[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talks on weekend?

+2
invalid forum account
Teh Idiot
6 posters

Go down

Talks on weekend? Empty Talks on weekend?

Post by Teh Idiot Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

We're having a Group Thereapy Session!

Er... Sec...

We're having a Group Thereapy Session! Fun time chat fun in the Steam group!

Come join us!

This Weekend

Topics: (thanks to Indigo)
- clan and its future
- diversion of fcfc and ss
- making fun of leaving people
- improvements we all could help the clan or servers with

Date : To Be Decided

Time: To Be Decided

Post ideas plox.

We'll also need a Temp Moderator, Post if you wish to volunteer, and I'll bug indigo to temporarily make you something in the clan chat.

Mods (so far) Ghost,

-Idiot

There is no real reason for a temporary moderator, Seeing as all the current clan moderators will be present at the talk.
-Blue

Last edited by Furry Idiot on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Talks on weekend? Empty Re: Talks on weekend?

Post by invalid forum account Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:52 pm

- clan and its future
- diversion of fcfc and ss
- making fun of leaving people
- improvements we all could help the clan or servers with
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:03 pm

sign me up. i'll help ya out ^^

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 am

[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue wrote:
Kouta wrote:Really I don't like the idea of this new forum, no matter how much you don't want it to feel like us leaving ƒcƒc, that's how it feels like or at the very least diminishing the clan/name to a point, one thing I thought, when I joined the server/clan, I thought ƒcƒc owned the servers and Cherry, Indigo owned the clan but I guess that's not it.

but I still see some good points Cherry said, thus why I actually TRIED to sign up for the new forums, though it kept saying the code I was putting in was wrong some how, so I couldn't sign up.

I don't completely like what's happening but I'll agree to it, is how I feel.

I'm going to put some things out there,

This whole two forum thing is really un-needed, we should just move the official [ƒcƒc] Forum to the new one, meaning We would be the official clan of Sammy's Servers, and the new Board could supply everything that this one lacked, aswell as providing a place for just-plain Sammy's servers players to hang out and post.

I'm talking a total conversion, we put up a small section like "Rules" and "Recruitment" and the two or three things that are actually clan only, then regular [ƒcƒc] Members use the same public off topic, and screenshot sections as the public community. Simplifies the two forums into one that serves both purposes.

Both forums have generally the same sections, it wouldn't be hard at all to make a section that was Devoted to [ƒcƒc]. Less drama because it seems like we are splitting up, and more freedom for the servers to have a non-clan based community (without the clan being out of the picture entirely)

Not to mention, [ƒcƒc] Regularly churns out content and things for Sammy's servers, so it makes sense. We are the server's official clan. It just feels like with two forums we aren't wanted anymore.

I know the entire point was to separate them... but honestly we ARE the clan of Sammy's servers... To drop that now would be nonsense. Considering all the work members put into the servers, all the things that are on Sammy's servers because of the clan. Literally Every model, everything indigo has done, (plugins, improved upgrades ect). Anything that you see on Sammy's servers today has been influenced by US [ƒcƒc]. So to just split up in two and try to separate us will cause the death of both the servers, and the clan.

If Cherry wants to change things like how the clan influences the server, and admins and ect. Thats fine, but to completely give up all of the supporting members and players in [ƒcƒc], Who donated because of [ƒcƒc], Who bought admin, worked hard on maps, modelled, managed point logs...

I don't see why they need to split up, i just see they need to be firmly revamped, to allow for both the public and the clan to Co-exist on one forum. Instead of the public using the Clan Forum, and having no real contact with the server management.

I mean, Mods die when players stop producing content for them. Its the way the internet works. So if we really do just cut [ƒcƒc] right out of the servers... will we really be as inclined to donate? To Make models? To Work on maps for the server alone?

We already are the community for Sammy's servers. So Why do we need a completely new separate one?
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:03 am

although the whole idea of having a group chat at the weekend has somewhat died down, due to the usual lack of interest:

We are still doing that, to be more precise: today, Sat 6th of March 2010.
The exact time hasn't been fixed yet, we will announce it later when more people are online.

We will try to organize this chat, so there won't be any spam, going off-topic, whatever else usually happens in chat.

Instead, everyone who wants to speak up will be granted their period of time, where they can say what they want to.

If someone wants to respond to that then, they will have to wait for the moderator (Indigo)
to pick who's turn to talk is next.

So if you want to attend to this group discussion, we will be happy to invite you. Just PM me or Cherry or Pink or Blue or whoever is on your friends list.
But make sure to follow the rules we lay out for the chat, we want to take this serious and not end up in the usual spam chaos. Break the rules once, and you will be warned. Don't listen to the moderators warning and you are out.

So yeah, be polite, let everyone have their time to voice their opinion without immediately bashing on it.
Couldn't hurt if you want to voice any opinion, if you think about and lay out some rough scheme prior to attending the chat. Or even take a few notes, so you don't end up forgetting to mention half the things you wanted to.
If you want to talk about anything specific, that hasn't been mentioned yet, you could Steam PM me then, asking for some time to speak up.

Last edited by Indigo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 am

Topics (so far) will be:

- The new sammys servers forum, and your thoughts about it.
- The separation of sammys servers and [ƒcƒc].
- The future of the clan.
- Making fun of leaving members no one cares about (shoe, naito, whatshisname).
- Making even more fun of butthurt people (Sofa, Rotten)
- Cherry and his role as server owner.
- Indigo and her role in between being a server owner - previous member of [ƒcƒc] and the possible conflict in interests here.
- Everything else you feel is important and want to talk about. (Note what I said in the above post)

If you have anything in particular you want everyone to talk about, you should try and either post here, or PM me beforehand. This will make things easier for me, rather than being PM'd while we're already discussing.
Still, in important cases I can be flexible and add your topic to the chat then at some point.

- After-discussion (abuse) party afterwards, with free duckies and cookies on admin playground xD
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 am

Maybe we should add password to server, or something.
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame

Number of posts : 40
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
Blue Points : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouta Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Something I think that should happen, a forum poll on how people feel about this new forum and what its doing to the [ƒcƒc] clan, maybe something that shouldn't be taken to heart but its another way to find out how people feel about this new forums things and maybe a second poll to see how many people think that the new forums should be shaped to work for both SS and [ƒcƒc] and just not one sided, both polls being done by either indigo or cherry so that all info is there to read before voting.

Second thing I'd like to be talked about is admins and there abusing of powers, I won't name any one and I know its just for fun but often I have seen a few admins suddenly abuse for no reason and half of the players if not more leave the server with in the next 20 minutes, it happens just about every time, its not good for the servers.

Third and I think this might be a stretch, It'd be nice if one of our mappers set up some classes for members of the clan to learn how to map them selfs, using something like JustinTV.com to show step by step on how to make ZM maps and traps, I have looked on youtube and there is maybe 3 to 5 videos on there how to do some simple stuff but 90% of the time the person has never done a how to video and fails to point out a lot of things.
Kouta
Kouta

Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Graphics
Furry Name : Kouta
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down