[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaints!

Go down

Complaints! Empty Complaints!

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 am

Please, if you wish to post a complaint just stick it right in this forum. Make a thread with the title explaining the issue as clearly as you can.

It can be anything at all related to any game play involving a [ƒcƒc] clan tag.
Although if the topic is Admin abuse, the correct place to post a report would be http://sammyservers.com/forums/, if you post here we will deal with the member involved on a clan scale. (And forward the problem to cherry)
- Blue what about me?? *sadface* - Indigo

Remember, if you are posting an issue here, make sure that it is neatly typed and understandable. Simply posting a two second complaint will result in no actions being taken. If you have have names and dates the information you give us allows us to more readily deal with the issue.

To fellow [ƒcƒc] Members who may be reading this forum, I do not wish to see the same conduct you have shown to other players on similar topics. For that reason i would like to be the only player directly dealing with these complaints (until a future player steps up to handle them as an officer).

For all Members of [ƒcƒc]

You may
Politely ask the accusing player questions in order to make the issue clearer
Defend yourself if you are named as a player involved (Be polite, provide an account of what happened)
Add your support if you witnessed the event directly or have some information that may prove useful

You may not
Insult anyone posting an issue here (Not even if they can't type)
speak on an issue just to provide your personal opinion, if you have something opinionated to say then contact Blue directly
Contribute to an issue in ways deemed disrespectful (Trolling) or Unhelpful (Posting pictures), other ways unmentioned also exist
Hassle a player ingame for any reason regarding a complaint made here (I'm serious, they have a right to speak up without fear)

Breaking the rules will just end up in me removing your ability to view this forum section, and if you're an ass about it, ill ban you from off-topic too. Since the very disrespectful responses in other sections were the reason i made this area. If you hassle players ingame i can assure you that harsher penalties do exist.
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum