[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years

3 posters

Go down

The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years Empty The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years

Post by Aku Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years Empty Re: The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years

Post by Psycho Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

I feel sorry for you.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years Empty Re: The greatest most satisfying thing I have ever seen in 10 years

Post by Aku Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Sat May 01, 2010 1:18 am

If there is a song called "I'm mildly interested", then that expresses my feelings about it.

I really would have liked it if they had just left Isaac Clarke as he was at the end of the previous game and went on to another character. However the way their clueing into his dementia is somewhat interesting.

Dead Space was fun, not great and amazing, but fun. It was also short and had below-average voice acting, not Resident Evil bad, but bad. So this is neat looking if anything.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down