[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New games coming out

+5
Aku
MoarToast
Furry Fucia
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Ghost
9 posters

Go down

New games coming out Empty New games coming out

Post by Ghost Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Sup

So, there's a ton of new games coming out like Fallout: NV, Rock band 3, Gears 3.. etc

what's on your wishlist?

Personally I'm waiting for Fallout: NV Gears 3 and Fable 3 :P

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

New games coming out Empty Re: New games coming out

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Currently i'm waiting for the release of Lost Planet 2 for PC but also on my list is...

F1 2010
Fallout : NV
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 pm

F.E.A.R. 3 (or "F.3.A.R."...they just had to fuck it up, didn't they)
's gonna suck.

Battlefield 3
Woooo i dunnu....
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm

APB looks kind of nice. Despite the beta being ridiculously laggy, it's a beta, so I'll see how they fix their shit up.

Dead Space 2, since Dead Space was a sort of guilty pleasure for me. Call Of Duty: Black Ops looks interesting, since it's being made by Treyarch, who still understand that CoD is supposed to be about single player/co-op.

Fallout I still don't know about, Fallout 3 got boring after a while, and I played it so much I don't think I ever want to see those strangely shiny bump maps ever again. Although it's being made by the guys who made the original 2, so I'll see how it goes.

Edit: Also, FEAR 3 couldn't even get more cliche unless it starts using "cat scares". I still fail to see how a game is scary when you play as a hulking motherfucker with a suit of armor and a giant gun.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Honestly, I don't know how you thought Fallout 3 got boring. I played that whole game like 5 times over. lol. I was pissed that someone else is making the NV, but I'm sure they can't fuck it up.. Although, that is possible xD We'll see though. That's one of my favourite games alongside Oblivion, Bioshock, and Fable (good game ;D)

Oh, so I herd they're stopping the FF games. It's about damn time. After 13 of them... They all sucked so badly it was pathetic.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Dead Space 2
Halo: Reach
Brink
Fable 3

Black Ops looks some what interesting, hoping that Treyarch makes a game better then MW2
Fear 3 looks interesting as well
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood tis supposed to have a multiplayer mode of some sort.
Fallout NV: PASS
Portal 2: Didn't like the first one, but tis supposed to have a multiplayer mode of some sort witch should be interesting.
Hl2 ep3 .......

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 am

The Witcher 2 (Finally gotta finish the 1st one, I love it,but it crashes so often for me on Win7)
Although I will only buy it at release if it is REALLY great, I wait until a price drop for most games.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpy Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:31 am

Fallout 3 : New Vegas looks freaking awesome but i've always been a big fan of the series anyway.

COD Black ops wont be on my wish-list. It looks bad. Made by the same people as COD World at war (which I thought was rubbish too).Tryarch are not a very good company at making game in my opinion.
They should have left Infinity ward to do it.

As for Gears of war 3 , it would be alright in my opinion. The previous games were quite epic but i got bored with the same sort of gameplay. Mainly either shooting things...finding things or shooting things....getting to a certain place. Not my top of my list.

I've played the Lost Planet 2 Demo and i thought it looks absolutely great! Great crescendo's. Definitely in my top 3.

Wish-list:

1. Fallout 3: New Vegas

2. Dead rising 2

3. Lost planet 2
Sharpy
Sharpy

Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Professional art of Zombie killing.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]Sharpy
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 am

1: DIABLO 3 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2: Halo: Reach
3: Fallout New Vegas
4: F.E.A.R 3
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:33 am

Ghost wrote:Honestly, I don't know how you thought Fallout 3 got boring. I played that whole game like 5 times over. lol. I was pissed that someone else is making the NV, but I'm sure they can't fuck it up.

I'm speaking as someone who played the originals to death. So I was a tad dissapointed when the gameplay became radically different and it just felt a bit repetitive after a while (I play even my most hated games to death, hence why after a while I got bored of Fallout 3). Not to say the originals were without their flaws, they got boring as hell at times, and I mean more boring than playing a stock map on ZM with 3 people who don't know how to read objectives.

Still, the last time I saw work from the devs that are making NV, they had released a beta for Fallout 3. Back when it had the good ol' Isometric view. It seemed to hold true to the fun of the originals, so I don't think they'll fuck up NV.

Also

Ghost wrote:Oh, so I herd they're stopping the FF games. It's about damn time. After 13 of them... They all sucked so badly it was pathetic.

That's an obvious rumor. First off, their making FF XIV Online, which is supposed to be another attempt at making an FF MMO after the boring grindy failure that was FF XII. Second off, you really think they'll just stop making games after establishing a few million blind weaboo fanboys that will lap up just about any shit they release? Fucking FF XIII was basically one long ass hallway that missed the entire point of RPG gameplay, people still gave that shitloads of praise without even playing the damned thing.

So yes, they'll continue the series. And I wouldn't say all of them, I only started hating them when 7 came out and they started appealing to the cosplaying basement-dwelling weabootards. Beforehand they were actually a fairly decent series of fun RPGs, One of my favorites being Final Fantasy 6. Well, before they re-released it with overly-Japanese cutscenes.

/rant

I also forgot to mention that AC Brotherhood and Deus Ex: Human Revolution look really promising.

Edit: Diablo 3 is not coming out this year, Purple, nor next year. Anyone who knows Blizzard knows that they perfect every one of their games over half a decade.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am

lol, i forgot about Call Of Duty : Black Ops, Battlefield 3 and HL2 : Ep3...

they're also on my wish list too Very Happy
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:16 pm

You got a point there, Toast. Personally I never liked FF games. But, I don't really like anime based games to begin with. I like shooting stuff with real guns that actually exist. Or, in Oblivion's case, sniping them with a bow and arrow. "Ninja" games are just really pointless and remind me of a 3rd grader's favourite game ever. Unfortunately there are people out there that give FF praise before they finish it, as you said.

In my opinion, those people need to play a real game and then go back to FF to see how shitty that game is.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Wish list...hmmm...

PC:
Any of the main valve games. (ep3, portal 2, etc.)
BF:BC2 (once the price is lower)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP (once i feel like buying it)
What ever the next game in the Bioshock series is.

Wii:
a zelda that isn't the fail wind waker graphics.
Metroid.
nothing else cause wii sux.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down