[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

+15
Skyace
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
± IdahoPirate
Psycho
Ghost
cakeassassin
Apostrophe
Piru-nyan
Kiez4r
Game Zombie
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
invalid forum account
Aku
Furry Fucia
≅ Acidpoint
19 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

HEY.  WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.  NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Empty HEY. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am

This forum is dead.

I say we start posting no matter what you need to say. I KNOW THERE'S THREADS LIKE DIS ONE, BAWT IT WASN'T MADE BY ME.

NOW START POSTING CAUSE THESE FORUMS NEED IT.

I have to say. You are all GAY.

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

HEY.  WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.  NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HEY. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Furry Fucia Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 am

RAINBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

HEY.  WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.  NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HEY. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Aku Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

SPAM THE MUSIC SECTION

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 am

Baking uncooked cookie dough for Christmas, Patchy the Pirate does.

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 am

Post on this thread, i can not
Be at Cranbury at 3:30 I must
Attending a sweet 16 Party I am

kkthxbai

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 pm

wats a sexy fiberbomb?

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 pm

silly topic is silly
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Indigo wrote:useful topic is useful

I see what you did there.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Furry Fucia wrote:
Indigo wrote:useful topic is useful

I see what you did there.

lol, very inventive :P you know what im talkin about
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 am

I'm almost out of pizza again
Edit: I just remembered this thread was created by the guy that said "The ƒcƒc forums are dead thanks to the Sammy Server forums so we may as well all go over there. I know I'm not gonna post here again"
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 am

Game Zombie wrote:I'm almost out of pizza again
Edit: I just remembered this thread was created by the guy that said "The ƒcƒc forums are dead thanks to the Sammy Server forums so we may as well all go over there. I know I'm not gonna post here again"
Yes, that was me, the reed before the wind.

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 am

Okay I guess I'll start something.

:D

Hey Indigo, how's it going?

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 am

fine thanks. you?
Tomorrow night is weekly maintenance for the mmorpg servers I'm playing, so you can expect to find me in zm that time.

Hai Fucia, how did you hax my hax? (<-already know how, just trying to continue what acid started..)
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 am

Actually Indigo, no, you won't. I don't have a computer that can sustain zombie master at this time. My computer doesn't work and is getting fixed. Hope you have fun though.

Also, I'm doing good.

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiez4r Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:10 am

It's good that you're doing good.
Kiez4r
Kiez4r

Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am

Kiez4r wrote:It's good that you're doing good.

indeed it is my friend
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 am

Is friend my indeed it

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiez4r Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 am

my, it indeed is friend.
Kiez4r
Kiez4r

Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 am

Indeed friend is my it
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Location : Land of &quot;We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under&quot;.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm

My indeed friend is it?

When life hands me beef, I make lemons too

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Bisquits
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Oosh Oosh Gooshy
Bisquits

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 pm

You did it! You typed an address in the url box (or copy/pasted), clicked a few buttons, registered an account and somehow managed to click your way to the recruitment section.
Well first of all let me say,
congratulations! The hard part is over!

Now all you have to do is type a few measly lines in that include some information about yourself that help us to better evaluate and understand you as a person, Then of course we figure out if you are worth inviting to the clan with our patented cake sorter, just to separate the Nubcakes from those oh-so-delicious Crabcakes!

Formatting Your Application
Before you do anything! Check out these clan rules!
Yeah, i know rules suck but these aren't your normal rules, so go read em. Because if you don't... bad things happen :P

Also make sure to enter your desired clan name into your applications title.
So the title will be something alike: Application - Furry Blue

1). First of all we need your ingame name, just so we can tell who you are and if we have played with you before, playing with us and not being an asshole pretty much almost instantly gets you in every time, while not playing with us makes us wonder who you are o-0.

2). Because math is awesome, the current required levels to get into the clan now stand at 18 of each skill. Requiring you to have (About) 80 hours of playtime on the server. All stats count equally and if you really want to go through all the math (You need about 2300 total points) you're welcome to have mismatched skill levels [25 speed][13 health] ect. If you can't remember your upgrades, you can use our database query php. Just search for your in game name or SteamID, and it will return your upgrade levels.

3). we would like (but don't require) a small bio about yourself, why you wana join and who you've met ect ect. Pretty simple and easy to do... unless you aren't you... in which case you obviously aren't yourself and therefore an impostor that isn't you and isn't able to write a small bio about yourself.

4) Well of course, WE need the furry name you want to have! Check the member list here list of our members And you can figure out if the name you want is taken, try to keep the format clean and similar to our original members. Aka "Furry <Color> Cock/Box Fox" We do make exceptions but usually the clean context helps us monitor our members ingame and search for impostors more efficiently. DO NOT forget the [ƒcƒc]! IF you can't do the F correctly you will most likely be labeled an imposter and kicked or worse, seriously get that shit right!

5). The rest of the things aren't really needed. You can include your age so we can tell how old you are (although we don't really care if your 9 or 44). Giving us your steam name helps us add you to the steam group.
Your gender is useful for telling us if you are a box or a cock fox. Since obviously Box= Girl and Cock= Boy. Some information that helps us know that you read the forums usually helps us realize you didn't just come here and instantly apply. Maybe a joke at the expense of the uber rules we have or whatever. Show us you aren't a robot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Warning*
All Applications That look like garbage, show no serious attempt at spelling or creating a proper layout or can be deemed took less then 30 seconds to write, Shall be refused without question. I don't care if you have 30 of every skill, if you cant sit there for 5 minutes and make a nice App then Stop what you are doing and leave.

Here's what the application SHOULD look like. If you were to add a large amount of detail and time into one like i shall right now. Try to get your application to look as nice and neat as possible, while including all the information we want to see.

Hey guys, I've been hanging out with y'all on Sammy's server for a while now!
I met up with Yellow and Green the other day and had a blast shooting up some zombies! I figured since y'all were such great fun to play with then I wouldn't mind joining ya.
My stats are something like

Stat Lvl
Health 20
Ammo(Regen) 21
Health(Regen) 18
Speed 14

I'm female and i checked out the memberlist, figured i wanted
[ƒcƒc] Furry Purple Box Fox
Yeah i know the original was banned. But I love the color purple (It's the color of my house), and i figure hes not using it anymore! (I'm a better purple then he ever was!)

Age 15 ^.^, I'm sorry if i seem young but i can be very mature if it's called for.
Steam Name: TheFlyingSpork

So yeah, get back to me. I wana play with you guys!

That above application brings together all the requirements while also showing us that the player had read our memberlist (knowing that another color was banned and therefore the color may be open to picking)
Some fun chat, a mention of a few of our members and an overall nice clean presentation with an amazingly fun attitude about the entire thing!

=======================================================================================================
A Few Notes about the application process!

* We maybe will, and maybe won't reply instantly. Wait a few days and check for a reply, do not re-post an app, we saw it the first time.
(Also, Please don't PM any of the officers about your app.)

*If You are accepted into the clan, and your forum login name differs from your chosen and accepted new furry name, please check back at your application. Oftentimes officers will ask you if you want your login name changed. Remember THIS IS changing your login name, so "[ƒcƒc] Furry Purple" (Shortened example) Will be your login name if you accept.

*Do not assume that doing some silly task like giving us money or such will make us actually care about you anymore then the next guy. We honestly had someone bake a cake for us, he was not fun to play with ingame and also was annoying to many of our officers, Yet we felt required to let him in simply because he baked us a cake. I pointed out that yes he baked a cake, but he did the ƒcƒc wrong, therefore breaking a rule and causing his application to be instantly rejected.
HEY.  WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.  NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 8974cd9b126a60c019b14e5

* <Reserved for things i forgot to mention>
To New Members,
Don't forget to add the [ƒcƒc] group Link here.
Don't forget to embrace the rules,live the rules, and breathe the rules don't take it too seriously like I do But really at least be aware of it. Link Here
Also Congrats on getting in and please add me! if you want
Hope you have a fun time here!

1/26/10 New Rule
DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGNIAL APP I really want to see what you put first then post normally for stuff you should of added before you posted it.

-[ƒcƒc]+Sparky Bio ([ƒcƒc]+Sparky Bio in yellow for those who can't see yellow)

--OFFICERS DO NOT POST BELOW, SIMPLY EDIT THIS POST--
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:19 pm

haye guioze! i played sammysservers for almots 5 yers now! i like to applie for youre clan so hreers my app Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Name: Fooshi
stats everything over 25 and ammo regen onn 47
im a boy and im 12 years old and i would like to have the name fooshi cuz its alredy my name Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

so if i could get in i would play more cuz i have like a week b4 schoool agein and i also treing to learn grammer but it is hard Crying or Very sad
plz donnet let my grammer and aeg not let me be acceptedd i wouild like to be a furry to
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Location : Land of &quot;We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under&quot;.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apostrophe Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:32 pm

hi can i join ur group iv played wit your guys for nearly 10 yers and i really like u so can i join my stats are all 1 cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

(Sorry about the Cherry spam. :))
Apostrophe
Apostrophe

Number of posts : 78
Job/hobbies : Being awesome (it's a full time job, now)
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum