[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year!

+4
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Emo Panda
Game Zombie
TinkyWinky!
8 posters

Go down

Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year! Empty Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year!

Post by TinkyWinky! Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

As you read in the topic's title, Elder Scrolls V will be released on November 11th. It looks epic, but not much information has been received on the game other than the fact a completely NEW engine will be made and crafted especially for the game. No information has been released on what consoles it will be coming to, but I predict that all consoles will have this game (Xbox 360, PS3, Computer.) Here is the trailer to the new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year! Empty Re: Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year!

Post by Game Zombie Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Yay 16 days before my birthday
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year! Empty Re: Woot, Elder Scrolls V being released November 11th of this year!

Post by Emo Panda Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:09 pm

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c9eGtyqz4gY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a perfect representation of ES fans when they say this trailer!
:3
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY&feature=player_embedded

This is a perfect representation of ES fans when they say this trailer!
:3[/quote]
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 pm

I was dissapointed in Morrowind and Oblivion, therefore I'm not buying Skyrim. I'm expecting it to be overhyped and filled with DLC, however, I'm sure it will be a good game, just not in my style.
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

EH
I got oblivion.
I played it for a while, fucked over my first character.
Restarted, as an Archer/blade.
Raped face on everything, got bored.
Downloaded some mods from nexus, got distracted and never did story line.
Stopped playing.
Honestly, just wasn't my play style. It was like NV, but without all the amazing gore and stealth sniping. (yeah, you can "snipe", but its not nearly as fun)
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:32 pm

The big flaw that I see is that Oblivion's classes are severely unbalanced. Some are way too overpowered while some just suck ass at everything. This goes for some races too, but most of all the classes.

I do hope that they fix this issue in Skyrim because that'll make the game less enjoyable like Oblivion...

Fucking Monks suck...
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Another video showing actual gameplay. I dunno about you guys, but this looks freakin' awesome.

TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 am

I enjoyed Oblivion and Morrowind, tbh. I'm uber stoked for Skyrim.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 pm

TinkyWinky! wrote:The big flaw that I see is that Oblivion's classes are severely unbalanced. Some are way too overpowered while some just suck ass at everything. This goes for some races too, but most of all the classes.
Only nubcakes choose a predetermined class in Morrowind or Oblivion anyway, custom classes ftw!
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Gunmetal Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 am

inb4 parody of Imperial Guard yelling at dragon.
Furry Gunmetal
Furry Gunmetal

Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Apathy
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Apathy Gunmetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down