[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34

+5
Aku
Emo Panda
Teh Idiot
Psycho
invalid forum account
9 posters

Go down

'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34 Empty 'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34

Post by invalid forum account Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Latest few days events showed me once again, how pointless it is to even try and motivate people here.
Or entertain them on the servers. So everyone can have fun and enjoy playing games.
Why am i even doing this?

I dont have anything much from it, other than wasting my time where i dont have to think.
Why am i even still bothering with this forums here?

I've been trying for 2 years now, to motivate people and entertain them and everything,
so this community can grow into a known one. With people working together on projects,
for everyone to enjoy.

But yet. Mostly everybody here still minds their own fucking benefits only.
If you don't get any points or anything good for you in return, you dont even think about posting or doing w/e right?

And meh. I could even go on and rant about how that other forum stole parts of our community.
Stole people i helped get into here and tried involving more into this clan.
But yeah. What gives?
I stopped caring long ago. And im once again so close .. so close.. to just deleting my entire account here.

And what really pissed me off today was when i realized.
Im trying my best, and are often giving everything to get people together and have fun and play with each other
and like each other and get along well with each other.
I'm pretty sure many of you know examples when i tried fixing stuffs between people, so they can get along again.
I don't have anything from doing such things.
It doesnt give me a kick or make me feel awesome to attempt and fix other peoples issues.
On the contrary my dear reader.
It means a lot of my strength, to attempt and think into someone else and see why they would be mad at someone. And try and communicate between both then.

It's in my nature to always try and help. I won't allow morons to abuse this anymore.
I just won't anymore. I don't care anymore. Do what you likes. I'm no ones nanny nor nurse here.
And im tired of playing everyones Kindermädchen. Translate that yourself if you care, i dont care anymore if you understand me or not.

I'm a princess myself. Learn to treat me like one. Or stop talking to me altogether.
Even on the servers. Im deadly serious now. Learn to behave towards me.
And if you cant. Then dont talk about me or talk directly to me at all.

kkthx lol announcement, idc what you think. im out.

oh yeah. And thus was, how our ZM servers died.
Because Indigo stopped caring so long ago already, about a year ago, and never saw the point again, of putting any more work into this.
Hell, i didnt really code for that stupid servers in a year.

tl;dr - ill be even more ban happy on the servers now. Enjoy me. Because there really is no point.

really out now.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34 Empty Re: 'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34

Post by Psycho Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh, your Royal Highness, what have the peasants done now to provoke your majesty's wrath? Do I have to tell archbishop Idort to send out the inquisitors again?
With the greatest respect and admiration,
Count Psycho
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Dear Count, I have already sent out my inquisitors, I hope to have the INFIDELS by night's end. The Princess will be pleased, I hope.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 pm

The Dearest of my Sires, we are very afraid to say, Your Inquisitors will not Suffice against this Menace.

WE NEEDS MOAR MEN!
Like real men.
The prince typed ones, with horsies in all shades of brown and black and spotted and white ones too of course.

Aaaaaandddddd.. uhmm.. meh forum. Neeeds less stupid forum, and more active people, not only always minding their own fucking personal benefits only. Stop being so take take take, and start to give for once. Same goes for server people >.<
(Luckily not everyone here is like that, and i really love you working+giving so much people. And appreciate you, i think i usually get that across very well. If i dont. well sorry. Im not perfect either, talk to me if you care.)

And then. I realize I'm one to talk, right? I know im not always easy. But unlike most (the males) here. I'm a princess. You guys are not. I can cry and call for help and expect all the many princes of all countries to saddle their horsies and rush to save me. You guys can't do this.

And I won't allow anyone to pervert this into the opposite anymore, me rushing to anyones help.
Well.. I wish.. I hope i wont be that stupid anymore and instead learn from my mistakes. I can't promise i will. Too dumb apparently.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 pm

oh yeah and to fake people, traps with voice changers getting all the males on a server drool after them, making them even more stupid and unable to read and pay attention: fuck you.

Ill ban you for this from now on. Without a warning. Consider this your warning.

(If you feel personally spoken to by me now, you can try talk to me on steam. Or contact me here. Everyone else will be banned.)
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Umm so what happened??? Did some newfags piss you off Indigo???
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

yes. very much. grrrr them newfags. (some, not all.. cant generalize, of course i cant.)

and unfortunately, sometimes, on some days, old people too :(
And im dissapointed then i guess. And feeling dissapointed hurts. And what do hurt animals do? they bite :/

and i realized some stuffs perhaps, the past 2-3 days. Like the princess part. I never minded much. But it's getting really upside down and perverted and simply ridiculous for me now.

and yeah... you know me i guess. Don't expect any even considerably remotely sane thoughts from Indigo. I'll talk to her and get her up again i guess.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:38 pm

To many new fags have joined the clan and then forget about it in a week, they stop playing zm, and go back to gmod or w/e else they play.

It really pisses me off how some off the gmod people got accepted into the clan without meeting the requirements for stats, and then totally forget about us. I mean, I don't mind if they play gmod cause there admins there, but they don't even go on the forums just to check announcements or maybe drop bye and leave a post once a week.

I try to motivate people on ZM servers, but there are so many annoying people to deal with. I say we just kick inactive members. Screw 'em, we don't need em.

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I agree with. Its time to stop just laying around and letting things happen as this clan slowly dies. From this point on, we are gonna start pushing, and specifically, me. Been a lot of votes lately about the course of the clan. Events are now gonna happen. I'm creating a separate thread later tonight for this, which we will organize. I also say we start recruitment a lot more, and get far more active on ZM. Inactive members should be removed, and new members need to be brought in. Real members. Hell, being active on the forums should be a clan requirement. All this isn't something we can just sit here and bitch about. It's time to do it. The world can never know whats wrong and right, until someone sets the line.

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

OMIGOD! YES FIBER AND YES IDAHO!!!!(i just 'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34 471126 in my pants!!)

I've tried pushing events and I'm glad it came to fruition(slightly). I also agree with the policy of kicking inactive members of this forum. Playing ZM shouldn't be the only clan member requirement. Plus, shouldn't we make the steam group kind of exclusive to our clan?

P.S.: I'm glad that this clan has AWESOME! officers such as Sexy Fiberbomb and IdahoPirate!!(it still means we have hope!)

EDIT: Whoops! I hadn't realized that we had made the [ƒcƒc] Steam group by invite only. But I think we should make a general message to the clan on the topic of kicking inactive members!

Last edited by Emo Panda on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a dumb panda! But I'm still fuzzy and cute!)
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34 Empty My input

Post by MisterMeatball Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Hai it members it is me, lowly newfag peasant Meatball. I have thought long and hard (bout 5 minutes to be exact) and I think I have found the reason of fcfc's demise. When I first played on your servers, the men and women and mostly furries of fcfc were like gods, they knew what to do and they had a force that they dont have anymore. Now I and two other members got told off by a 12 year old, A FRIGGIN 12 YEAR OLD SQUEAKER! fcfc members have to ACT like fcfc members, me included! We need senior members on more, I see a lot of them only rarley (im not trying to be too critical). Plus, the maps get old and stale. It is time to be like the zm players of 2 years ago and map like mad (i can map but not in zm someone post a tut for everyone to see). I have 3 realistic ideas for maps and more are formulating in that meatwad I call a brain. In the meantime merge the <fixed> retro maps in, if theyre so good then why leave them off. I wanna just put the beers in the fridge 1 more time in plundergrounds! Please hear my plea to make it like the sammys of 2 years ago, Plus newfag 12 year olds vote on the worst maps, its communism in a bottle but the admins need to educate the newfags by changing the map or limiting the options, the only way I got good a fission was by playing it over and over again. Thank you for listening :D. Very Happy
MisterMeatball
MisterMeatball

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : playing zm, burying dead hookers in my garden
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Mister Furry Meatball
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Regular Pickles Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:59 pm

fcfc
you uhm... spelt ƒcƒc wrong... but still yeah i think we should kick inactive members
Regular Pickles
Regular Pickles

Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterMeatball Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Sorry bout the bad spelling i was writing with a 104 fever lol. 'tis sad indeed. Indigo rant #34 193142
MisterMeatball
MisterMeatball

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : playing zm, burying dead hookers in my garden
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Mister Furry Meatball

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Locking ^_^

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm

but. whatever happened to them good suggestions here, you and other people posted Idaho? When you are locking this now.
It kinda feels as if everybody stopped caring again after a few days of acted interest.

And i don't mean you Idaho, don't get me wrong please. You're probably the most active here atm, even while being inactive (away from home) xD

Some stuffs posted here sounded quite promising. Like the clan becoming more of a known group on the servers again. (in fact ill go play right now and wear the clantag even o.O)

tl;dr - dem gewd sugstns heew must doo eet!
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Just so you know Indigo, Idaho mainly locked this cause he was showing me how to lock a topic, and picked this one randomly.

Also, I get the feeling everybody posted once and then left again for another month, and will only post then.

Anyone else feeling it kind of like this?
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down