[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Line Champions

Go down

Blood Line Champions Empty Blood Line Champions

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Alright so, this forum is pretty dead, so I decided to how about we have a little discussion about a game I really enjoy, called Bloodline Champions.

Bloodline Champions is a free game that's an arena combat game, where you control one champion per player. There are two teams of players ranging from a 1v1 to 5v5. You can either join the ladder in solo matchmaking where you're paired up against 3 opponents and allied with 2, or play public games for amusement.

In the game there are two ways of tracking your progress, levels (which serve no purpose but to get some in-game currency when you hit 10,25,50,100) or grades. Grades determine your skill level, although the system is still a bit flawed, but it works as you get to higher levels.

The game is a lot of fun, every week there are 4 free heroes, and this rotates every Monday, and you can purchase the heroes permanently after you've saved up quite a sum.

The game is very enjoyable, due to there being competition, it motivates you to get good at the game, and the game doesn't have any imbalances (okay, so there are low-skill level destroyers, but they fall off in the long run, once you learn how to counter them)

So yeah, I recommend this game, due to it being free, what do you have to lose? And the people who pay money don't get any advantages whatsoever! Whatever you can buy with money, you can buy with the currency you earn in-game, and it's all purely cosmetical.

Blood Line Champions 1518510-thorn_super

^ That's Thorn, he's my favorite champion, as well as being one of those low level destroyers, simply because people don't understand to simply place DoTs on him and he'll die.
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down