[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biography!

+4
TinkyWinky!
Piru-nyan
Emo Panda
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
8 posters

Go down

Biography! Empty Biography!

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi guys!

I’ve wanted to make a thread for a while now, and I think I’ve finally found a subject that would prove to be interesting for all of us, as it would get us to all know each other better.

This thread is basically where I want you guys to pretty much a biography of your life, and I’ll start it off with mine.
I was born in france, but proceeded to live in England for 2 years, I have pretty much no recollections of England, nor do I have the accent anymore. Then, I went to live 2 years in France. Where I lived in France was pretty bad, it was probably one of the most ghetto areas of France, but whatever, we move on.

Then my dad got a huge promotion, becoming a CEO, which is when I moved to Sweden for 6 years. There is where I learned the most English, now being Bilingual. Sweden was a great place, and where I picked up my interest for videogames. My Nintendo 64 and I were inseparable. I made a great number of friends there, that I’ll occasionally chat on facebook if they’re ever online. Then, my dad got another promotion, where he got to work in New York, America.

The company he was working for pretty much loved my dad, paying for nearly everything we had. Not only that, but a lot of the people he worked with are simply amazing, as I’ve gone fishing with quite a few of them, and they would play on the xbox (original one) with me and my dad, stuff like that. It is also here that my parents got divorced, I was sad, but you kinda just move on in life, it’s funny how it works. Then my dad got re-married, I believe I was 13 when this was going on. My stepmom was a two faced bitch that I am glad my dad divorced her, as she tried to get a lawyer to get everything we owned.

My grades at the time were pretty bad, as I am going to a private bilingual school, one of the most demanding in America, as more than half the students get into big name schools such as Harvard and Princeton.

I love America, this is where I’ve met with my best friend who Canadian and so fucking amazing at basketball, he’s 6’4 and will probably get to play in college basketball, as well as being the best student in our class. It’s also him that got me into basketball, and we plan on being partners in all of the projects next year.

Today, I have 3 awesome groups of friends that I talk to or play with everyday. One of them being school friends, other being camp friends, and of course the last but not least being you guys!

Now, the point of this thread is just to post a your life in a way, I’m just interested to know all of you better!
P.S: Don't make shit up
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Biography! Empty Re: Biography!

Post by Emo Panda Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Parlez-vous bien le français?
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 pm

My life: Was born in the same town I currently live in. Grew up without many problems. Found out I had ADHD (who didn't?). Did some "neuro-feedback" thing to get rid of ADHD. Started playing computer stuff. Started playing ZM. Made tons of friends on ZM. Met Blue. Joined clan. "Married" Blue. Played ZM. Attempted to fix/successfully fixed several cases of drama. ZM started to die out, got bored of it. Clan started to die out, but I can't really leave it, seeing as the only people still in the clan are my friends.

Yep. That's called the most boring life ever. That's why I hate writing those stupid writing prompts like "write about a time you felt <insertemotionhere>."
I don't ever know what to write about. Whenever friends are talking about random things that happened in their lives, I just kinda sit there with nothing to say.

But I always have fun stories to talk about online. Like those times when me and Indigo played catch with a car on ZM using sm_boost, or when Sater banned everyone and I snuck on and banned him right back. I truly thank you all for the great times I've had with you all. Everyone, from Blue, all the way to say...sofa king. You've all given me great memories that I'll probably only remember for about 5 more years. (sad but totally true)

Except you Emo, I don't even know you. Why are you still here? /kick-from-clan.
(i'm kidding of course)
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:50 pm

I know this isn't a biography, but I just want to say.

Pink, your life isn't boring. At all. You actually have friends and even if many people don't call it one, it's a life. I know your like "Wtf video gaming=Life? Damn unspeakable nonsense!" But wherever you feel comfortable is where your life is. It may not be the best one, but think about it, it may not be the worst. Emotions are mixed up in people, no matter what. But it's true who doesn't have a little bit of ADHD? Everyone has a bit in them.

And I know someone close to me with ADHD that plays games all the time and has friends on there. While, he does not go outside to meet other people, he still feels pride where he belongs. I know all this shit is mushy and affectionate and whatever you wanna call it, but I just wanted to mention no one's life is boring, you just gotta find what you like and there's your answer.

Prolly gonna get some responses that contradict to this post and start flaming the chiz nuts outta me, but I hope at least some of you guys get this post. Especially Pink, although I might get owned from her too...

Here's the On-Topic post:

My life is moving. Constantly moving. Move all over a certain state then I move to another then move back where I currently live now. I was born in Puerto Rico. Nice little island filled with wonderful people and happiness all around. Schools come and go, along with friends. Friends is what makes me. Without em', dunno what I would do. I make friends with pretty much anyone. Although I've been through real tough times, I've managed to pull through...

And keep the little sanity I had left in me. Now I live happily in Florida, with a healthy amount of friends outside of here. Not much do now so I decided to write all this up. And I really meant what I posted above to Pink, which leads to my seriousness at times where you need to be serious. My humor is healthy too and I consider myself to be witty and such. Other than that, that's pretty much my life.

Boring lives=Not true, there ain't boring lives...
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 pm

I don't have anything better to do so may as well write down my pessimistic/over reacting to stupid shit and show off my somewhat bad grammar.

I was born somewhere near where I currently live. Nothing really happened except for my Dad changing jobs once in the first 2 years. Then my Mom decided to get a divorce with my Dad (I only know of the reasons they both have said and I can't figure out which is actually true) and she took me with her. We jumped from house to house and with me still young I had no idea what was going on. Some time later she decided to be a bitch and get a restraining order on my Dad then move into the place he was living in (Where I currently live). Then we moved into some random duplex in Abbostford I think (A city nearby where I live).

I started seeing my brother more often around this time since my Mom kept having people over only one of which I remember. That person was my Aunt's boyfriend at the time. I've forgotten a lot of what happened around now so I'll just skip back to the parts I do remember. Some time after going to kindergarten I was dropped off at my Dad's with some of my clothing and that was it (I had a huge collection of movies, quite a bit of collectible toys, and other misc. things kids have). I still saw my Mom every few weekends and noticed more and more of my things missing. This is also when I learned how to use a computer (or at least remember).

I don't remember this but I'm guessing half way through the year my Mom finally decided to actually go through with the divorce and moved to Texas (She either did that because she met some one online and thought they were actually the one or some one was threatening her if she kept seeing me). Nothing really happened except that I stopped seeing my brother (Which also means I stopped playing games) until I got to first grade.

My Uncle decided to move in with us and brought his PS1 one with him and a few games. I got back into playing games and got a few Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot games. I didn't notice but apparently he was stealing random things from us like my Dad's tools, a bunch of coins I had been collecting (Those special variations like the red poppy quarters that you're only able to get during Remembrance Day). He then moved into a camper which was in our driveway (which is just a giant U around half of our property). I started getting calls from my Mom and started become more and more tired (She kept calling me at 2 in the morning) and more depressed because of it. Eventually my Uncle moved I guess and I still visited him from time to time since I didn't know why my Dad hated him. He eventually got arrested and sent to rehab for 8 years. I started making a few friends with the people that went to the same school as me.

Sometime during grade 5 my best friend moved (12 times by now I think) and started going to a different school and I started losing motivation to show up at school. I rarely ever got to go outside since I was always in detention for not being able to keep up with the large amount of work I had to do since I wasn't showing up each day. My grades started to drop but I was still passing. Sometime around now is when I got The Orange Box and played on my laptop for a bit but quit shortly after because it was extremely hard to play with 7 FPS on lowest possible settings

I got into grade 6 and started failing badly not because of the work but because of my teacher hating me. I never got the work I was supposed to do and when he was asked about it he would just say "I'll just send it home with him" yet I never got anything. So like most failing students I got held back. After completing grade 6 for the second time I was given the option to go to an alternate school which I accepted not knowing who would be there.

When I arrived there I expected people around my age but found everyone was 14< (They mainly went there to avoid doing any work since they didn't force you). I worked hard for the first year thinking I could complete two years in one so I could catch up to my friends but I still didn't have any motivation to actually go to school except for the few friends I made there. With the few friends I had I started playing on Xbox Live more often and had a some good times with them. I managed to complete 7 and about half of 8 and thought I could finish 8 and 9 the next year and still catch up. I believe it was some time around now that I redownloaded The Orange Box and started playing again and found Zombie Master. Just before getting started on grade 9 my Dad got a new job which required him to be gone for multiple days which didn't help my attendance. About 4 months before summer break I just stopped bothering with going to school since by then all my friends there had graduated.

I went back there this year and started working on 9 and nearly finished half of the subjects. During this year my Uncle moved in and started helping me with getting up to go to school (He thought he had finished with going to rehab at this point) and helping me with my self esteem somewhat. He started stealing some items from us again and left evidence that he did in my Dad's truck by mistake. He got through out about half way through January. Since I had no way to get to school because of that I just stopped going and all of my time then was spent staying at home taking care of my pets (one of which had recently died at that time) and making myself something to eat each day. Then one of my Dad's friends moved in (he has to get up at 5 in the morning and gets off work at 5 in the afternoon so no chance I'm going to school anyways) so I had to start making meals for 2 people. Then we get to today where I still see my best friend (If you can figure out who it is then good for you) on long weekends and nothing else really. There's probably quite a few parts that I've left out without knowing it
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 am

Emo Panda: Yup, I'm fully french, I speak french and English without an accent in both languages.

Tinky: I agree about Video Games can being a life, to a certain extent. I only view it as being a life if you play them with friends or try to make friends and talk to them regularly. And as for your life, I wish you the best of luck man. Also, I too view friendships as being a necessary part of lives.

Game Zombie: I always wondered what the story behind your monitor was like, and thanks for sharing it! I hope your life gets settled soon and that you can manage to find a school and a job that you enjoy, as well as being able to find someone that can drive you to school. I also hope that you can start seeing your best bud more often! Good luck man, it sounds as though you've had to overcome a lot of challenges in your life, and I'm sure it's going to be worth it soon. :)
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiez4r Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Born in Glasgow, raised in Glasgow, still live in Glasgow. Moved house once when i was halfway through primary one. Moved school, sat next to some Asian kid on my first day, and that Asian kid has been my best friend since. Me and him started playing console games on the ps1 our favourite was crash bandicoot, although tekken 3 was a close second. Went through primary school being in the crowd of non popular kids. Not unpopular, had a fairly average sized group of friends. Did normal kid stuff, ate sweets, played yugioh and pokemon. Played the clarinet. Went to highschool, made new friends, some old ones left, got into music, started playing drums and percussion. Got into world of warcraft. Became a geek and proud of it. new kid from England joined the school. made friends with him, he showed me counter strike. Bought counter strike. Played counter strike, got more steam games. Found Zm, played Zm, Zm updated but my favourite server didn't, moved to sammy's server, met some awesome people, found this clan, joined this clan and met more awesome people. School went well, got fairly average-good grades, especially in music. progressed through to six year (which i am still in) got a bit more confident and started going to parties. Made more friends, got unconditional offers from the colleges i applied for to do music, now just looking for a part time job so i can earn some money. Am feeling nostalgic about leaving school this year, and about my friends moving away, but will definitely keep in touch with them cause they're awesome and with the help of facebook that shouldn't be too much of a problem. I live by the fact there is no indication that life is serious and therefore take nothing seriously and aim to try and have as much fun, and provide everyone around me with as much fun, as possible. I have a fairly positive outlook on life.
Sorry if my, frankly, uninteresting life bored the hell out of you.
I know you said no-one's life is boring, but, if published, my life story would hardly be a best seller ;P The plot is pretty crappy, and there is not enough drama, if any.
Kiez4r
Kiez4r

Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.
Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Well, I was born in Ohio, lived their for about three years and moved to Hayward in California (right across San Francisco). i had a nice life, nice house and everything. My family and I managed to buy a house right in the "Peaceful White Person Neighborhood" and away from the "Sketchy Neighborhoods" That are everywhere in Hayward. There was this Private Elementary School i went to in the other county across from Hayward. It was called Camelot, and I had a blast from 1st to 5th grade, most of my fondest memories are in elementary school (like when i made my 3rd grade teacher quit xD) and I also met my life long friends there. Unfortunately, I went to a different middle school then all my other friends were going to (other private schools, academy's, catholic schools), i went to a Public Middle school called Canyon Middle school (duh). To be honest, I was a really awkward kid in 6th grade, and I didn't realize until now. I was just socially, and physically awkward, saying stupid things, making dumb remarks, dis-respecting girls (i didnt even know how to find another girl attractive back then :O). The reason for my awkwardness was probably because of the fact that all i did was play Video games. After 6th grade was over, My mom got a promotion (she works for Cisco) and we had to move to The East coast, and we all settled on Moving to Princeton in New Joyzee. I hated the idea of moving, and was prob ably crying the whole trip. When I moved to Princeton, I attended middle school at JWMS. Desperate for friends and attention, I said a lot of inappropriate, and awkward things, and my reputation from middle school still wont leave in High School. Now, I'm a sophomore at Princeton High School. Most of my past 2 years here has escaped me, but still ever so often i get bullied, pushed around.

Seeing how I play alot of video games, I'll talk about that. My first Gaming platform was The Gameboy Advance. My first game I ever played was the Adventures of Lilo and Stich (that shit sucked). I then got hooked on Super Mario Advance 2 (best handheld game ever) and Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire. In 4th grade i got my first game cube, And some of my most memorable memories in gaming come from my Game Cube. The best games ever where on the game cube, Mario Kart Double Dash, Metriod Prime 1+2 (<<<best single player games ever, also best boss battles ever), Super Smash Bros, Spiderman 2, and other really good games. I spent my entire childhood playing these games over and over again ( And I didn't know about playing games online!) because those games were just so damn good. In fact, i don't think I've ever played a games as good as those. Games today just aren't what they were like 5 years ago :(. I also played a shit ton of star wars games, In fact i even remember saving up money for an xbox just to get Battlefront 1 cause it wasn't gonna be on the game cube. After i got my Xbox, i managed to convince my parents to get me my first M-rated game which was Halo CE. Now, this game, hands down, is one of the best games ever made. EVER (haters gonna hate) Halo CE had such a memorable Campaign! Seriously, who doesn't remember there first play through of Halo CE? I spent a lot of time playing Halo 1 + 2 and other movie licensed games on my xbox, until i switched to PC Gaming. My first PC games was Rise of nations, which was pretty fucking awesome. My first MMo was Maplestory, which for its time back then was pretty fucking fun, I then moved on to World of War craft, and that was pretty fun to (I don't play it anymore). I got my Xbox 360 when Halo 3 came out, and halo 3 was fucking awesome. The campaign wasn't as good as the first, but the multiplayer, forge, custom games, and theater mode made Halo 3 amazing (Infection in custom games was the shit in Halo 3. If you hate halo, then you obviously have never played Custom Games!) Now, I just play Halo Reach, DJ hero, ZM, and other games on PC and Xbox.

Seeing how this clan is based off of ZM, in think I'll talk about how I heard of Zombie Master, and How i got to Sammy Servers and ƒcƒc. I first heard of Zombie Master on a video by Xanatos. The video was comparing Zombie Panic Source to ZM. I had my full attention on Zombie Panic source, that mod looked sick. But when i downloaded Hl2 DM, and Installed ZPS, i was utterly disappointed. A year later in 7th grade, I re-watch the video just for some shits and giggles and this time focus on ZM. I decided to download it and try it out What harm could it do? If I didn't like it i could just delete it. I played my first ever round of Zm on croc v6, and I became very interested in the mod. I did a lot of server hopping though, I spent alot of time on 24/7 redqueen servers, But i eventually found Sammy Servers(this was about two years ago). When I first started playing, i was just "fiberbomb" and I had no reputation, or knew anyone. But i do remember, at the time ƒcƒc was super popular. My first friends I ever made was Lazor, and he gave me a sorta "cool newfag" reputation. I worked souly on upgrades, And then bought VIP when I started to get a bit more popular. I also remember the first time I joined a match with Cherry and Indigo (it was scary :(, but gooood times :D). I remember buying Admin, and my steam account got hacked by someone I knew and he point farmed on my account. I also remember the custom player models, I remember sending Cherry thousands of emails asking him to upload a bunch of models that i wasn't even sure worked in ZM xD. The model that cherry uploaded that was sent by me was the Crysis nano suit. I used the crysis model for awhile, and then used the Hk-47 when i was an admin, and then switched to using the Hobo model :) I joined ƒcƒc around the time Blue posted a new rule for lvl 18 of all stats (i was so close to having all of them up to 25), and so on December 28 2009, I applied for ƒcƒc and mad it in :D Sadly though, a couple months klater everybody started leaving or disappearing. I was really bummed, cause most of the old members that i was friends with were the reason why I wanted to join ƒcƒc :'(

Thats its really, I could type up a paragraph about how i find my name, all the friends i made (Yama, Shadow, Artic, Lopon, Moose.....list goes on) but i feel as if i talked about that in another thread. I haven't done anything extraordinary in my life, and I guess the most extraordinary moments for me was moving to a new location, confirming to myself that I was bisexual, and announcing myself a furry (i still haven't told anybody irl that im bi, and I dont think i will for another 2 years) Either way, i'm still happy I found sammy servers, ƒcƒc, and met all you guys :)

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:32 pm

I died in the Utoya attacks.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of &quot;We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under&quot;.
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum