[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

g13/g15/g510 keyboard/pads

2 posters

Go down

g13/g15/g510 keyboard/pads Empty g13/g15/g510 keyboard/pads

Post by Schoolgirl Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 am

Mkay i have the g510 and the g13 keyboard/keypads, was wondering if there are any good game applets for the LCD screen or even what you do to code for it and if you can get the g-keys to do macros meant for stuff in source games, like make one button the one that spawns an item or something. the website i knew is down now was g15mods.com or something but they are for sale so bleh.
Schoolgirl
Schoolgirl

Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Anime, Games, with a splash of Guitar
Furry Name : Furry Clear Box Fox
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

g13/g15/g510 keyboard/pads Empty Re: g13/g15/g510 keyboard/pads

Post by invalid forum account Sat May 14, 2011 9:07 pm

So uh.

You'll need some solid knowledge of C++ and object orientated coding and classes and methods and functions and even worse: Windows coding + windows results + windows message system and i-forgot-whats-that-other-thing-called-that-isnt-mfc stuffs.

Afterwards, there is a list of functions they give you as interface to access your keyboards' LCD.

You can read about all those functions, what arguments they take and what they return, in the api.html reference (LCDSDK_3.06.109\LCDSDK\Doc\api.html)

You'll notice the CEzLcd::CEzLcd() and CEzLcd::CEzLcd(LPCTSTR friendlyName) constructors there.

Well.
I suggest looking through the code examples they give you.
They added many comments to their code, so that's a good place to start reading. Also check out the .h header files, like LCDSDK_3.06.109\Misc\LCDSDKCore\Src\lglcd.h.

Oh there also are some pdf files i didn't check out yet.

And since you asked me about Bloodshed DevCpp. I think you can use it, you'll have to link your compiled binary against the right .lib
In your case, you're gonna have to add the x64 version of lglcd.lib to the linker you're using.
It's too long ago, i last used Bloodshed DevCpp, so i can't quite remember how to add libs to it's linker.
Can't be too hard though, it's somewhere in the projects' preferences / compile options.
(Maybe adding -l lglcd to gcc command line works, i dunno, i forgot most of this stuffs since whenever i became a lazy coder.)
(make sure you have a copy of x64 lglcd.lib somewhere in your projects' search path)

I'd start with trying to successfully compile the example thing in DevCpp, they're giving you.
LCDSDK_3.06.109\LCDSDK\Samples\ColorAndMono\
And once you have it compiling successfully, mess around with code in that project and alter some minor stuffs and see what it does.

Hope this helped <3

EDIT:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Link-Options.html wrote:
-llibrary
-l library
Search the library named library when linking. (The second alternative with the library as a separate argument is only for POSIX compliance and is not recommended.)

It makes a difference where in the command you write this option; the linker searches and processes libraries and object files in the order they are specified. Thus, `foo.o -lz bar.o' searches library `z' after file foo.o but before bar.o. If bar.o refers to functions in `z', those functions may not be loaded.

The linker searches a standard list of directories for the library, which is actually a file named liblibrary.a. The linker then uses this file as if it had been specified precisely by name.

The directories searched include several standard system directories plus any that you specify with -L.

Normally the files found this way are library files—archive files whose members are object files. The linker handles an archive file by scanning through it for members which define symbols that have so far been referenced but not defined. But if the file that is found is an ordinary object file, it is linked in the usual fashion. The only difference between using an -l option and specifying a file name is that -l surrounds library with `lib' and `.a' and searches several directories.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum