[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Arthur's Gold

2 posters

Go down

King Arthur's Gold Empty King Arthur's Gold

Post by Emo Panda Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

King Arthur's Gold 37117475

Main site for the game: http://kagdev.tumblr.com/

But yea, in all seriousness, here's another build oriented game called King Arthur's Gold. BUT WAIT! It's team oriented game as well! With classes! 3 of them! Archer, builder and knight! And you can build castles, catapults and in the future, many more. The art style is simple, yet charming. The gameplay is erratic, slightly frustrating at times, but in the end, fun! The controls are simple, especially if you've played PC platformers with mouse motions involved. (I.E. : if you own/played Terraria, you're set!) I seem to think the classes are fairly balanced, I mean the game has gone through A LOT of changes.

SCREENCAP
King Arthur's Gold 5774357704_9cb4f486f0

Anyways, the point of this game is trying to win against the other team I guess. It had a "collect the gold" game-mode but was switched out with capture the flag when a big update came out with PHYSICS. That's right! You can now collapse a castle if the enemy has breached your defenses. It's quite a spectacle when you hear a dozen Wilhelm screams and players running for their lives.

(This video doesn't do it justice. No one has posted a "live" gameplay video about demonstrating the new features.)

Here's a tutorial for those interested in playing:
http://kagdev.tumblr.com/tutorial
(The tutorial poster is WAY too big to post here without angering Cherry so ya! :P )

The game was developed by the dude who made Soldat(and Link-Dead for those who know it). If you're bored or want to try something interesting, I suggest to check it out. He updates quite often(as opposed to *cough* Notch *cough*) and constantly improves the experience.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. It's free. Wink

(Reposted from the SS forums for people who don't go there)
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

King Arthur's Gold Empty Re: King Arthur's Gold

Post by Piru-nyan Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 am

Oh hey, it's terraria but worse.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum