[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back, and I'm gone again

3 posters

Go down

I'm back, and I'm gone again Empty I'm back, and I'm gone again

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Well, if you even care, I've seen that shit has gone down in the past 3 weeks, being that Indigo left, and it seems like sammyservers is going to hell.

To me, I feel as though this is more of a trolling clan now. I'm going to be honest here, I'm tired of this clan, even though I have several friends here.

I'm sorry, but I think I'll just leave now, no real reason to be here in the first place. I hope you guys talk to me every once in a while, but I just can't motivate myself to talk to you guys, as it seems pointless to me.

The clan's been dead for a long time now, I don't see why you guys don't just move on to bigger and better things. I guess I'm just the only one who sees this, for the better or worse, I guess I'll see soon enough.

Good bye friends, hope this clan and sammyservers get better, and to all of you I wish good luck for the future and your lives.
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

I'm back, and I'm gone again Empty Re: I'm back, and I'm gone again

Post by Emo Panda Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:27 pm

UMAD BRO????

*trollface*

I find it laughable that people make a big fucking deal out of some silly online games.

Anyways, goodbye clanmate. I wish you luck on any future endeavors, no matter how insignificant they may be. I on the other hand will stay on this ship that everyone thinks is sinking. I'll sit beside the music band. :P
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 pm

[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox wrote:Well, if you even care, I've seen that shit has gone down in the past 3 weeks, being that Indigo left, and it seems like sammyservers is going to hell.
SS is just fine. SS has gone through way greater changes than this.
Opal
Opal

Number of posts : 186
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down