[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSS or SSOB?

+8
Kyle
HotWings
Psycho
Emo Panda
Aku
Game Zombie
Teh Idiot
SsJ Michael
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BOSS or SSOB? Empty BOSS or SSOB?

Post by SsJ Michael Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Just checking in on this BOSS clan, I'm assuming this is ran by AGEEEEEEEEEEEEED? If so I sense dick sucking there. :C ƒcƒc servers are COMPLETELY dead now because of it, am I correct? It feels like betrayal, what does everyone else think that's NOT in BOSS.

P.S. I'll be in ƒcƒc til I die, so I think I'll win this one TBH (unless someone kicks me in the dick). I Thoroughly enjoyed this clan weather you guys think so or not. :3
SsJ Michael
SsJ Michael

Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : All of the things
Furry Name : Furry Black Cock Fox(please change that if it's already in use. :c
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

BOSS or SSOB? Empty Re: BOSS or SSOB?

Post by Teh Idiot Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:38 pm

What in the hell are you talking about bro.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

SsJ Michael wrote:weather
It's kind of cloudy outside with a bit of wind
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Ya..the SS ZM servers are empty all the time now. Everyone has pretty much left and gone to the BOSS servers. I still play on the SS servers whenever there are like, 8 people on, but other than that I usually play on the BOSS servers now.

Also, I'm not sure its really a "clan," i think its just a "group"of people with BOSS tags in front of their name

Also, ageed doesn't own the BOSS severs, i think Kyle does

Also, Game Zombie, I've had enough of your witty sense of humor

Also,
SsJ Michael wrote: I sense dick sucking there
are you trying to start drama or something?

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SsJ Michael Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

I am just disappoint son. It seems kind of rude in the first place. Sure ƒcƒc is pretty much done with, but that just put the icing off the cake. So I figured I'd give the same "attitude" back. It hurt deep in my nads when I first noticed everyone converted to BOSS is all.

Drama is overrated, I'm just speaking my mind as it comes out. Is freedom of speech so wrong?
SsJ Michael
SsJ Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 am

Aku wrote:

Also, Game Zombie, I've had enough of your witty sense of humor

Your ass is way too sensitive. Stop getting it poked so much, and it might heal up.

And besides that, Who give s fuck who plays where. You're playign the game. Just fucking enjoy it and let others enjoy it how they please.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by SsJ Michael Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Obviously I care to some "ex tent" otherwise I wouldn't be posting this would I? Apologies for sounding like a dick, I actually tried finding the delete post button but I don't think I can do that. I was hoping to get some feedback on what others thought, but I see now why I didn't.

SsJ Michael
SsJ Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

I apologize If I came of as a dick to Micheal, But the people who left SS/ƒcƒc and went to BOSS aren't doing this as a way as saying "fuck you" to SS/ƒcƒc. I simply went over to BOSS because that's where all my friends who still play ZM went. Please don't think of BOSS servers as some kind of plot to start a war with SS/ƒcƒc, just think of it as another server people are playing on. Your more than welcome to come over and play on BOSS servers! :)

Teh Idiot wrote:Your ass is way too sensitive. Stop getting it poked so much, and it might heal up.

I'll be honest, I hate you

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:52 am

Aku wrote:

Teh Idiot wrote:Your ass is way too sensitive. Stop getting it poked so much, and it might heal up.

OH NO, I'M HATED, :'''''''''((((((((( BRB KILLING SELF.

Just so you know, I already knew that. I suspected as much when I started fucking over that whiney faggot, acid.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am

Teh Idiot wrote:
Aku wrote:

Just so you know, I already knew that. I suspected as much when I started fucking over that whiney faggot, acid.

Wow! You're a fucking asshole! I'm surprised anyone managed to tolerate your douche-y-ness. I'm surprised Indigo still had a liking to you.
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Emo Panda wrote:
Teh Idiot wrote:
Aku wrote:

Wow! You're a fucking asshole! I'm surprised anyone managed to tolerate your douche-y-ness. I'm surprised Indigo still had a liking to you.
Are you only staying on forums to pick fights with people that have been there longer than you?
At least it looks that way to me, after some of your recent posts in the ZM forum and this one here.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Teh Idiot wrote:
Aku wrote:

I'm really tempted to write a big long list on why I want to see you burn in a pit of fire, but I think you could care less

So you know what? I ain't even mad

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Psycho wrote:
Emo Panda wrote:
Teh Idiot wrote:
Aku wrote:

Are you only staying on forums to pick fights with people that have been there longer than you?
At least it looks that way to me, after some of your recent posts in the ZM forum and this one here.

I seriously find the notion of "respect me! I've been here longer than you" ridiculous! I'll respect someone if they deserve it. I have no qualms with you. And I actually like the people on this forum. Nearly all of them I talk to on Steam. I just have a problem with a discriminating cuntbag that shouldn't be here anymore than I. And I never said I would stop posting here. Just that I'm not officially a clan member anymore!

For the record, those guys on the ZM forums are neophobic assholes akin of the type of scum you find on message boards. I find it laughable that they still "care" about ZM, yet they bitch about the way it's still alive! Reminiscent of a bunch of old people talking about the "good ol' days" and bitching about the youth of today. If you think I'm picking fights, I apologize. I'm not one to bend over for some rude stranger on the internet. I will speak my mind, in a manner far more civil than that of a YouTube commenter!
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 am

Emo Panda wrote: I will speak my mind, in a manner far more civil than that of a YouTube commenter!

BOSS or SSOB? Patrick

But you're not, you fucking retard.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:15 am

Teh Idiot wrote:
Emo Panda wrote: I will speak my mind, in a manner far more civil than that of a YouTube commenter!

But you're not, you fucking retard.

Then clearly you don't go on YouTube. Because I don't feel the need to use "fuck" in every single one of my sentences. And display far better grammar.

Seriously dude, get the fuck out if you're only here to troll!
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 am

Emo Panda wrote:

Then clearly you don't go on YouTube. Because I don't feel the need to use "fuck" in every single one of my sentences. And display far better grammar.

Seriously dude, get the fuck out if you're only here to troll!

No.

What now?

Gonna make me?

o noes.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by HotWings Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm

SsJ Michael wrote:Just checking in on this BOSS clan, I'm assuming this is ran by AGEEEEEEEEEEEEED? If so I sense dick sucking there. :C ƒcƒc servers are COMPLETELY dead now because of it, am I correct? It feels like betrayal, what does everyone else think that's NOT in BOSS.

P.S. I'll be in ƒcƒc til I die, so I think I'll win this one TBH (unless someone kicks me in the dick). I Thoroughly enjoyed this clan weather you guys think so or not. :3

wat? Our servers were created because we had no control over anything. (via Cherry running everything and being a doucher when he 'fired' Indigo. I was perfectly fine with Sammy's Servers for ZM when Indigo was on because she actually played. I see Sammy's Servers dying very soon. Reason being is because when Cherry Realizes they're dead as fuck he'll stop running them. Or if they fail like usual and Cherry never starts them back up. Good riddance.

Anywho, enough rambling. I had a laugh at this thread simply because somebody actually noticed what was going on for once.

herp Idiot, you have that name for a reason.

HotWings

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm

SsJ Michael wrote:I am just disappoint son. It seems kind of rude in the first place. Sure ƒcƒc is pretty much done with, but that just put the icing off the cake. So I figured I'd give the same "attitude" back. It hurt deep in my nads when I first noticed everyone converted to BOSS is all.

Drama is overrated, I'm just speaking my mind as it comes out. Is freedom of speech so wrong?

We didn't want it to feel that way or be taken in that manor, we were just fed up with the management at SS and decided to cut our own path. (Sure we don't have any greater management tbh but hey its a fun experience) Don't want there to be any tension between the two groups.

Aku wrote:
Also, ageed doesn't own the BOSS severs, i think Kyle does
You are correct sir.
Aku wrote:
I'm really tempted to write a big long list on why I want to see you burn in a pit of fire, but I think you could care less

So you know what? I ain't even mad
Lol

Kyle

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by HotWings Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm

By the way SsJ Michael, your avatar is too big for the forums..
heheheh
/necro double post.

HotWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 am

HotWings wrote:/necro double post.
Maybe you should trade names with Idort.... That was neither a necro nor a double post. It was pointless,though. But hey, at least somebody posts here.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by HotWings Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Psycho wrote:
HotWings wrote:/necro double post.
Maybe you should trade names with Idort.... That was neither a necro nor a double post. It was pointless,though. But hey, at least somebody posts here.

Well, originally it was supposed to be but kyle posted there and I was like.. I'm too lazy to change this.

HotWings

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:56 am

LOL HAI GUISE BOSS or SSOB? 286125

Nice to see you

What is BOSS or SSOB?
[ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox

Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Youtube poops
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Just saying, you all sound mad. I'm not even sure what SsJ Michael is talking about on most his posts, he appears to be defending himself from non-existant attacks. Idort is being idort, and Aku appears to be offended by everything. I'm not even sure what's going on here.

On the bright side, this is the most active topic I've seen on these forums in a while...

Offtopic: We should totally have an early halloween party on ZM sunday or something. Assuming I'm not pbanned from that as well. :P
We could spawn ducks and fool around.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

I can't join any servers on ZM so I wouldn't be able to join
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:14 pm

≛ FurryPink wrote:Just saying, you all sound mad. I'm not even sure what SsJ Michael is talking about on most his posts, he appears to be defending himself from non-existant attacks. Idort is being idort, and Aku appears to be offended by everything. I'm not even sure what's going on here.

On the bright side, this is the most active topic I've seen on these forums in a while...

Offtopic: We should totally have an early halloween party on ZM sunday or something. Assuming I'm not pbanned from that as well. :P
We could spawn ducks and fool around.

Offtopic Reply: We really need to do that for real. I'm getting sick and tired of watching us wither and die. We need to get together and kill us some zombies like the good ol' days. Eh, hopefully everyone will agree...
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next