[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's up homies

3 posters

Go down

What's up homies Empty What's up homies

Post by Piru-nyan Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:09 pm

I see you there looking at this graveyard. What have you been up to the last few years?

Me: went to college, am currently finishing final semester in a CIS (IT) degree. I mostly hang out with Silon (Chrome) and fraggingfox (SGT. Austin) nowadays, as weird as that sounds. Still a massive weeb.
Recent games: Guild wars 2, warframe, BF1, vermintide.
All pretty good games, check them out if you haven't. If you tried warframe >1 year ago, try it again. They've changed a lot since, certainly worth another try.

No I don't still know Blue. I haven't talked to him in a few years. If you're really interested in contacting him, this is his steam account.

(I changed the rules for announcements so guests can post, in case you forgot your login)

EDIT: And then I noticed the other topic of basically the same thing. 10/10 I'm still as observant as ever.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

What's up homies Empty Re: What's up homies

Post by Psycho Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Me: Switched to a different Bachelor's degree (Biomedical Engineering) program from my original one, finished that, and then my Master's degree, started work last September.

Still mapping for ZM with some crazy bastards that have been keeping a server going for all those years.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Muobch
If anybody reads this, you're welcome to join!

@Pink
Is Warframe still as much of a grind as it used to be?
We could also play Vermintide some time if you wanna since I got that from humblebundle a while ago but didn't get around to playing it a lot yet.
btw do you have any idea if it is possible to display the YEAR of post dates? With only month and day it is really confusing.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Maroon Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 pm

It's weird seeing how some people still come back and check up on these forums. I had reminisced about my times here while I was at work a few days ago, wanted to see what had become of these forums. I've been doing alright with my life, going to be moving into an apartment soon, and I still game just about as much as I used to. Doing some Divinity Original Sin 2 and Xcom 2: War of the Chosen right now.

Sometimes I miss hanging on the server, and I regret never really being active on the forums. Mostly stayed within just Zombie Master while only lurking here. It was fun taking a look around this place once more, and maybe one day something will spark some life back into the ƒcƒc. Very Happy
Furry Maroon
Furry Maroon

Number of posts : 8
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Maroon Cock Fox
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down