[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right!

+2
invalid forum account
Piru-nyan
6 posters

Go down

TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Empty TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right!

Post by Piru-nyan Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:38 pm

heres some shots (new and old) of ammo towers in red queen

TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40000
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40001
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40002
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40003
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40004
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40005
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40006
TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Zm_redqueen_b40007

https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40000.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40001.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40002.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40003.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40004.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40005.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40006.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/FurryPink101/zm_redqueen_b40007.jpg
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Empty Re: TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right!

Post by invalid forum account Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm

*slowly bends over to one side*
There is something not right in these pictures, hm...
awesome physics HL2! xD
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Empty Re: TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right!

Post by Furry Fucia Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 pm

I <3 Source engine!
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of &quot;We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under&quot;.
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

TITLE:The title of my topic that is to show that i have an awesome ammo tower that will eat your face in just a few seconds if you don't look at it right! Empty source is great

Post by invalid forum account Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 pm

ya, the source engine is great!
but honestly.. the physics shown in the screenies up there are somewhat.. awkward xD

Don't get me wrong tho, I love how that pile bends over! ^^
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 pm

nah, its a glitch. if you get too many props touching in a pile, they'll glitch together and unable to be moved, unless its ammo, then it can be inventoried then thrown
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 pm

ya, that.
Still it looks like the pile is actually bending over ^^
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by EmptySpace Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:38 pm

BAHAHA I see old me!

EmptySpace

Number of posts : 5
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Neon Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Omigee

Its The Old Me Also

(ZM GLaDOS) I Can Haz Riflez, In 1.9.8
Furry Neon
Furry Neon

Job/hobbies : Got Them Braindawgs
Furry Name : Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:19 pm

xD i knew i knew you before empty. also glad to see you again i can haz rifle/chicago.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EmptySpace Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Citizen(female)...I remember playing Madness, and you were spamming Sonic music...that's the first time we met, I believe.

EmptySpace

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Red Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:09 am

i remember that ammo tower, didnt i help u build it ?
Furry Red
Furry Red
BANNINATED!
BANNINATED!

Number of posts : 293
Job/hobbies : Blue's little sister
Furry Name : Furry McSexYoMuffins
Blue Points : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down