[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by

+2
[ƒcƒc]± Nunia
Game Zombie
6 posters

Go down

New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by Empty New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by

Post by Game Zombie Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Just bored and made a long title Smile
But the Mario model (any of them) crash me and a few others and i can't find out who is VIP who has donated or is admin constantly and tell them that anything i can do to fix that because it did this as well on my old laptop
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by Empty Re: New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Nunia Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 am

Yea, I have the same problem from time to time. the Mario galaxy?? one seems to enjoy crashing me. thankfully though, not many players like to use the model.
[ƒcƒc]± Nunia
[ƒcƒc]± Nunia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Furry Name : Nunia
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by Empty Re: New thread again about something that mostly me and a few others are affected by

Post by Psycho Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 am

[ƒcƒc]± Nunia wrote: thankfully though, not many players like to use the model.
...Maybe because it looks kinda stupid? ...at least thet is MY opinion xD
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ReissDJO Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 pm

I used the mario model constantly 2 days ago, I am sorry if it was me, but I have given up using the model now anyway.
ReissDJO
ReissDJO

Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Student
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Magnum Cock Fox
Blue Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Nunia Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

lol, I share your opinion Psycho, it is very stupid lol!
[ƒcƒc]± Nunia
[ƒcƒc]± Nunia
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Furry Name : Nunia
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:24 pm

if you are experiencing serious model issues, copy/paste another model and rename it exactly as the mario galaxy one is in your ZM folder. At that point the second model will show up and the texture issues you're experiencing will vanish.
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm

not the purple and black textures the model itself will just crash my comptuer and my only option is to either try and find the close program button with zm stuck on my screen or ctrl+alt+del my way out
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Red Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm

your bordum is boring.
Furry Red
Furry Red
BANNINATED!
BANNINATED!

Number of posts : 293
Job/hobbies : Blue's little sister
Furry Name : Furry McSexYoMuffins
Blue Points : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down