[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence

+8
Von Gaz
Game Zombie
≅ Acidpoint
Aku
OmegaTrooper
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Psycho
SofaKingHot
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence Empty Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence

Post by SofaKingHot Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:07 am

I just recently upgraded to Snow Leopard for OS X. I need to re do all my settings, programs, etc. It is a pain but I got a video of my Quad Core Mac doing three 1080p h.264 videos at once with window switching & gadget layers till no tomorrow. My "water" looks really good....

SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Number of posts : 113
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence Empty Re: Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence

Post by Psycho Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:18 am

Mac....
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence Empty Re: Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence

Post by SofaKingHot Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 am

Make VLC or even Windows Media Player / Classic do that on any windows xp, vista, 7 system. HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:18 am

Psycho wrote:Mac....
Mac....
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 am

SofaKingHot wrote:Make VLC or even Windows Media Player / Classic do that on any windows xp, vista, 7 system. HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Ahh well not to ruin the mac train but WHAT ARE YOU COMPARING THIS TO?

Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence Wtf_mo10

Four movies, supposedly HD all running at the same time,

IT COULD HAVE BEEN 6 but no, the god damn firefox stops at four downloads, so i could only STREAM, yeah thats right, STREAM. Four movies at the same time.
Now yeah your videos look shiny and cool on that little widget thing that makes em all sit there all neat in high def, but i dont even know how to do that, or care enough. Point is, i can watch four movies at the same time (six if i have two downloaded) on my screen, but i just dont have room enough to play more!

ALSO who watches more then one movie at the same time? seriously o-0

-Now on your side of course, i have no clue why you can run them in such big windows, it seems like your screen is obscenely huge in terms of pixels.

-Your windows are like 2x bigger then mine, because they simply WONT FIT ON MY SCREEN LIKE YOURS DO

-I like the music

-I dont even KNOW what that screen changing shit is, i call hax

And you have two more cores then me, but still windows doesn't suck.

*Edit* I DEMAND PICTURES OF THIS WATER
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 am

Thats super low bit rate flash stuff. My stuff was all h.264 from apple. Now u can say it's made for a mac, no. H.264 is a standard. BTW I knew I could get u revved up blue Wink Also the water thing was on pink when she got her new computer...

System: Q6600 Quadcore, P5W DH Deluxe, 8600GTS 256MB.. The main thing that helps it is my 160GB Raptor 10k RPM drive.

Windows 7 is great but to have an OS know how to off load h.264 to a GPU in it's API and just a stack above its I/O is impressive. Also any further decoding or dedicated tasks get a separate leg of a processor is awesome. This applies to arithmetic (Photoshop, Video Editing, etc.). Prioritization of running apps; don't expect final cut to compile an hour of video and internet hd flash ok. Windows is not ready for multi core. The Ghz war ended what 6 years ago. Apple and PowerPC knew of it 10-12 years ago.

In multi-core OS X > Windows 7 (NT 5). What makes me laugh is this thing is a hackintosh, and it gets better with every OS X release cause Apple has to assume more product design. Ex them going from Nvidia, to ATI/AMD, to Nvidia again. I WIN!

P.S. With web browsing, email, IM, Hulu, on and on. I hit 15-20 windows before realizing I got a mess. Windows comes to a crawl to let you know.

Also main reason why I won't be around for a bit. Instead of paying the $25 for a pack of DVD DL discs, I killed my Vista Ultimate SP3 HDD and used it for an image. Probably had viruses anyways Wink

Be back before the weekend don't miss me,
Brad
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:32 am

SofaKingHot wrote:Thats super low bit rate flash stuff. My stuff was all h.264 from apple. Now u can say it's made for a mac, no. H.264 is a standard. BTW I knew I could get u revved up blue Wink Also the water thing was on pink when she got her new computer...

System: Q6600 Quadcore, P5W DH Deluxe, 8600GTS 256MB.. The main thing that helps it is my 160GB Raptor 10k RPM drive.

Windows 7 is great but to have an OS know how to off load h.264 to a GPU in it's API and just a stack above its I/O is impressive. Also any further decoding or dedicated tasks get a separate leg of a processor is awesome. This applies
to arithmetic (Photoshop, Video Editing, etc.). Prioritization of running apps; don't expect final cut to compile an hour of video and internet hd flash ok. Windows is not ready for multi core. The Ghz war ended what 6 years ago. Apple and PowerPC knew of it 10-12 years ago.

In multi-core OS X > Windows 7 (NT 5). What makes me laugh is this thing is a hackintosh, and it gets better with every OS X release cause Apple has to assume more product design. Ex them going from Nvidia, to ATI/AMD, to Nvidia again. I WIN!

P.S. With web browsing, email, IM, Hulu, on and on. I hit 15-20 windows before realizing I got a mess. Windows comes to a crawl to let
you know.

Also main reason why I won't be around for a bit. Instead of paying the $25 for a pack of DVD DL discs, I killed my Vista Ultimate SP3 HDD and used it for an image. Probably had viruses anyways Wink

Be back before the weekend don't miss me,

Brad

It's true, Windows does run like shit with processes like MSN/STEAM/XFIRE running, i always close them before i enter games or anything, hell i stopped using MSN because it lagged like a bitch.

Oh wait thats because MOST WINDOWS PROGRAMS ARE SHIT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just because your software developers know how to code things that actually run smoothly on the MAC OS doesnt mean that windows sucks, it just means that windows is 1000x more confusing to code effectively for! IS THAT SUCH A BAD THING?

Come to think of it i have just about EVERYTHING that runs on startup disabled. o-0

Anyways windows is a steaming pile of shit, i agree. But then again i sorta like the way the system screws you over if you run 100000 things at the same time. People just like HAVING shit, i demand the idiots who install everything be punished. My computer starts up in less then a minute, im god damn happy for that. My brother's takes 20.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HALF OF THOSE NUMBERS YOU GAVE ME MEAAAAN, Seriously. Anyway i can still watch 4 movies at the same time, all for free? oohhh beat that, OHHH DOES APPLE GIVE AWAY FREE MOVIES? NO.

Sofa is on a Small Leave of Absence The_Anti_Mac_Ad_by_NFRANGA

Also,

Mac...
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Ok blue you win the character count war. Though the were small so "hackers" don't try and make viruses is getting long in the tooth. Now with the iPhone, and people wanting their phone #s and info so u can try and tele market them to death makes it even more worth while. An iPhone user spends 1.5x a normal AT&T customer does (i'm T-Mobile, hate AT&T). With the iPhone running OS X, being the #1 US smartphone, plenty of reasons. It's just the iPhone with OS X is more secure than any windows variant. PC, Netbook, Mobile, etc. I win..

Ohh and,

Pc.....
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:43 pm

SofaKingHot wrote:Ok blue you win the character count war. Though the were small so "hackers" don't try and make viruses is getting long in the tooth. Now with the iPhone, and people wanting their phone #s and info so u can try and tele market them to death makes it even more worth while. An iPhone user spends 1.5x a normal AT&T customer does (i'm T-Mobile, hate AT&T). With the iPhone running OS X, being the #1 US smartphone, plenty of reasons. It's just the iPhone with OS X is more secure than any windows variant. PC, Netbook, Mobile, etc. I win..

Ohh and,

Pc.....

My name is mac and i use a PC,

IF I DONT EVEN TRUST THINGS NAMED AFTER ME, YOU KNOW ITS BAD.

/endconversation

(P.s Intresting fact, The Mac's Advertising campaign that supports Virus proof OS is actually a little bit of a stretch, The truth is that Real technical Viruses nowdays make up less then 2% of all computer infections, with Malaware and Spyware making up a Huge portion of the market, Those two also can infect mac computers.)
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaTrooper Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm

oh blue whats the matter? Haz the booze gone to your head? Lol. Litlle bich since you have powa you wanna aboose it and ban all these ppl well thats ok for your messed up powa-hungry family :D
OmegaTrooper
OmegaTrooper

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : N/A
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Omega, No furry name. Me no want :3.
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 pm

NECRO

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

LMFAO WE'RE ALL NECROING.

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaTrooper Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 pm

NECRO WHOOHOO >:D BUHAHAHAHA THIS SHALL BE HISTORY FOR THE HEAVENFORUM BIIICHHHESSSSSSS IMMAAA RAGGE YOUR ASS BLUE IMMMAA RAGGEE YOU
OmegaTrooper
OmegaTrooper

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : N/A
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Omega, No furry name. Me no want :3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 pm

OmegaTrooper wrote:NECRO WHOOHOO >:D BUHAHAHAHA THIS SHALL BE HISTORY FOR THE HEAVENFORUM BIIICHHHESSSSSSS IMMAAA RAGGE YOUR ASS BLUE IMMMAA RAGGEE YOU
If this is history then what was it when Red necro'd every post possible
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Von Gaz Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:04 am

http://bradleywinter.wordpress.com/about/
Von Gaz
Von Gaz

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 am

fucking stupid kids. necro some more and i'll get blue to go all bannage on your asses.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:50 am

Ghost wrote:fucking stupid kids. necro some more and i'll get blue to go all bannage on your asses.

TEEHEEHEE

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 am

gtfo xD

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 am

I would have laughed forever, if Ghostie really had banned him now.

(but then. The tears on steam! He'd immediately cry to me. Don't ban please, Ghostie xD)
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Oh, and I would have avenged him.
AND she would have had to ban herself,too.
And I dunno why we are posting in a necroed thread about a pothead ragequitter.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

you know Psycho...
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

..and ive thought long about it now..
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

...like really ..
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

..really..
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

..for a minute...
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum