[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - The Bartender

+5
SofaKingHot
Psycho
Game Zombie
Furry Fucia
TheBartender
9 posters

Go down

Application - The Bartender Empty Application - The Bartender

Post by TheBartender Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello there, I have been playing Zombie master for about two years. My stats are currently all 18 except for HP Bonus, I am currently working on that. I know I was spamming the microphone a bit there but thats done with now so its cool.

I am a male, If I do get accepted i just want my name to be [ƒcƒc] Bartender.

Alittle bit about myself uhm.... I am Eighteen years old and currently going for a Master's Degree in Earth and Space sciences, Going to be applying to try and join the Peace Corps. and/or Red Cross program within two years. Afterwards I plan on becoming an Earth and Space teacher, Teaching 9th grade and a member of the International Astronomers Union. If you need to know anything about Astronomy feel free to ask.

So uhm well thats basically me. Hope I get accepted but that is up to you.
*Accepted! Then... REJECTED.... then *ACCEPTED AGAIN!*

Last edited by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Too much editing after original)

TheBartender

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : My job is pretty much science related as of right now. Earth and Space sciences, Philosophy and of course gaming for my Hobbies.
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Application - The Bartender Empty Re: Application - The Bartender

Post by Furry Fucia Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Copy/Paste

:3
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Furry Fucia wrote:Copy/Paste

:3
He said he tried that didn't work :l
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Application - The Bartender Facepalm
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:08 am

So....you say your keyboard does not have a numblock and an ALT key, or a CTRL and a C and V key? Application - The Bartender 700339
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

His bio. is actually an interesting read. I say quickly edit your post to fix the [ƒcƒc], and also tell us in a list your stats (what is the level of your HP Bonus). Then before Sparky Bio gets in here, will all edit our replies and act like none of this happened. Capiche? Well I can edit mine for you.

P.S. - Also i'm jealous of your name. [ƒcƒc] Bartender has a nice ring to it.

P.P.S. - I'm suppose to be on vacation for school work, and I got school in less than an hour and a half.. Guess i'm crazy in love with [ƒcƒc]!
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Number of posts : 113
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:57 am

I assume your name is based off the Bartender in Stalker? Application - The Bartender 51536

Nah, It probably isn't.

Looks good to me, but I am not Sparky, also, Why are the stars so pretty at night? :3

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBartender Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Furry Idiot wrote:I assume your name is based off the Bartender in Stalker? Application - The Bartender 51536

Nah, It probably isn't.

Looks good to me, but I am not Sparky, also, Why are the stars so pretty at night? :3

lol because they are composed of different types of gases, Mostly Hydrogen and helium. they are all different colors because of different Tempuratures. The cooler the star the redder it is, the Hotter the star the bluer it is.

TheBartender

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : My job is pretty much science related as of right now. Earth and Space sciences, Philosophy and of course gaming for my Hobbies.
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot-Shot Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm

I've seen him in game and apart from the mic spam I didn't observe anything annoying. Also the mic spam wasn't really that annoying :CatSmile:
Hot-Shot
Hot-Shot

Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Youtube poops
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Gold Cock Fox
Blue Points : -8

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:49 pm

TheBartender wrote:

because they are composed of different types of gases

Why am I not pretty then?! curse you science!

Lol, I've played with you before though, and afaik You're cool.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I'd say let this guy in, so he can have some fun time in ƒcƒc before he gets shot for food rations!
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Humor me then,

Seeing as you claim understand quite a bit about astronomy and astrophysics. Why don't you give me an educated opinion on my theory on exactly how the universe could have formed and the big bang occurred.

First a little run-down on the background to the idea

Essentially the scientific explanation for the creation of galaxies and solar systems at this point is that an insanely long time ago, a massive explosion occurred creating all matter as we know it.

Since each and every particle created has gravity (and gravity exists over an infinite distance, it only lessens with distance). The frictionless environment of space allowed those minuscule forces to pull together small particles one at a time; as the particles got closer and closer, the forces added onto one another to pull in more particles faster from large distances away. After a while (hundreds of thousands of years) The Immense amount of particles (trillions upon trillions) formed planets and stars as we know it, depending on which particles were pulled together.

Hence after this all happens, we have a vast unimaginable amount of solar systems and galaxies that make up our entire universe,

Now this is where my Theory comes in, (mind you i haven't taken any classes specially designed around astrology so i may be wrong in some areas)

If gravity continues to exist over an infinite distance, no matter how much the pull decreases with distance, it will always exist.

Wouldn't this mean that eventually, like the original particles that made up the newborn universe, our planets/stars/celestial objects that we know today, will all slowly and surely be pulled together, possibly forming bigger masses that would result in "Super" Planets or Stars. Obviously after this happens for another insanely large amount of time, all the masses in the universe would eventually be pulled together in one location.

The unimaginable amount of matter that would congeal in this one location would create a gravity so immense that it would make a black hole (Crushing gravity that can even pull in light) look like child's play.

Considering how much gravity that would be, i could only assume that with so much energy crushed and compacted into a single space, the only option would be for it all to violently react.

In a massive explosion of course. Resulting in temperatures so hot that they would literally Fuse or separate atoms, forming a random configuration of gases and matter that would be spewed across the vast reaches of that now empty space. Considering we can fuse Hydrogen together to form helium on earth, I'm sure the opposite is possible, while its also possible to do the same for any other element.

Essentially, a Big bang.

Meaning... the universe has been, and will go on forever.

Spoiler:
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Bio Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Sparky was going to reject him, but he successfully disproved my entire theory. Then i proved my theory even BIGGER.
-Blue

Spoiler:

Sparky Bio

Number of posts : 162
Furry Name : No
Blue Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down