[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins breaking rules

+2
Teh Idiot
link4630
6 posters

Go down

Admins breaking rules Empty Admins breaking rules

Post by link4630 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 am

I came back to the server since i was gone for a long time, and all i see is every admin player throwing fire, or spawning zombies, or making a general ass of themselves while they sit around with godmode.

If thats not against the rules then why is it on the motd?

If it is against the rules then why are they doing it?

I don't kno who exactly they were, i just know that a bunch of players with your clan tag had admin and were killing people, setting me on fire and everything, its not very nice ya know.

link4630

Number of posts : 1
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Admins breaking rules Empty Re: Admins breaking rules

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:07 am

If you can get Names/Steam ID's. we can do something... otherwise.. well. We can't help ye.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:26 am

Was you on the admin playground or was it indigo/cherry? if not then you need to get some sort of proof for us to do anything, just record a demo or use fraps and upload it somewhere, even a good screenshot will do.
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Number of posts : 295
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 pm

If it's Fuzzy Pink Penguin, Furry Cherry Bomb Fox, Indigo just ignore it or try and and dodge the stuff they throw at you
Edit: and try avoiding admin playground if you hate people god moding or killing you
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Not that this guy is likely to even bother reading the replies he gets here, but still:

You are making up things!
You don't have a clue what's going on!
Not EVERY admin as you put it can throw fire. Only server owners can.
Not EVERY admin as you put it is sitting around with godmode.

If you are talking about throwing fire and using god mode, server owners are the only ones allowed to.
Now try and think for yourself a minute there, why would server owners like me have to sit around with godmode sometimes?
Might it be cause they are rather busy being spammed with PM questions requests complaints ideas whatever like EVERY single minute? Might it be they would rather enjoy a single minute of game play, without dying due to not being able to pay attention to the game it self cause they are constantly being distracted?
Might there be the slightest possibility that I'm rather busy checking on 4 ZM and 2 gmod servers simultaneously while you guys just play the game?

So no, I'm not a yet every other regular player you can accuse of cheating if something suspicious is going on.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Indigo wrote:
Now try and think for yourself a minute there, why would server owners like me have to sit around with godmode sometimes?
Might it be cause they are rather busy being spammed with PM questions requests complaints ideas whatever like EVERY single minute? Might it be they would rather enjoy a single minute of game play, without dying due to not being able to pay attention to the game it self cause they are constantly being distracted?
Might there be the slightest possibility that I'm rather busy checking on 4 ZM and 2 gmod servers simultaneously while you guys just play the game?

oh hey what...

Man i don't even use godmode when 10000 people are bugging me, i just die cuz i can't dodge banshees and type at the same time.
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down