[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it'

+3
ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
invalid forum account
7 posters

Go down

being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it' Empty being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it's funny to bann me from my favorite game

Post by Kenny Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:12 pm

[center] I'm Kenny a person who plays on sammy's severs i was playing and i noticed that someone was cheating in the level i got anry by this because i dispize hackers for many reasons. So then the person told me to chill and i typed that i hate hackers and then i was all the sudden kicked. I came back and was like why was i kicked from my favorite game it makes no sense then they asked my age and i didnot tell them. then all the sudden i was kicked from the game it sayed to young to play. Then i came back but i did not even get to join it sayed on the reason grow up then i tryed again and it said serusly grow up. Then when i finally got back in i was very furius. So then they thought it would be so funny if they banned me from all sammy games. If u need a name refer to smmy sever #3 i hope u can resolve the situation
Kenny

Kenny

Back to top Go down

being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it' Empty Re: being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it'

Post by invalid forum account Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:34 pm

You have been permanently banned for insulting server owners.
If you care to talk about it, either PM me here, or on steam.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it' Empty Re: being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it'

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 am

You misunderstood what was happening. Listen to other players next time.

You had many warnings, and kicks even
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it' Empty I agree with what you said Kenny.

Post by ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Kenny wrote:[center] I'm Kenny a person who plays on sammy's severs i was playing and i noticed that someone was cheating in the level i got anry by this because i dispize hackers for many reasons. So then the person told me to chill and i typed that i hate hackers and then i was all the sudden kicked. I came back and was like why was i kicked from my favorite game it makes no sense then they asked my age and i didnot tell them. then all the sudden i was kicked from the game it sayed to young to play. Then i came back but i did not even get to join it sayed on the reason grow up then i tryed again and it said serusly grow up. Then when i finally got back in i was very furius. So then they thought it would be so funny if they banned me from all sammy games. If u need a name refer to smmy sever #3 i hope u can resolve the situation
Kenny
I think I was on when this happened. One of the admins kicked you like 4 times or something like that? I am not sure, but I agree with one thing. They thought it was funny, I think they thought it was funny because you were getting so mad. I hope that you get unbanned.

ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten

Number of posts : 5
Furry Name : Kitten
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

being banned for fun by an fcfc member cause they think it' Empty How...?

Post by ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Indigo wrote:You have been permanently banned for insulting server owners.
How exactly did Kenny insult the server owners? I have done MUCH worse than Kenny and I haven't been banned from the servers yet. I am confuzzled. Surprised

ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:08 pm

ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten wrote:
Indigo wrote:You have been permanently banned for insulting server owners.
How exactly did Kenny insult the server owners? I have done MUCH worse than Kenny and I haven't been banned from the servers yet. I am confuzzled. Surprised

For one, Necro. Don't post in old threads please. (if the last post was 1 month ago, it is dead. (unless you have good info))

No one has banned you because we know you're kidding (probably) and, I think Indigo was merely playign the game Godded or something, and this maggot gets all ragey because server owners aren't allowed to have fun or something.

Anyway, if he consistently raged about a server owner abusing, he deserved the Ban. He can deal with it, or play another server.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat May 01, 2010 12:47 am

Scout, for future reference.. like Idiot said, don't post in old threads..

secondly, there's an edit button on your post, so you can edit that instead of double posting.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Sorry....

ScoutBlueTheTuxedoKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Ghost wrote:Scout, for future reference.. like Idiot said, don't post in old threads.
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Game Zombie wrote:
Ghost wrote:Scout, for future reference.. like Idiot said, don't post in old threads.

And I am sure she will read this in a month xD
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Indigo wrote:
Game Zombie wrote:

And I am sure she will read this in a month xD

may i suggest that this thread is locked to prevent that from happening
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down