[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fcfc julian

+6
SofaKingHot
MASHED TATERS
invalid forum account
Psycho
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[fcfc] julian
10 posters

Go down

fcfc julian Empty fcfc julian

Post by [fcfc] julian Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 pm

ok im julian most of you guys and girls have seen me on the sammey severs hooping and hollering all over so i finally oh and sorry for the bad grammer just cant spell somethings right. so any way ive been wanting to join for a while just for all the fun ill be haveing with all of you so my stats are all the same

hp 18
sprint 18
hp regen 18
and ammo regen 18

so ive met up with most of you and im a boy just so you know and i was thinking about haveing my name as [ƒcƒc] green with the other things that you want me to put on Smile so any way im 14 with a low voice which is cool in my book and my steam name is djalpha hope to play with all of you soon bye.

*REJECTED due to obvious reasons*
[fcfc] julian
[fcfc] julian

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : gaming for the gods
Furry Name : hopeing for
[ƒcƒc] green
Blue Points : -4

Back to top Go down

fcfc julian Empty Re: fcfc julian

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Failure to write [ƒcƒc] properly is a bad thing, especially if indigo see's it.
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Number of posts : 295
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 am

[fcfc] julian wrote:
[fcfc] julian
[fcfc]
Critical mission failure! Seriously, don't do that!
Also, make sure you didn't make the same mistake as Kouta and are really just 17 17 17 17 upgradewhise!
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:55 am

[fcfc] julian wrote:ok im julian most of you guys and girls have seen me on the sammey severs hooping and hollering all over so i finally oh and sorry for the bad grammer just cant spell somethings right. so any way ive been wanting to join for a while just for all the fun ill be haveing with all of you so my stats are all the same

hp 18
sprint 18
hp regen 18
and ammo regen 18

so ive met up with most of you and im a boy just so you know and i was thinking about haveing my name as [ƒcƒc] green with the other things that you want me to put on Smile so any way im 14 with a low voice which is cool in my book and my steam name is djalpha hope to play with all of you soon bye.

*starts counting*

So, you did more 'so' (5) rather than actual punctuation (2) which really would of helped your post making more sense. And making it more readable and understandable for the people you want something from. Namely read your post and accept you into the clan.

[fcfc] julian wrote:...so i finally oh and sorry for...
so you finally wat?? Short term memory loss much?

[fcfc] julian wrote:my name as [ƒcƒc] green
Taken. Furthermore, failure to read our recruitment sticky and CTRL+F the memberlist post.

Try harder next time.

[ƒcƒc] Pallal wrote:Failure to write [ƒcƒc] properly is a bad thing, especially if indigo see's it.
Nah, that's Blue and other guys.

However:
[fcfc] julian wrote:sammey severs

most hilarious epic misspell fail for quite some time now! I mean really? How did this guy even get internet?
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MASHED TATERS Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am

HEY JULIA

MASHED TATERS

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 am

Drugs are bad m'kay! Also putting "[fcfc]" ([ƒcƒc]) in his account name before even being accepted is pretty fucking obnoxious and arrogant IMHO.
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Number of posts : 113
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MASHED TATERS Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:03 pm

[fcfc] julian wrote:ok im julian most of you guys and girls have seen me on the sammey severs hooping and hollering all over so i finally oh and sorry for the bad grammer just cant spell somethings right. so any way ive been wanting to join for a while just for all the fun ill be haveing with all of you so my stats are all the same

hp 18
sprint 18
hp regen 18
and ammo regen 18

I was bored, so I polished up his application. You can see I fixed his fail grammar and spelling, removed useless information, and edited/rearranged his phrases so it would make more sense. This is how his application should've looked like (although you can see it's still too short).

I'm Julia, most of you have probably seen me on Sammy Servers. So anyway, I've been wanting to join for a while.

~Upgrades:
HP Bonus - 18
Sprint - 18
HP Regen - 18
Ammo Regen - 18

I'm a 14 year-old boy. If possible, I would like having the name [ƒcƒc] Green. My Steam name is DJ Alpha, hope to play with all of you soon. Bye!

MASHED TATERS

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by [fcfc] julian Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm

ok thaks for the advice and well if you dont like how i type thats ok too
[fcfc] julian
[fcfc] julian

[ƒcƒc] green

Back to top Go down

Post by [fcfc] julian Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:33 pm

ill make shure to try harder next time (damn spelling)
[fcfc] julian
[fcfc] julian

[ƒcƒc] green

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 pm

psst julian, spell check is a nice thing. also you are 12 until you manage to type like a 14 year old.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Touch up the spelling (If you have a disability, use Spellcheck), give it more punctuation, Give it better grammar, and you may be able to get in.

[fcfc] julian wrote:ok thaks for the advice and well if you dont like how i type thats ok too

"How You type" doesnt matter as much as spelling properly, and using proper grammar/punctuation does, even if you dont take this as a serious application, at least give us a chance to understand what the hell your saying.

Unfortunately, Indigo was quite right with her statement.

[ƒcƒc]±Furry Indigo wrote:
[fcfc] julian wrote:sammey severs

most hilarious epic misspell fail for quite some time now! I mean really? How did this guy even get internet?

Spellcheck is a wonderful being, Julian, it prevents this kind of thing from happening.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Spoilers, Spelling [ƒcƒc] Incorrectly is an instant rejection, I'm afraid no matter how many times you try,

If you wish to apply again, wait a week or two and make a completely new Application.

Just wait till we forget who you are, and try again
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Bio Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Sigh... Sorry Julian but make another application that is actually formated right. Obviously everyone disagrees. I also say that I reject this app.

Sparky Bio

Number of posts : 162
Furry Name : No
Blue Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down