[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc.

+5
Sparky Bio
invalid forum account
Game Zombie
Piru-nyan
≅ Acidpoint
9 posters

Go down

Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc. Empty Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc.

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:41 pm

It's true. I check on Sammy's server forums everyday usually, and these like.. once every three days. And a lack of people are on these forums aswell.

Probably should just.. switch to Sammy's if you already haven't.

The only use of these forums is applications and to keep it separate, but meh.

Anyways It's been good using these forums. They're very basic and simple yet fun. I use Sammy's a lot more, but I still check on these.

What do you use more?

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc. Empty Re: Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc.

Post by Piru-nyan Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:47 pm

hmm. see here.
"and these like.. once every three days"
you're one of the reasons this is happening cause you don't check or respond every day. ss forums are full of a bunch of retards and a couple actual people. this forum actually has real people and not really any noobs. only problem is, its that time of the year when people can't get on much from school, and people are bored of zm cause that's all they played christmas break.

tl;dr its people like you that are making the forums "die" when they aren't at all dying. more like taking a rest after all this pointless drama we had here.

tl;dr that ^ gtfo if you don't care
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc. Empty Re: Sigh* Sammy's Server's Forums crushed fcfc.

Post by Game Zombie Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm

FurryPink wrote:only problem is, its that time of the year when people can't get on much from school
Doesn't affect me that's why I'm on so often for so long
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

My 2 cents:

Being the one who started this forum, I've more than once seen it almost dead before.
And then, at times, it's more populated again. And other times things here seem quite dead again.

Lately there have been more people posting again.

Now, to my personal view. I still see this forum here as my main one. It's where it all started,
all the people that helped Sammy's Servers become what they are today started here.
All my past but still important posts related to the ZM servers are here.
Like for example, the coding corner. I keep this updated here, whenever I do something new, or fix existing plugins. And because I don't feel like doing double the work, I'll keep updates here, and not post at the ss forum.
Delicate matter tho. I can not just ignore the ss forums, even if I wanted to. Some things there certainly need a server owners attention.
So it's hard to draw a line to where my involvement between those two forum starts and ends.

However, I am still supporting this clan in all my ways possible.
And even more, of course I will continue to support this forum I started, and keep supporting all the friends I made here during the past year.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if you check the http://fcfc.heavenforum.org/memberlist.forum, there have been *counts fingers* like 14 people logging in here and checking for new posts in the past 4 hours. So you can't really call that inactive or dead or "a lack of people" or "crushed" or whatever.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Indigo wrote:Oh yeah, and if you check the http://fcfc.heavenforum.org/memberlist.forum, there have been *counts fingers* like 14 people logging in here and checking for new posts in the past 4 hours. So you can't really call that inactive or dead or "a lack of people" or "crushed" or whatever.
17 for me but how many fingers do you have :P.
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Bio Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:08 am

I ussually post out of boredm, to keep up to date, and things I might think of doing for this clan confused

Sparky Bio

Number of posts : 162
Furry Name : No
Blue Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:44 am

Acidpoint wrote:
GTFO Wink Shocked
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:05 am

Acidpoint wrote:It's true. I check on Sammy's server forums everyday usually, and these like.. once every three days. And a lack of people are on these forums aswell.

The only use of these forums is applications and to keep it separate, but meh.

Anyways It's been good using these forums. They're very basic and simple yet fun. I use Sammy's a lot more, but I still check on these.

What do you use more?

The issue has nothing to do with the forums competing for members or attention. The problem was that our forum served as the longest time as the SS official forums. The entire forum thing was ok, but i tried my best to convince cherry that (since he had copied our topic scheme) that we could simply add a small [ƒcƒc] section to the new forum, tone down the clan involvement and use that as the new forums in general.

I really did try hard to convince him, but he was stubborn and refused, no matter how many times i pointed out that one forum would die as a result of this entire ordeal. So i gave up on the entire thing and distanced myself from the matter.

And now look, the new forums are full of Faggotry and idiocy while the moderators that managed this forum so well are sitting without anything to do...

This forum isn't dead its just waiting for someone to convince cherry that they should be combined.

Acidpoint, since you seem to be showing a little disloyalty here in saying these forums are dead ect, why don't YOU go ahead and convince cherry to allow the two to combine. Then the clan forums live on, he can grab the moderators that are sitting AFK around here and we can help him clean up the new forums.
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 am

Oh yeah pink you're right. I just got to all these posts since yesterday. And to Blue, that won't happen. Cherry wants to unite both G-mod and ZM servers. (which is a horrible idea at best)

I can't agree with you more either. But Cherry won't listen to me if he didn't listen to you.

I mean now I don't really see the point in trying anymore Blue. I haven't really seen you be active in game or really on the forums much. That is because I'm not really on much but I mean map development ect.

Why have you stopped playing zm by the way? Or are you just on a Hiatus?

Edit: was the dildo really necessary? Jesus Christ.

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 am

Acidpoint wrote:Oh yeah pink you're right. I just got to all these posts since yesterday. And to Blue, that won't happen. Cherry wants to unite both G-mod and ZM servers. (which is a horrible idea at best)

I can't agree with you more either. But Cherry won't listen to me if he didn't listen to you.

I mean now I don't really see the point in trying anymore Blue. I haven't really seen you be active in game or really on the forums much. That is because I'm not really on much but I mean map development ect.

Why have you stopped playing zm by the way? Or are you just on a Hiatus?

Edit: was the dildo really necessary? Jesus Christ.

Seems like you just don't care, and you're telling yourself it wont work so much that you're simply unwilling to try.
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Okay, so I am not going to deny that I check the SS forums far more than I check these, but of course, me no longer being a clan member and officer has an influence on that.

I agree with a few things here, like the fact that many of the members of the SS forums are little kiddie admins who just post random crap, but I mean, not to be rude, or harsh here, but isn't that what the majority of posts here are? Random crap?

The idea of combining the two forums, in my opinion is a terrible idea, as I did explain to Blue some time ago now, so too lazy to go into all those reasons now. One thing I have noticed though, is that the SS forum sure is quite cluttered atm, so adding a whole new section would only add to that problem anyway.

@Acid, so you think that uniting the two main games we host, into one forum is a bad idea? really? So you're saying that we just don't have any place that people from one of those games can come and share thoughts? I think uniting the communities from both games is a great idea, and in my opinion, has been quite successful.

About moderators, we have some members from here as moderators on the SS forum, but also a few new ones, which I feel is great. The forums are being kept pretty clean, thanks to these moderators, all of which can be seen here.

So of course, I do encourage everyone to sign up on the SammyServers Forum.
Opal
Opal

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:56 pm

quotes fail
@Acid, so you think that uniting the two main games we host, into one forum is a bad idea? really? So you're saying that we just don't have any place that people from one of those games can come and share thoughts? I think uniting the communities from both games is a great idea, and in my opinion, has been quite successful.

I think the ZM forums should be fcfc. Considering lots of people on Gmod servers and RP are little annoying kids. Look at the bans section before on fcfc and look at sammys server forums. It's true that little kids and an immature community are on Gmod. Thus keeping them seperate is a good idea.

Although I think having a general forums for both has it's ups aswell.

and to Indigo saying that these forums can be dead at times, and other times they can be booming, which I did not know.

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Well to put it bluntly: I completely disagree. Why would a clan forum be the official forums of Sammy Servers? The only thing fcfc is, is a clan that has played on Sammy Servers for a long time, and continues to play on them. Yes, the clan has made so many contributions to the servers, all of which are appreciated, but that does not mean that they "are" the servers.

A general forum for all the games we host is definitely the best thing that could happen for SammyServers.
Opal
Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 pm

ƒcƒc isn't the servers, but you have to agree that without the clan, you and indigo probably wouldn't have become server owners. I know personally ƒcƒc is one of the only things that brings me back to the servers all the time.

Now to the actual topic of SS forums being stupid. I agree with that, but I don't really have much reason for disliking them other than the community on there. They're just fine the be there for Gmod and complaints from any SS server.
These forums still are the unofficial SS ZM forums, as ƒcƒc is more of a clan of experienced Sammy's Servers players. Most the known and respected players on ZM are in the clan or were previously. (taters lol)

So yeah, why are we discussing the clan being involved with ss? We already know the history and such, no point to keep discussing it.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh yes, that is most likely true, and I totally agree that some people here are experienced SS and ZM players, but, just like with any community, there are always a few trolls.

I really do not undervalue all that the clan has brought to the servers, whether that be through actual content, or just keeping them alive, or showing encouragement, anything. But like I said, what feels like such a long time ago now, change is needed.

So anyway, like you said, there is really no need to discuss this anymore. Everyone knows what happened and everyone knows eachother's view points.
Opal
Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:49 pm

I agree, the history of fcfc and sammys servers, and all the work and time this clan members donated into the servers don't have to be argued over.

Instead, what I think needs to be discussed is the fact that there now is two forums.
Not everyone is willing to regularly check even a single forum, let alone two now.
Not even talking about being active on a single / two forum(s).

So where I personally put work into both forums now, I can't really expect any one else do the same.
And I can't really blame them, if anyone doesn't want to bother with two separated forums.
So what is going to happen is, people are forced to decide which forum they prefer. Leaving the other one behind then.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Agree with Indigo.

I like Sammy server forums more, but I really wish that zm players only use this forum. That's my two cents, and note everytime I start a topic other people start drama. This topic wasn't supposed to create a feud, it was simply to put my input.

So to put it in other words, I'm going to stop posting pretty much my thoughts.

Request to lock this thread, please.

≅ Acidpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, I'll just throw my 2 cents in here for the hell of it.

People who say this forum is "dead" at the moment are lieing to themselves more than anything. People still regularly check here for updates, maybe not as much as Sammy's Servers, but enough to keep this forum alive. Only reason I stopped responding to some shit being posted here is because Hotmail decided to block emails from the site because it's silly.

Frankly I couldn't care less about the SS community, log in to one of the ZM servers when there are no experienced members on and it will give you a basic impression of how the community is. Theres a mute button in-game for a reason. As long as the kiddie admins stay away from ZM, I'm fine.

The SS forums also bore me, they just seem too run-of-the-mill. Yes, there are more people there, but most of those people couldn't play ZM to save their life. Here, most of the people that post can be sophisticated if needed, and can range from decent at ZM (And other SS games) to Godly at ZM. The people on Sammy's servers forums typically range from Halfway decent at ZM to Worse-Than-Moartoast bad.

So I'll just stick to these forums, and for the most part probably just keep low whenever random unneccesary drama pops up out of nowhere.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 am

Sammy's Server Forum - The place to go to when you like drama!
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down