[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today!

+4
Furry Fucia
Penis
Furry L33T_W33D
invalid forum account
8 posters

Go down

Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today! Empty Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today!

Post by invalid forum account Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi!

Since we all pretty much play the same and only ZM server, namely Sammys Server #2:
I would like to inform our members that there is always the possibility of donating towards Sammys servers, helping them kept maintained and running.

I personally donated towards Sammy, not because I would care about the double amount of points I will get,
since I'm pretty much maxed out with each upgrade at lvl 30.
But because I really enjoy all the fun time I actually have when playing on the server and I seriously appreciate
all the effort Sammy and others like Legend, Meatshield, Kuro put into these.
So I like the idea of actually helping with keeping the servers up and running, even if it's a small amount as 5-10 USD
I donate from time to time.
Hence again, I'm doing this because I feel the least I could do is try and give back to Sammy for all the fun time
not only I have on his servers, and not for the double points.

So if any is interested in donating towards Sammy please visit the ClanPay website over at gameservers.com

*NEW*
* Since Sammys ZM servers changed hosters, that old donation system *
* at clanservers.com isn't working anymore *
* Instead there is a in game message of the day where you can learn about *
* donations. Just type !motd in the ingame chat to display information about *
* how to donate. *
* Cherry now is handling admin payments and donations, and we updated the *
* advertisements on the server as well as the motd with his paypal info. *
* If unsure about anything donations related, feel free to ask either Cherry or me. *
* [ƒcƒc]±Furry Indigo *

As you can see there Sammy is actually running 4 servers, 2 ZPS and 2 ZM ones.
Tho one of the ZPS server might get shutdown soon to reduce total costs.

Any amount you want to donate will help the servers not only keep running, but also improve them.

Thanks you for your attention, I hope we still can meet and play as a clan on Sammys awesome servers for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue
Blue here! and knowing that a large amount of our members are underage whatever don't want to spend money, parents don't care. Whatever happened!

I HAVE A SOLUTION!
It is called free money

http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/US/register/registerPage.us?custom=SMBUK00103

This above website is a simple and effective way to save up money in a PayPal account to donate to Sammy!

I do it myself, just fill in the information and do a few surveys on the site to tell them what kinds of things they can question you about, and they will send you an email when a survey opens.

just fill out the survey and they give you points (i have 75 so far from one survey) you take the points and when you have about 500 or so its 5$ <--- So you donate them to your paypal and its easy as pie.

Then just send it along to Sammy and your all set

(if you really really really really don't want paypal, just send me your account info and ill donate it to myself and donate) Which i guess would be awesome, since 10$ grabs me an admin slot or something o-0

Last edited by [ƒcƒc]±Furry Indigo on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today! Empty Re: Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today!

Post by Furry L33T_W33D Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm

I would want to but i still have no credit card and my parents think i could get credit card hacked if i use it on the internet that mean i can't pick my parents credit card either(btw , only way i could give money is credit card) Sad .

2 more years and i'll go live in a apartment (i'll have 18 years) and i'll use my futur credit card to help sammy server if i can , i'm sure i'll but for now , i hope peoples who can help , help!
Furry L33T_W33D
Furry L33T_W33D

Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Pink cousin and Indigo older brother
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry L33t_W33d Fox
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today! Empty Re: Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today!

Post by Penis Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Prepaid credit cards are an option you know. Pick one up at your local mall.
Penis
Penis
Awesome
Awesome

Number of posts : 53
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Penis Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Wish i chould donate, but since im under 18, i cant get a regular visa. GRRRR!!
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of &quot;We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under&quot;.
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Actually, donations towards Sammys servers are done via paypal.

So anyone with a regular giro/check account at some bank can register a paypal account, and the money then would get transfered from your bank account.
No need for a credit card here, I don't have any either but still could donate.

Dunno what's it like in other countries, but where I live everyone at the age of 16 can create an giro account at a bank of hers/his choice.

Still, it's ok, I don't wanna make any of you donate who doesn't want to.
Just to let you know about the paypal way, since the gameservers.com donation site I posted up there suggests that.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:47 am

Hi!

Just to let you know, if any of you who wants to donate is running into any trouble she/he might need some help with, feel free to let me know.

I'd be glad to help.

ways to catch me:
- This Forum:
- either by posting in this topic here,
- going to the chatbox when I'm logged in
- using Private Messages (see top right of this page) Link to PMs (hope this URL is working..)

- ingame obviously, tho there might not be enough (chat-)space to help if it's a serious matter/trouble

- using Steam Friends Private Messaging. Just add [ƒcƒc]± Indigo as a friend.
However please notice the steam community thingie is somewhat glitching out at my end, so it could be you not able to add me while I'm offline or something.

- Finally by E-Mail. My profile here at this forum teaches you my address, tho please notice I'm somewhat laaaazy when it comes to checking my mails.
Best would be to use one of the other ways to contact me, described above.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry White Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 am

Already donated last week and loving the double upgrade points! :D
[ƒcƒc] Furry White
[ƒcƒc] Furry White

Number of posts : 9
Furry Name : Furry White Cock Fox
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 pm

[ƒcƒc] Furry White wrote:Already donated last week and loving the double upgrade points! :D

O.o
last week, really?
I donated some long time ago and Kuro didn't even manage to get his lazy ass to add me to the (double points aka V.I.P) list/file yet for several weeks! Tho it would have been a matter of mere seconds for him doing so.
Plus Sammy wouldn't care, although the ingame messages tell players to contact him when donating.
Not that I would have cared much about the double points, since I was maxed out.
Now that I lost all my upgrades due to the database error, I guess it would have just been nice finally adding me, just to make up at least a bit for the loss.

Great, this just adds to the already huge pile of shit that happened lately.
Shows me yet again how less they actually care about their players.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry White Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 am

[ƒcƒc]±Furry Indigo wrote:
[ƒcƒc] Furry White wrote:Already donated last week and loving the double upgrade points! :D

O.o
last week, really?
I donated some long time ago and Kuro didn't even manage to get his lazy ass to add me to the (double points aka V.I.P) list/file yet for several weeks! Tho it would have been a matter of mere seconds for him doing so.
Plus Sammy wouldn't care, although the ingame messages tell players to contact him when donating.
Not that I would have cared much about the double points, since I was maxed out.
Now that I lost all my upgrades due to the database error, I guess it would have just been nice finally adding me, just to make up at least a bit for the loss.

Great, this just adds to the already huge pile of shit that happened lately.
Shows me yet again how less they actually care about their players.

Whomever is the main admin of the Sammy Server forums is the guy I contacted via Steam to get my VIP upgrades. I forget what his name is though...
[ƒcƒc] Furry White
[ƒcƒc] Furry White

Number of posts : 9
Furry Name : Furry White Cock Fox
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Uhmmmm.... yea, i tried to register at ur website thingy, and every time i try to register, it fails!!
Sammys Servers - Donate to sammy today! Fail10
It happends EVERYTIME!!!
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of &quot;We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under&quot;.
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm

I donated the 50$ sammy needed to get the new server, so hopefully hes switching servers soon so no more lag/less crashing :D

He also rewarded me by making me a permanent lvl 3 admin and higher immunity.
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Number of posts : 295
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry Cloud Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 am

hey guys hmm.. well i have money in a piggy bank ^^ but im not old anought to have a bank account soo once im old anought even do i dont play zombie master any more ill donate to sammy ^^
[ƒcƒc] Furry Cloud
[ƒcƒc] Furry Cloud

Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : video games
Furry Name : Furry Cloud Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 pm

[ƒcƒc] Furry Cloud wrote:hey guys hmm.. well i have money in a piggy bank ^^ but im not old anought to have a bank account soo once im old anought even do i dont play zombie master any more ill donate to sammy ^^
wait what the...
[ƒcƒc] Furry Cloud wrote:hey guys hmm..
hmm...
[ƒcƒc] Furry Cloud wrote:
OMFG ITS CLOUD? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS???
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down