[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammy Servers New Admin Guide Complete

2 posters

Go down

Sammy Servers New Admin Guide Complete Empty Sammy Servers New Admin Guide Complete

Post by SofaKingHot Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

Ever wanted to be an admin here, but don't know what all it can do? Have !admin work but curious what else there is? Well hot digity damn there is a guide for you!

Head on over to: http://sammyservers.com/adminhelp.php

There you can find all the fun readings of what to do, what definetly NOT to do, Fun commands, information on sm_report, making binds, changing binds, etc. All kinds of fun reading! I read it when I go to bed at night!

So if you ever wanted to become an admin after reading all the requriments before hand. Read the guide, and for as low as $5 a month you can use 75% of those commands. *Full details of levels on the next link*

Make sure to fully read the information on how to become admin at: http://sammyservers.com/motd.php

Remember adminship is subject of approval by Cherry or Indigo. Make sure to read the info before sending in payment!

P.S. If you decide to become an admin, there is still much more to learn. Veteran admins are happy to show their tricks in most cases. Stick around as admin and with the bind and @me information you can apply their knowledge! Have fun making your friends cry in admin playground!

[ƒcƒc] SofaKing!
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Number of posts : 113
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Sammy Servers New Admin Guide Complete Empty Re: Sammy Servers New Admin Guide Complete

Post by Psycho Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:05 am

SofaKingHot wrote:Have fun making your friends cry in admin playground![ƒcƒc] SofaKing!
But noone ever goes on the admin playground! Shocked Smile
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down