[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Zombie Game

+2
Game Zombie
Piru-nyan
6 posters

Go down

Real Zombie Game Empty Real Zombie Game

Post by Piru-nyan Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

(Inspired by "The Ultimate War Simulation Game" http://www.cracked.com/article_15660_ultimate-war-simulation-game.html )

Zombie games currently are not realistic enough. MORE REALISM PLOX. l4d2's "realism" does nothing more.

1. I want no fail boundaries. No "walk half a mile out of the way just to get to the other side of a 10 foot fence" shit. If zombies can climb fences and buses and such, so can survivors.

2. I want every bullet fired to have the same effect as any other loud noise, call a horde of zombies. No more noobs shooting at walls for no reason.

3. I want ammo and good guns to be extremely rare. I want survivors to come to a box of ammo to find no one has a gun to use that type.

4. I want random delays in reloading, as a real survivor would do. No person who never used a gun before would be able to reload at constant speeds.

5. I want no special zombies. People can't mutate. Get over it kiddies. Instead, I want each zombie's speed and strength to be based on the person who they used to be. Meaning: Loads of fat people who quickly get tired and stop chasing survivors.

6. I want survivors to be more realistic all around. When running they will be able to trip. When a zombie catches to them they are held by the zombie and possibly dragged to the ground. I want them to be able to pick up anything and bash a zombie with it. I want them to be able to break into a car and use it to have quicker escapes. Along with that, I want them to be able to die in car crashes, which totals the car. I want them to be able to break bones and essentially become zombie meat, as they can't move. I want them to express panic when a situation gets tough, and accuracy to become horrible.

7. I want them to be able to be able to put on things as armor. Anything that could be used as armor can be.

8. I want zombies to keep attacking until the head is destroyed. Shooting them in the body and limbs should only be an inconvenience for the zombies.

9. I want zombies to be able to trip on things, along with survivors. I want zombies to break legs from falling, and break bones from pounding on things.

10. I each survivor to have different skills that applied to what they did before the apocalypse. I want people to be randomly assigned a survivor out of a huge selection of possible survivors. Also I want a player to be randomly given non-immunity, which would be rare.

11. I want the game to never have bots as survivors. Instead, there would only be as many survivors as there were players. Survivors may start in a group or spread out throughout a map, some with weapons as if they had been around the town already, and some as if they had locked up in their apartment the whole time.

12. I want cities to be covered in fires. And debris to randomly fall from a building and be able to kill an unfortunate survivor.

13. I want the people of this forum to add to my list.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Real Zombie Game Empty Re: Real Zombie Game

Post by Game Zombie Tue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

14. I want people that see a zombie that doesn't attack to stop calling it Bob
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Wed May 19, 2010 10:22 am

15. I want zombies to moan "braaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnsssss"

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Wed May 19, 2010 10:56 am

Over-realistic game sounds over-realistic.

I know you want a realistic game without medpacks and ammo at every fucking corner, but damn, you gotto stay alive too!
It's a zombie game, you want to KILL them, not hide like a wuss inside a huge mall eating months old food while waiting for someone to help you.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed May 19, 2010 11:55 am

16. I want to be able to play a cititzen of Madagascar who is safe because of the president's caution:
Real Zombie Game Pandemic2
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Wed May 19, 2010 4:04 pm

17. I want to be able to go wherever I want. Not "Start at point x and go to point y".
18. I want vehicles to actually work.
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content