[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perma muted and perma gagged

4 posters

Go down

Perma muted and perma gagged Empty Perma muted and perma gagged

Post by Master_Shake Sat May 29, 2010 6:37 pm

I know I should take this to the Sammy server forum, but I feel more comfortable posting on a forum with a few people I'm familiar with.
I also didn't want to make a huge deal out of it. I just want to be able to play on SS being able to use my mic, play some music, and be able to type.

And this was also mainly involved with [fcfc]

What happen:
First of all, someone set us up the bomb.
Then I drank about 4 cans of pop.
then /fap
Then sugar rush
Then I hopped on to the sammy server.
Then I decided to play an audio clipping of the rednecks on South Park yelling out "They took our jobs". I was then perma muted right away by Silver without warning, then banned for 5 minutes (which I think was another admin).
Then /fap @
Then I came back a bit later, trying to convince him to unmute me, but before I had a chance to explain myself and apologize for the spam I was perma gagged.

Like I said earlier, I just want to be unmuted and ungagged so I can enjoy playing the game again.

Oh, and since I didn't get a chance to say this in-game: Sorry for the spam, but a simple "shut the fuck up" would have been enough.

Master_Shake

Number of posts : 2
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Perma muted and perma gagged Empty Re: Perma muted and perma gagged

Post by invalid forum account Sat May 29, 2010 6:45 pm

I even got the logs for you, pasted to Game Zombie to forward to you.
Why didn't you post these now?
Maybe because they're showing the reason behind the mute? Maybe because I already warned and even temp muted you before, like 2 days ago? Which should have been enough of a hint any ways.
(Furthermore, it really should be common sense to be polite and ask at least, if people mind you playing random clips. Instead of just forcing your shitty taste in music on everyone. )

And you finally got perma silenced, because of how you were going on how unfair it is and you how you didn't even get a warning and baaaaawwwwwww. Although I've already told you about the warning, and your only response was: "I don't remember".
Well, as I've already said in game. If you don't remember, it's your loss. Not mine. And it doesn't change the fact, you had at least 2 warnings couple of days ago.

The perma silence will remain.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_Shake Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Indigo wrote:I even got the logs for you, pasted to Game Zombie to forward to you.
Why didn't you post these now?
Maybe because they're showing the reason behind the mute? Maybe because I already warned and even temp muted you before, like 2 days ago? Which should have been enough of a hint any ways.
(Furthermore, it really should be common sense to be polite and ask at least, if people mind you playing random clips. Instead of just forcing your shitty taste in music on everyone. )

And you finally got perma silenced, because of how you were going on how unfair it is and you how you didn't even get a warning and baaaaawwwwwww. Although I've already told you about the warning, and your only response was: "I don't remember".
Well, as I've already said in game. If you don't remember, it's your loss. Not mine. And it doesn't change the fact, you had at least 2 warnings couple of days ago.

The perma silence will remain.

I didn't check the website so I didn't see GZ post the logs. Thank you for getting them. I admit I forgot the common sense of asking if I could play it, and it doesn't make a difference if others don't do so.
"The real reason I was muted"? The logs barely tell much more than you and I posted.
I'll put them up anyway:

[sm_commstools.smx] "[ƒcƒc]± Furry Indigos Ghost<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><>" permanently muted "|zFc|Master Shake (bi-furrious)<259><STEAM_0:1:31256223><>" Reason: "DO NOT UNMUTE THIS KID" (That's a good reason! Not "Mic spam after two warnings" or anything near there! All the more reason to suspect you've overreacted!)
[basebans.smx] "[ƒcƒc]± Furry Indigos Ghost<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><>" banned "|zFc|Master Shake (bi-furrious)<259><STEAM_0:1:31256223><>" (minutes "5") (reason ""5 min ban will help you learn not to spam"")
: "[Æ’cÆ’c] Seraphim Silver<236><STEAM0:0:5257270><Human Survivors>" say "sounds like master shake needs a silence ontop of his mute" (You call THAT a warning? That's just a threat!)
"[Æ’cÆ’c] Seraphim Silver<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><Human Survivors>" say "cause this isnt the first time I caught you spamming like that" (Then I have worse memory problems than I originally thought. I think I would remember being muted and warned. Maybe a significant 5 minute ban and a days mute would have gotten my attention!)
"[Æ’cÆ’c] Seraphim Silver<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><Human Survivors>" say "and I already warned and even muted you before" (No you didn't. I've only seen you once before. And certainly not in the time that I had changed my name to Master Shake)
: "[Æ’cÆ’c] Seraphim Silver<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><Human Survivors>" say "this time it was a perma mute"
"|zFc|Master Shake (bi-furrious)<265><STEAM_0:1:31256223><Spectator>" say"i don't remember this"
"[Æ’cÆ’c] Seraphim Silver<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><Human Survivors>" say "your loss"
"[Æ’cÆ’c] Seraphim Silver<236><STEAM_0:0:5257270><Human Survivors>" say "not mine" (Again, it sounds to me like you're taking out your anger on me!)

I've seen people do WAY more mic spam than I did, and they got a simple kick for constant spam.
I think you were just in a bad mood and took it out on the first guy who rubbed you the wrong way.

The 5 minute ban told me not to spam.
The perma mute didn't tell me a damn thing about mic spam or you that wouldn't get me banned from this forum and SS.

Master_Shake

Number of posts : 2
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 pm

It depends on the admin and the person some times a simple kicks helps them notice some times a pmute will
(and all the admins hate old, over used sound clips/song or some one playing a extremely annoying one, or even badly converted)
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat May 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Again, if you can not recall what happened 2 days ago, me warning and even temporarily muting you.
Then it is not me you can blame, or my reasoning or anything.
I remember perfectly fine muting you, after asking you a couple of times not to spam music.

And you aren't really coming here now, complaining that I didn't mute you for a day, to get your attention?
As if it's in my responsibility to make sure you can pay attention to things happening? When you can't even remember what happened 2 days ago?
No thank you.

Indigo wrote:The perma silence will remain.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Perma muted and perma gagged Empty Unfairly perma gagged

Post by church13 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm

sooo i was permanatly gagged unfairly. and i didnt really apprecaite the admin also consatly playing some gay ass music that only i could hear and could not shut off and he wont ungag me becuase i cant talk to him to ask him to do it. i would really appreciate if i could be ungagged because it was done unfairly. it was in sammys server one and the admins name is KaeZuRBeam. please help me

church13

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

I gagged you (I even said it in chat so he could see the reason) but I guess since you were so busy rejoining after we gagged you for flaming you didn't pay attention.
I gagged you with the reason "Rejoining to dodge gags"
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:25 am

also, i don't think church13 has the intelligence to post a new topic in the "Problems/Complaints" section which is why he's posted his complaint in someone else's post
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down