[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

permanently gagged

+2
Psycho
Captain communist
6 posters

Go down

permanently gagged Empty permanently gagged

Post by Captain communist Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Now i'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but Today on Zombie master while playing on crocodile, there were two players left at the end of the map, me and a player named Crazy Wolf so after we exited the tram the current zm Pegaz kept spawning hulks whenever we finished one off, so when Crazy wolf died Pegaz killed all of the hulks for me to win so he can get his easy points but instead of winning i suicided into the water because i was just goofing off and didn't like the thought of my partner dieing, so after that round he complained and kept asking why did i suicide? and i responded the spam of hulks weren't fair so after i said that, crazy wolf came in and started yelling at pegaz complaining about the hulks spam also but at this point Pegaz i guess had enough of logic and played his superiority card and threaten to ban us, but like the person i am i admit to continuing about this i didn't see how i could get banned for suiciding at the end of a map after the zm spammed hulks and left one survivor to win, i don't believe thats fair. so after awhile of more complaining between the three of us it finally stopped, but when crazy wolf became zm and me and pegaz had just finished the map crazy spawned a banshee and immediately killed it and responded "the banshee suicided you should ban it" so pegaz immediately got into the command and permanently gagged us both, I hadn't even made a remark about the banshee but i was still gagged because i'm guessing he didn't like me trying to give him logic stating that i'm allowed to suicide when i want and that frankly i don't think he deserves that much power because he immediately played his "i feel like banning" card after i suicided. sorry for all the writing, drama, and complaining but please i hope this can be resolved quickly one way or another
Captain communist
Captain communist

Number of posts : 15
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Beastie
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

permanently gagged Empty Re: permanently gagged

Post by Psycho Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Hm his reason was "Disrespect to players"
Gonna try to get him to respond here, to see his view of things.
Because if the only thing happening was what you said, pgagging seems like quite the overreaction to me (especially without warning?). (unless "started yelling at pegaz" and "i admit to continuing about this" means "insults")
While suiciding at the end just not to let the ZM get points is not very nice, I must say that neither is spamming hulks and thne killing them just to get points.
But I guess many of us have been guilty of one or another of those things. :D
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain communist Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

there were no insults from either person its we both kept saying that i had the right to suicide and crazy wolf kept complaining about the spam.
Captain communist
Captain communist

Number of posts : 15
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Beastie
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm

I was there for the last little bit. I barely even knew what was happening at the time, but from what I could tell, nothing really happened aside from just some arguing over how it was unfair to suicide and not let the ZM get points.

Nothing all that "Disrespectful" happened.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Psycho wrote:Gonna try to get him to respond here, to see his view of things.

Indeed would be good to hear pegaz' side of the story.
Or at least know if pegaz is fine with unmuting both players again now.
Keep me updated on your efforts on getting pegaz to reply here please Psycho.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 am

Pegaz wrote: ya i read, there was 4 hylks on the left side of the glass at the end of the map and 4 hulks spawned, the ones behind the glass was on defence and they kept shoutin "spam, spam" so i killed them all when crazy died and then beastie suicided out of spite just to stop me gettin points, i kept saying that was wrong and he kept goin on and on and on about how theres no rules, how its only a game and how he can do what he wants then starts cheekin me like crazy wolf suicided a banshee and sayin i should ban him, and i didnt say "im going to ban ya" i said i FEEL like banning and he kept goin on and on about how i played my admin card when i didnt even do anythin so i muted him and was gonna unmute him in like 10mins but they both left after 10 seconds of it

So yeah, either me or whoever sees those guys ingame can ungag.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 pm

I often suicide at the end of the round (if I'm the last one alive and the ZM is spawning zombies) and anyways I've noticed pegaz is a bit short of patience (in ZM)
Edit: Psycho's post just loaded and tell pegaz "Don't pmute/gag/silence if you want them to shut up for about 10 minutes"
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:26 am

Hm I thought I had edited that post. Turned out he didn't know you can mute/gag just for a certain time,too.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Obviously he didn't know you're not supposed to really threaten anybody for suiciding and then for him to Pgag Crazy and you is unbelievable. I really think that's one of the most BS calls ever. I wasn't there, but I'd be fighting for you too beastie.

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 pm

I think this here is resolved, and there never has been anything justifying any fight whatsoever.
Topic Locked.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down