[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most random story ever. Written by me

+3
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Game Zombie
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
7 posters

Go down

The most random story ever. Written by me Empty The most random story ever. Written by me

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi all!
I've decided to make a story about all my friends here, and it shall be the most random one in the world!
:)
Featured in the story (The number is the paragraph) :
Acid: 1, 2, 7
Fooshi: 3, 6
*quack*: 4
Cherry: 4
Ghost: 6, 8
Pink: 6, 7, 8
Apostrophe: 9
Daiju + Taters: 10
If I forget a paragraph, or a person, I'm sorry, but counting the paragraphs over and pver again is rather annoying someone with a small brain capacity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm, humid day, over in Sammy world, about 90 Fahrenheit, and it was a sunny day. Walking down the pink, flying street, was a semi-retarded not-exactly human person named Kami. Kami was very bored, and lacked creativity on what to do, so he decided to run up to Acid's yard and steal all his acid, using them for himself. Suddenly, the world seemed very different to Kami.

Tripping on drugs in Acid's back yard, Kami started yelling out, "Hallah Upkitkup" repeatedly, which alerted Acid, and made him run down his stairs, jump out the window and do a triple somersault onto Kami. "PURPEL, cried Acid out loud, WHATCHA DOIN WITH MAH DRUGS?" Scared and surprised, Kami started running down the long puke-green valley of happy pills. Confused, Acid checked his crops to see if they were okay, and realized they were not. Angry at the time he had spent to grow them, Acid yelled, "YOU'RE DEAD KAMI, AND YOUR FANS TOO!"

Kami had been running for several hours now, and the acid started losing it's effect. Saddened, Kami got on a Bunchie and started riding the water. Out of nowhere however, a viking ship showed up and started shooting at Kami. Mad, Kami ordered his Bunchie to fire magical yellow leprechauns out of it's nostrils. Then, on the front of the viking ship, a man stood. A man looking towards the sky, one fist clutching a sword in the air, and ordered that the ship approach the Bunchie. As the two came in closer, the vikings boarded the Bunchie and Kami boarded the ship. Taking a closer look at the captain, Kami realized it was Fooshi. "FOOSHI MAH MAN!" exclaimed Kami approaching Fooshi for a hug. As Kami got close to Fooshi, Fooshi kicked Kami in the balls and took his Bunchie. "Don't touch me" said Fooshi, as he left with the Bunchie in a epic manner.

Painfully grabbing at his crotch, Kami started seeing magical horses flying in the sky. It was a warning, the day had come. Getting up and jumping into the whirlpool that had formed, Kami teleported to the realm of internet. Kami had fallen into a little room with the air conditioning on. There was a table with, "HURR APPLEZ" written on it. Looking around, Kami realized that *quack* and Cherry were standing behind him, breathing down on him. "You fail troll" Whispered Cherry with utter hatred. "You rotten, spoiled, no-life, brainless child, added *quack*. Kami realized that the whirlpool was a hacking program and that he had subconsciously hacked the servers and changed every "*quack*" to "I love Kami" and had changed the name of the forums to "Kamiforums".

Suddenly, Kami went poof and teleported to another place. It was a large room where one could not see the walls. Kami looked around to see thousands of kids around him. Suddenly, a massive, "CAN YOU LET US OUT PLEASE? UN BAN ME! *quack* YOU MEANIE! CHEWWY GIMME POINTS!" busted out all around him. Kami was suddenly having an acid flashback and started seeing the world vibrating all over the place. He realized he was slowly starting to go insane. "Oh god, what have I done. I think this is the permanent ban section of the world." thought Kami. But suddenly, Kami was saved by a group of hands in the door that grabbed him.

Breathing with relief, Kami thanked them all before getting pushed back into another room. Kami turned around slowly to see Pink, who was now as tall as Kami, and Ghost holding custom pink guns. Before he knew it, Kami's head exploded into a million of different bits, and then re-appeared a few moments later only to get shot again. After 62 deaths, Pink got bored and decided to change. Out of nowhere, the room was filled with gargantuan, which led to Kami being trapped to an endless death.

Trying to find a method to escape the clutches of Pink and Ghost, Kami decided to try and run into the secret hole in the picture frame over the bench. Jumping into it, Kami suddenly re-appeared in his home. Kami sighed with relief. The relief only lasted a few minutes as he saw Acid taking Kami's acid oranges. Acid, noticing Kami was watching him, then ran away with all the gum (The gum is what makes the acid effects) and ate it all while jumping out of the window. "YOU TOOK MY HALAKTIPTUP YOU BITCH!" Shrieked Kami at the top of his voice. However, as he jumped out the window, Kami's head suddenly exploded. Pink had followed Kami, and Kami re-appeared in the room he was in before with all the gargantuan.

It was not long before Kami noticed Fooshi giving his Bunchie a bath. Kami charged towards the Bunchie, jumped on it, and started riding away until Ghost launched Kami off the Bunchie with a bat. Then only to be greeted by the barrel of Pink's auto-kicking weapon. "Bye fat gay kid." spoke Pink in a bad-ass manner, as she shot Kami in the skull. Kami was then teleported to a strange factory, and noticed something very strange going on. As he went around the corner, there was a fleshpounder ready to pound the living shit out of him.

Apostrophe sensed the disturbance and jumped out of no where and shot his crossbow right at the fleshpounder's head. It didn't take long to realize that he was in Killing Floor, and that he was saved by his british friend Apostrophe. The two fought off wave after wave in the farm, and took a lot drugs to help the stay alive in the fight. Then, the Patriarch rose up, and Apostrophe and the Patriarch had an epic showdown, the Patriarch shooting it's blue jalapenos at Apostrophe, while Apostrophe was mesmerizing him with his British accent. After a long and bloody fight, the two pulled thru and found a teleporter. Kami went in first, and the teleporter broke due to Kami's retardedness.

Kami popped up in a new world. It was a strange world, with a bunch of boxes stacked up. Kami looked around a little to find Taters and Daiju pilling up boxes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF PART 1 CAUSE I'M LAZY AND BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR 3 HOURS.

Last edited by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

The most random story ever. Written by me Empty Re: The most random story ever. Written by me

Post by Game Zombie Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

I DEMAND TO BE IN PART 2
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

The most random story ever. Written by me Empty Re: The most random story ever. Written by me

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:37 am

Game Zombie wrote:I DEMAND TO BE IN PART 2

Me Too
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:11 am

I DEMAND TO BE IN THE PREQUEL

better idea: MAKE THIS A MACHINIMA

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Aku wrote:MAKE THIS A MACHINIMA
yes
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm

But, that would demand time and effort. And having to be called names for hours and hours by Pink and Ghostie. And require setting up times and the such...

Maybe, if other people say yes, and you guys are actually serious and not me just being a gullible retard again.
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I MUST BE PART OF THE NEXT ONE. IT IS AN ORDER. A PORDER. ANORDRJ. AND OAJRJDER. ANROAKDEKJRJKFAKSDJHKAJDFJKSWD. AN AHDFAKSDHFKAJHOPRODERELKHEDJHFKJHSALJWOIJ!!!!!!!

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 am

NO THIS IS MY STORY AND MINE ONLY!

IT'S NOT EVEN PURPLE'S...
but he wrote it..

Um..
CUT SCE--

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down