[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED**

4 posters

Go down

✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED** Empty ✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED**

Post by Devil. Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey guys,most of you should remember me...because I used to play in Sammy's Servers alot.I wanted to rejoin because a while ago i got kicked for not being active enough(I got kicked by Pink).My in-game name is Devil.Most of the things are the same from my old application(link here: http://fcfc.heavenforum.org/recruitment-f6/application-devil-t976.htm ).The only things that might not be the same is the upgrades.Right now i'm not sure what my upgrades are(i'll probally re-post them on this when I check it).So yea...I was just kind of wondering if you would accept a former [ƒcƒc] member that got kicked out. (I know this application isn't so good,but thats because I thought if I gave the link to my old application that it might work out instead of having to type all that out again.

[REJECTED]
Devil.
Devil.

Number of posts : 3
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED** Empty Re: ✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED**

Post by invalid forum account Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Eh your link doesn't work.
And tbh. Why would they re-accept someone who didn't care about the clan?
And doesn't care about the clan enough as to take 10 minutes of his time to re-type a proper, neat, thought out, nice to read application?

Just my thoughts, doesn't mean they will either approve or reject you now.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED** Empty Re: ✘ Re-Application-Devil **REJECTED**

Post by Devil. Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 am

Indigo,I honestly dont know why they would.I was just hoping they might give me a second chance on staying active.
Devil.
Devil.

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 am

Did you get kicked for not being active enough? (Could you explain it)

Suspect
[ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox

Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Youtube poops
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]Furry Gold Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 pm

i fixed his link to his old app. His feedback from his old app was all good

BUT...

I would had preferred if you'd made a new application and wrote/re-typed out all the info again and made a nice neat application (kinda like what Indigo said). It would have (possible) shown us that you were committed but instead i've got the impression that your lazy and don't really mind if you get into the clan or not.

[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil. Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 pm

(forgotten details as Scottish,Indigo,and Gold wanted more of)

I am a male,11 years old.

I would want my name to be [ƒcƒc] Devil, like it used to be. The reason I wasn't active was because I found really fun mods on CS:S (Counter Strike:Source) and I got addicted. Although,I should be more active because the huge (and I mean HUGE) CS:S update messed up most of the mods,so now I can't play them anymore.

Hp Bonus-24
Sprint-21
Hp Regen-21
Ammo Regen-25
Melee-12 (I know Melee is a bit under the requirement,but it is sort-of new.So I was wondering if you would still accept it being low)
Devil.
Devil.

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm afraid i'm going to have to reject you because of the poor quality of this app and also the due to the laziness in its writing.
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down