[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected*

+2
Teh Idiot
FleeingPoptarts
6 posters

Go down

[ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected* Empty [ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected*

Post by FleeingPoptarts Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Hai, I'm Fleeing PopTarts. I've been on the server a lot. Some of you may know me under the names SubZero, Orpheus, Ninjamcwaffles, or FleeingPoptarts. Im really joining because blue told me a while back about it and I was like "You know what? Ima join nao!" and then I was like "Yayish..." and heres my app? I don't know but I would love to join. (Btw me and red go waaayyy back)

Here be mah STATS!:

Health :22
Ammo(Regen) :22
Health(Regen) :22
Speed :22

I'm male and I'm wondering if I could keep my name along the lines of "[ƒcƒc]FleeingPoptarts" ? and if not does poptarts work as a colour xD?

Steam Name (When account was made):Dark_caster
Steam Name (Current):-FpF-FleeingPoptarts
ZM Name:FleeingPoptarts

So yeah, get back to me.

*Decided to try again later...what?*

Last edited by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Need to reword alot of this)

FleeingPoptarts

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Being wrong
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]Furry Poptarts Colour Fox
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

[ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected* Empty Re: [ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected*

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 am

FleeingPoptarts wrote:

Here be mah STATS!:

this is Good! someone who has good stats for once.

FleeingPoptarts.... who else would you expect? wrote:
"[fcfc] Fleeing Poptarts"

Wat wrote:
"[fcfc]"

WAT wrote:
"[fcfc]"

Make it right or people will rage.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

[ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected* Empty Re: [ƒcƒc]Furry Poptart Colour Fox *Rejected*

Post by FleeingPoptarts Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 am

I know, I know but I was just doing that because I didnt want to go all the way through the forum and find it but I will put that in my name

FleeingPoptarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 am

FleeingPoptarts wrote:I didnt want to go all the way through the forum and find it
*points to the top of the page*
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by FleeingPoptarts Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 am

Shoot, I just realized im an idiot

Edit: I mean nothing ever happened.... :<

Last edited by FleeingPoptarts on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nothing ever happened)

FleeingPoptarts

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 am

*points to the sticky about recruitment you were supposed to read prior to applying*
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by FleeingPoptarts Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 am

Ok is there any change I could redeux this so it leads up to me ultimately failing again? please?

Edit: Redeuxed though I still probably failed which I don't doubt in the least

Last edited by FleeingPoptarts on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I failed failed failed the first time)

FleeingPoptarts

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry Sunset Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:44 am

FleeingPoptarts wrote:Hai, I'm Fleeing PopTarts. I've been on the server a lot. Some of you may know me under the names SubZero, Orpheus, Ninjamcwaffles, or FleeingPoptarts. Im really joining because blue pestered me a while back about it and I was like "You know what? Ima join nao!" and then I was like "Yayish..." and heres my app? I don't know but I would love to join. (Btw me and red go waaayyy back)

Here be mah STATS!:

I'm male and I'm wondering if I could keep my name along the lines of "[ƒcƒc]FleeingPoptarts" ? and if not does poptarts work as a colour xD?

Steam Name (When account was made):Dark_caster
Steam Name (Current):-FpF-FleeingPoptarts
ZM Name:FleeingPoptarts

So yeah, get back to me.

Previously you stated that blue was bugging you to join. Then it seems upon no-backup from blue himself you removed it and instead claimed red was bugging you? Someone we obviously can't contact frequently for confirmation?

Seems like you saw how blue recognized other people and let them in, and decided to hop on that bandwagon yourself.

FleeingPoptarts wrote:Ok is there any change I could redeux this so it leads up to me ultimately failing again? please?

Edit: Redeuxed though I still probably failed which I don't doubt in the least

You make no sense, Reduxed is a druggie term that means you've done so much Acid (the drug) that you're nerves are shot and you are twitchy/unstable.

If you mean reduxed in the sense of redone... then use REDONE. While you also are failing to make sense on wanting to fail more?

*Edit*

You seem to also already be part of some other clan?

My Vote is for a Hard Rejected
[ƒcƒc] Furry Sunset
[ƒcƒc] Furry Sunset

Number of posts : 27
Blue Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FleeingPoptarts Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:49 am

EDITIM SORRY I FAILED AT THIS APP

Last edited by FleeingPoptarts on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failure)

FleeingPoptarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 am

poptart, i have question for ya. you know red or blue irl? your ip seems to be coming from the same area.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by FleeingPoptarts Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 am

Yes I do but im just going to stop at that

Edit: I have given up Ill try applying later, I apologize for whatever I did to piss all of you off at me, you can close this if you like and Pink if you have any questions just Add dark_caster and ill get back to you when I can

FleeingPoptarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Bio Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 am

Well, this saves me the trouble LOCK.

Sparky Bio

Number of posts : 162
Furry Name : No
Blue Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down