[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fat from the empires mod topic.

+5
Furry Fucia
invalid forum account
Piru-nyan
Ghost
Emo Panda
9 posters

Go down

The fat from the empires mod topic. Empty Re: The fat from the empires mod topic.

Post by Emo Panda Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

≛ FurryPink wrote:What are mods?

Surprised lol whut??? u bee trollin bro!
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

The fat from the empires mod topic. Empty Re: The fat from the empires mod topic.

Post by Ghost Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Can someone ban that 4chan faggot Emo Panda?
is like everything he says is a fucking meme? honestly?
grow a pair and learn to talk, m'kay thanks.

Bro.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Ghost wrote:Can someone ban that 4chan faggot Emo Panda?

Bro.
umadbro?

So seriously, I say more 4chan stuff than Emo. I don't even SEE how two of the posts on this topic is anything relevant to 4chan. He was asking if empires is like another game.
CALM DOWN GHOSTIE, OR ILL HAVE TO TORTURE YOUR BRAIN LIKE I USED TO.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Ghost wrote:Can someone ban that 4chan faggot Emo Panda?

Bro.

As Pink aforementioned, I do not see how any of my posts refer to any meme that had been spawned by the immature minds on 4chan. Unless you seemed to think that another one of my posts was similar to what a "4fag" would say, then bring it up that thread. :\

Or unless you are just trolling!

FYI: I don't even go on 4chan. Though I do read ED when I'm bored.

Edit: I think she is referring to me saying "Cool mod bro!". And yes I was referring to that meme, but not in a satirical context. I was actually being serious!

P.S: How many times am I going to have to tell you NOT to douple post and use the edit button. It's not difficult, I just did it for you, twice in the past two days! -PurpleKami
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:43 pm

≛ FurryPink wrote:
umadbro?

So seriously, I say more 4chan stuff than Emo. I don't even SEE how two of the posts on this topic is anything relevant to 4chan. He was asking if empires is like another game.
CALM DOWN GHOSTIE, OR ILL HAVE TO TORTURE YOUR BRAIN LIKE I USED TO.

Nah, man, I irate.
yeah but you're cool and you're not on drugs and trying to act cool by saying that stuff. you say it for the luls. he says it to be cool.
he irks me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! D':

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:47 pm

pssst entirely off topic crap reply to Emo, which prolly wasn't even worth my time, but i still did it feel i had to say a few things to him here.
remind me to delete this soon, anyone please. It's not really the topic here.

fail attempt at trying to be intellectual Emo Panda.

Don't even try Emo. It's not fitting you very well. Not at all.

And pssssst you troll: This topic isn't about you.
And when i hear you still double post, and refuse to take well and honest meant advice....
and then read your fail at intellectuality here....

*rests my head sad into hands*
~ I see bad things happening.
You will screw up, eventually.
People will betray the trust you put into them, just because they are tired of dumb fucks like you and don't give a shit about a druggie, and instead they like to play them. ~*

If we're honest about it now Emo. Since whenever you outed yourself as drug abuser and addict. Many here can't feel other, but pity you.
Pity very much.

And i tell this everyone i hear from, they abuse drugs (alcohol is a drug, too. one of the worst of them. Weed might not be as worse as alcohol, but it is nevertheless still a drug.)

I hope you get the hang of it, and can stop.
Otherwise drugs will destroy your life. You don't want this.
It might seem fun right now. Being stoned is so amazing, isnt it?
And it makes everything and everyone so funny and enjoyable right? And they love you, and you love them.
It won't stay long, that way. You will suffer from your drug abuse later on in life very much, even if it's "only" weed. And that is something you really don't want. The suffering part. You will suffer later in life, based on your drug abuse today. The drugs, not much of a matter which ones, will make you suffer.
So stop it right now while you can. The sooner, the better for the most important person you are doing this for: yourself.

And yeah. Don't try and be intellectual here now while drugged up. Doesn't match together very well and it's very noticeable for bystanders.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm

People using drugs and 4chan sucks. End of discussion.
MOAR EMPIRES
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:51 pm

First off, I never claimed I consumed marijuana. It was salvia, which is a legal substance in my nation. Secondly, you seem to think I abuse drugs just because of one instance where I would take them in the future. I do not! It's called moderation! Not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic, same with people who take salvia. I don't smoke it every single day or even every week and if I had an average, it would be about every 2-3 months.

And I find it kind of antagonistic that you would lump me in drug addicts. I've seen drugs ruin people's lives and futures. It is because these pour souls made drugs their whole lives. But with this in mind, I actually know where I put my limit, which line I cannot cross. And it's sad that you and Ghost(more so her) would say this of me when you both don't even know me.

On a side note, I was not even high when I wrote those posts.

Note: Sorry for double posting Kami! I'll try very hard not to do it! And if you girls(or anyone else) have any problem with me and my views, you're always free to PM me with your opinions and grievances. But public threads are not a place where you can just give free reins to irrational emotions and thoughts! Just a thought!
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Emo Panda wrote:First off, I never claimed I consumed marijuana. It was salvia, which is a legal substance in my nation. Secondly, you seem to think I abuse drugs just because of one instance where I would take them in the future. I do not! It's called moderation! Not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic, same with people who take salvia. I don't smoke it every single day or even every week and if I had an average, it would be about every 2-3 months.

And I find it kind of antagonistic that you would lump me in drug addicts. I've seen drugs ruin people's lives and futures. It is because these pour souls made drugs their whole lives. But with this in mind, I actually know where I put my limit, which line I cannot cross. And it's sad that you and Ghost(more so her) would say this of me when you both don't even know me.

Note: Sorry for double posting Kami! I'll try very hard not to do it! And if you girls(or anyone else) have any problem with me and my views, you're always free to PM me with your opinions and grievances. But public threads are not a place where you can just give free reins to irrational emotions and thoughts! Just a thought!

Drugs are Drugs are Drugs are Drugs.

You have no excuse.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Emo Panda, the point we're trying to get across is that we feel bad you take drugs, because even if you take them in moderation, one bad trip can fuck up your whole life.

And if you've seen drugs ruin people's lives, THEN WHY IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK WOULD YOU CONSUME THEM?

It blows my mind, to the point where I don't care if you take drugs, I know it may sound cold of me, but if you fuck up cause you consumed Salvia, then know that it's your fault.

And even if you take them in moderation, can you stop? Will you stop? Of course not! People don't stop until something bad has happened to them that was directly linked with the drug.

You can't say "Salvia is legal in my nation so I may as well consume it"
Why do you think it's banned in the united states and other countries? Maybe cause it's bad for you?

I find it funny when you say that I look 14, when I am 16, yet at least I attempt to act maturely, whereas you say you are older (Can't quite remember what age precisely) and yet find that taking drugs and announcing it to the world is "funny" and "cool" like Ghost said.

"which line I cannot cross"
What line? The amount you consume? Well, the more you consume Salvia, either the effects will get stronger or it will become less effective.
Either way, it's going to be a loss, since if the effects are stronger, you're more likely to do something idiotic. If it becomes less effective, then you're going to take more to get the same feeling as before.

You don't fucking realize that there are so many deaths over drugs. So many teenagers and young adults that die cause of drugs. And if you think that you're not going to be one of them, well you're wrong, and I would assume you would know by now if what you say is true and that you saw drugs ruin people's lives.

Emo Panda, stop taking drugs, you're going to fuck up one day. I can almost guarantee it.

Last edited by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiez4r Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Yay for empires mo... wait, we are talking about drugs now. Get high on life you silly sausages!
Kiez4r
Kiez4r

Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.
Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

I will shoot you druggers with me scout rifle that shoots pellets.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

The fat from the empires mod topic. Empty The fat from the empires mod topic.

Post by Piru-nyan Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 pm

THIS TOPIC IS GETTING FAT FROM TOO MUCH SPAM, GIVING IT LIPOSUCTION.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

≛ FurryPink wrote:THIS TOPIC IS GETTING FAT FROM TOO MUCH SPAM, GIVING IT LIPOSUCTION.

rofl

also last point. people readily consume alcohol. alcohol is a a drug allt he way. Its a affects the way the brain works by over toxicating it. I think you guys dont really understudy what to classify as what.... also...i got banned from b /b/ again... SAAADDD FAAACE

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 pm

± IdahoPirate wrote:i got banned from b /b/ again..
Newfag.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Teh Idiot wrote:
± IdahoPirate wrote:i got banned from b /b/ again..
Newfag.

mhhmmm 3 years in.....

▲
▲ ▲

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:38 am

Emo Panda wrote:First off, I never claimed I consumed marijuana. It was salvia, which is a legal substance in my nation. Secondly, you seem to think I abuse drugs just because of one instance where I would take them in the future. I do not! It's called moderation! Not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic, same with people who take salvia. I don't smoke it every single day or even every week and if I had an average, it would be about every 2-3 months.

mhm. looks like you didn't learn much today.

( Oh and i liked the part where you called abusing your body. no one else's but your body with drugs or poisonous substances nevertheless, called it "moderation". )
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down