[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A custom Model

4 posters

Go down

A custom Model Empty A custom Model

Post by Victor334x4 Sat May 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Hello Clan fellow Clan Members. I have a question for you today. Since there are so Many custom Models, can one of you guys find me one? I would like a custom skin for myself to wear. If ANYONE can find a Phoenix Wright skin model for Half Life 2 I would be so greatful. All I ask is for a Phoenix Wright model or even maybe a Miles Edgeworth one, or an Apollo Justice one. Thank you for your time.
Victor334x4
Victor334x4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Playing Zombie Master
Furry Name : Navy Blue Mouse Victor334x4
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

A custom Model Empty Re: A custom Model

Post by invalid forum account Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 am

Victor, you will have to realize how much work it is to find working custom player models. I assume you want one for Zombie Master?
Well then, go on garrysmod.org and facepunch and google similar websites and search for a (source engine 2006 - i forgot if 2006 is correct) player model, that has player animations included.

Afterwards you will have to check and make sure the animations work with ZM. You can use your installation of zm, and run a server, then add bots and set their model to the custom one, and see if it's animated.

Afterwards someone (Cherry or I) will have to upload all the models' files to the box and list them for the auto-downloader.
And finally put them into the right places, which usually is 2-3 different folders. And pack/zip them and add them to the web server, too.

And maybe i totally mis-understood what you're asking us here for, and hence my reply was unnecessary. And maybe some other clan members can help shed more light into this subject for you and me.

invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Piru-nyan Sun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm

TBH we don't need more files on the ZM server. if anything, we need to clean some off. if you or someone else finds the model, i'll make it a client side replacement. you'll see your model as it, as well as anyone who chooses to download it, while new players can still join the server without having to download more files.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:29 pm

No use now the ZM server is down. CHERIZM HAS TAKEN OVER!
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down