[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Cthulhu

3 posters

Go down

Application - Cthulhu Empty Application - Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 pm

1). Cthulhu.
2).
Ammo Regen - 34
HP Regen - 19
HP Bonus - 22
Sprint - 21
Total - 96 +/- 1

3). Well lets see, I've been playing CS since 1.1-1.2 and have been on both sides of server owner and server admin, mainly it was mani admin but that's just in the past. I've been on Sammy servers since mid-2008 with a small break in between. In real life I'm a systems/database administrator, part time map tinkerer (As in, I've enough skill to edit and manipulate but not enough to create from scratch). As for why I'd like to join, all the cool kids are doing it of course! Peer pressure and all that. But honestly, I've not been in a clan for a long while and figure since I've played so long on these servers I should join up. As for who I've met, primarily I harass Game Zombie and potentially Moartoast, idle conversations with Blue.

4) [ƒcƒc] Æther but if you want to be fully proper - [ƒcƒc] Furry Æther Cock Fox (Didn't see this on the list so I'm assuming it's open,

5). What am I now, 26? Damn this makes me feel old. As for publishing my steam name, since this this topic is viewable to the public just ask for it via PM, I like to keep the spam down to a minimum (As it's happened to me with a prior clan I was with, though on that occasion more then just my steam name was made public but I keep things locked down nowadays.)

*ACCEPTED*
Cthulhu
Cthulhu

Number of posts : 4
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Application - Cthulhu Empty Re: Application - Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Addendum-

I didn't realize that the color scheme could be broken, so my name request stands corrected to [ƒcƒc] Cthulhu if possible.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu

Number of posts : 4
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm

You know,you could just have used the EDIT button to edit your original post instead of doubleposting Exclamation And lol, you apparently just gave the info asked for in the recruitment sticky,which makes it a little hard to read cheers
But well,yay for name (That is not dead which can eternal lie, with strange aeons even death may die.), although I find it kinda sad the naming pattern has effectively been thrown overboard a long time ago...
As yor your steam name.... You know everyone can go to sammyservers.com, click the player tracker, search for a player name and get the Steam ID which can easily be converted to the profile ID? Private profile,I see? Laughing
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Bio Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Welcome [ƒcƒc] Furry Æther Cock Fox
Everything is in order so welcome!
I actually find your application a epitome of what a model should look like.
Also that you surpassed the requirement and have some experience of mapping and adminship.
So yeah welcome!

Sparky Bio

Number of posts : 162
Furry Name : No
Blue Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down