[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED**

+7
Emo Panda
invalid forum account
Teh Idiot
± IdahoPirate
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Aku
Cuttingham
11 posters

Go down

✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Cuttingham Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Re-opened, Accepted too soon without feedback, do not let it happen again. - Idiot

I've been playing with sammy's servers since i started playing Zombie Master using the name Print Ses, Cuttingham, or MojacheTheMoonPrincess, and since most of my ZM friends joined this clan, I've decided to submit an application as well. My upgrades are HP - 19, Speed - 46, HP (regen) - 35, Ammo Regen - 1 with over 200 hours played (almost all on sammy's servers). My two main friends on this server were Kit Ballard and Dr. barrel Roll. I usually play this game casually while taking to friends over the mic... nothing much more than that. I was kicked from the server from not being in the clan,another reason why I'm making the application. I'd would like to just keep my name as MojacheThePrintSes, which was close to the names I had been using, if that would be alright.

Sincerely,
Cuttingham (steam name) or as I shall be known,[ƒcƒc] MojacheThePrintSes.

Last edited by Cuttingham on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cuttingham

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : I play video games and nothing else.
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Cuttingham Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 pm

I just read some other peoples and realized how formal my application seems... like i'm making one for an actual job or something..

Cuttingham

Back to top Go down

✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Aku Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Double poster! :O
Nice app tho, And i'm really glad you decided to join! :) I already know that your a good player and are friends with some ƒcƒc's

Welcome to the Clan [ƒcƒc] MojacheThePrintSes!
Read The Rules!
Have fun!

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 pm

this is the day and age we live in... accepting people into the clan without receiving any feedback from anyone =/ ✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED** 468411
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 pm

I agree aku on accepting... but...NEVER DO THIS AGAIN... EVER. LooK, i kNow we all know cutting ham, but its totally nessecary he writes a normal application, AND gets feed back
2 i say at least 2 days minimum before applying.

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am

Denied for now, You need to await more feedback and such. Accepting someone within 30 minutes is not acceptable. Someone let Ham guy know.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:10 am

I already know he is a good person, and I already know that people are going to say nice things about him, but if you want to see comments yourself the w/e

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:14 am

± Aku wrote:I already know he is a good person, and I already know that people are going to say nice things about him, but if you want to see comments yourself the w/e

I don't care what you "know", you will allow people to post what they think of this person. If all of it's positive, then I have no problem letting him in, but accepting him within 30 minutes and then countering with "oh I KNOW people like him" is pointless.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:15 am

i don't have anything nice to say about Print Ses. :(
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Panda Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 am

I think Print Ses is a cool guy! Even though he hasn't been on in a while, he's still a memorable member in our servers.

Thumbs up!

(I agree with waiting for a type of consensus from clan members. Perhaps that should be a new rule for applying?)
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by justice Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 am

I have seen this person a few times, but I don't have anything positive to say.

Cuttingham wrote:I was kicked from the server from not being in the clan,another reason why I'm making the application.

Let me get this right. You were on the server long enough to get one upgrade in to the high 40s, one in the high 30s, and another at about 20, yet you had no desire to join UNTIL you were "kicked ... from not being in the clan..." In addition, I have not seen Ballard or Barrel Roll in game for quite a while.

Based on this, I would have to DENY the application.
justice
justice

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : FurFag
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Justice Dragon
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuttingham Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 am

Well I had thought of joining before, but I decided that it wasn't a very necessary thing to do at the time... but since my lack of being in the clan was making it so I couldn't play with some of my friends, i decided to submit an application.

Cuttingham

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 am

rejected. (meh, i cant reject anymore.)

Tl;dr - nawwwww.

I didn't want to become active in this. Instead i had decided to not intervene.
Because the issues i seem to have with him, are on a personal level.
And because I like Aku, and respect his friends and his decisions.
And shouldn't affect you guys clan decisions at all.
So i really tried staying out of this now.

But this here now, his latest reply, is once again so LAME of you.

And i won't allow a moron to speak bad of the clan, or mirror an entirely wrong image of us, just because you are to naive and ignorant to build an opinion based on facts, you thought through before opening your mouth.

You still don't see the wrong in your doing right?

And still blame the clan for it. And then even try and join.
So you can play with your friends..

Because they were on a server, that had a clan event going.
And you were kicked from that server apparently. I wasn't there, idk.
And you couldn't just have gone played or done something else for an hour or two?
On one day? It was one single day, with approximately 2-3 hours of event idk.
That really hurt you so much, and we were sooo bad to you?
That you now want to join us, so we can stop being such evil nasty meaniefaces to poor Princess.

So yeah. Right motives here to join us. (And btw. I'm still the princess around here. You sir are a male. You can't be a princess. I can. )
And amazing friends you have there, not sticking to you. Or even speaking up for you, politely asking the admins to kindly not to kick their friends please. (I would of listened to them, wasnt me who kicked tho, i wasnt there.)

Totally worth following them into this clan right?

Oh yeah. And I've talked myself in rage about you here now.GRRRRR YOU'RE SO LAME. I'd recommend avoiding me on the server.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 am

Oh and even if they kicked you to make room for someone.

What gives? What the freck seriously dude. It's soooo much of a drama, to make room for another person right?
So impossible to step aside and let others come first for once. Meh.
I don't even want to talk to you.

Maybe that someone they kicked you for, was someone really important? (Unlike you are.)
Someone who isn't lame and just going "bleeeh this sucks and that stinks and uuuuuh you're so boring and i dont like this and meeeeeh", like you are?
Ever thought of that?

Maybe they even kicked you to make room for me?
So you'd really still cry about that, am I right?
I am. You are lame like that.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot-Shot Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:28 am

Cuttingham wrote:Well I had thought of joining before, but I decided that it wasn't a very necessary thing to do at the time... but since my lack of being in the clan was making it so I couldn't play with some of my friends, i decided to submit an application.

I must say it does sound like a pretty weak excuse for a reason to join the clan. There are other servers that doesn't require that you are in the clan to even play. And if you've been on Sammy Servers you would know that you doesn't need to be part of the clan to get to play ZM.
Hot-Shot
Hot-Shot

Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Youtube poops
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Gold Cock Fox
Blue Points : -8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 am

Let me just get this out here:
I admit, I goofed a bit by accepting him a little to fast just because hes a friend of mine
But i have had some good times and some good laughs with him in the past, which is why i wanted him in the clan.

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuttingham Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Well you see, i was just going further into a topic, I'm not meaning to show rage, if that's what I seemed to be doing....I understand that it was a clan thing and I would like to be apart of the clan because I've met some genuinely interesting people in it. Reading over my comment I do see the "smartassness" in the tone it gives off.... I probably should of looked at that before i hit send. I think it is unanimous from this page that i shouldn't be in the clan, I never meant to anger anyone, I'm just a dumbass trying to get the every word possible in....I'll try to work on that.

P.S. yes, i DID have nothing else to do for 2-3 hours, i have no life other than playing vidaro games all day.

Cuttingham

Back to top Go down

✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED** Empty SOrry.

Post by Cuttingham Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:15 pm

my bad.... i'm an idiot and double posted again.

Cuttingham

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Cuttingham wrote:I just read some other peoples and realized how formal my application seems... like i'm making one for an actual job or something..

Really dude?
I don't know how many applications you read, but they obviously weren't any good. See, other people who applied actually had a format, and could press enter instead of keeping it all in one phrase. Not only that, but what you're saying can be taken rather badly, like I did.

Also, I don't like how unnecessary it is to state that, let alone double posting just to say something bad against people who got accepted into the clan.

And from what it sounds like, you made a pretty bad comment to make Indigo angry like that, so I'm not going to vote no for this guy. even though Indigo made it pretty clear she doesn't want him here.
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 pm

nuuu dont get this wrong.
I haz no say in this, recruitment things. And I had decided not to intervene or even post here. And instead stfu.

But then, something made me voice my view and thoughts on Cutt.

And it was partially the way he phrased it in his application. Made it sound a little like he doesn't care much about the clan, but instead only wants to join, so he doesn't have to feel left out or idk.

And meanwhile, after his reply here, I am entirely aware he prolly has mis-phrased that on accident. And never intended to make it sound like that.

Now that's something I understand perfectly well, i myself often struggle for the right english words, or even phrases i cant know. And end up talking total crap then. Mixing up words like "surprised" with "promised".

Anyways tl;dr. I posted this stuffs from my personal view. Not as clan official or anything. It's the clan's decision to approve or reject, not mine.

And you shouldn't dislike him now, just because i have my issues.

Cuttingham wrote:P.S. yes, i DID have nothing else to do for 2-3 hours, i have no life other than playing vidaro games all day.

other video games perhaps? What i meant there was, it's 1 server you got kicked from(for 2-3 hours).
1 server out of.. idk.. hundreds of thousands?`of video game servers on the net.

Either way. You phrased it misleading in your app. And meanwhile explained it.
And I'm sorry if i misunderstood/mis-interpreted your intentions there.

Doesn't change you really got me upset twice on consecutive days on the server.
I don't think i want this to happen again.
Oh and. You're no Princess. You're male.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 am

I say, yes join please. You're pretty fun to play with and I need to say MOAR CITADELS.

edit ** Screw everyone else, you're awesome. If you don't get in at least you tried!

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Im gonna go ahead an approve this guy, seeing he has a bunch of + votes and i know hes a good player.

Welcome to the Clan PrintSes!

✔ MojacheThePrintSes Application **ACCEPTED** Idahoa10

NOW for Kami and Indigo ( and sorta for me) the new clan rules state, that all members must be active, post regularly, and make INTERESTING, USEFUL, HELPFUL posts! Our forum is the heart of our community, and if he cant bother to come here, then he will no longer be part of it. That's the beauty of the new rule. It roots out the true active, long term members

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down