[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

+9
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
invalid forum account
Kiez4r
Furry Fucia
Game Zombie
ScarOfTime
Aku
Regular Pickles
Victor334x4
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Victor334x4 Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 am

First of all, hello to all reading this.
My name is Victor334x4 and I am currently a player at Sammy's Servers. I usually go there a lot of times, to have fun, share memories, and make friends. The reason why I go there, is because I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do, rather than go to school and finish homework. By the way I am 14 years old. Most people know that I play there, but rarely talk to me. The only reason why I want to join [ƒcƒc] is because I want to be just like the famous players there. I just have no fame at all, but coming from my friends, that's different. I will follow the rules of [ƒcƒc] and respect all players even if I'm pissed off.
(I don't know whether you put your steam login name or your steam Nickname, so I'll put both.)
Steam Login : *SNIP* -Psycho
Steam Nickname : Victor334x4
By the way, my skills in Zombie Master are :
Health: 18
Sprint: 18
Health Regen: 18
Ammo Regen: 18
Melee: 1
(I know that I must have a requirement of 18 of everything, but I heard that you guys don't care about that anymore)
I usually type and use my mic.
Thank you for reading my Application, I hope to be accepted.

[ACCEPTED]

Last edited by Victor334x4 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Victor334x4
Victor334x4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Playing Zombie Master
Furry Name : Navy Blue Mouse Victor334x4
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Regular Pickles Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 pm

why not. although you spelt "ƒcƒc" wrong
Regular Pickles
Regular Pickles

Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : stuff

Back to top Go down

✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Aku Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Victor334x4 wrote:First of all, hello to all reading this.
My name is Victor334x4 and I am currently a player at Sammy's Servers. I usually go there a lot of times, to have fun, share memories, and make friends. The reason why I go there, is because I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do, rather than go to school and finish homework. By the way I am 13 years old, and I'm almost 14 already. Most people know that I play there, but rarely talk to me. The only reason why I want to join fcfc is because I want to be just like the famous players there. I just have no fame at all, but coming from my friends, that's different. I will follow the rules of fcfc and respect all players even if I'm pissed off.
(I don't know whether you put your steam login name or your steam Nickname, so I'll put both.)
Steam Login : Gordon334x4
Health: 10
Sprint: 17
Health Regen: 11
Ammo Regen: 19
Melee: 7
(I know that I must have a requirement of 18 of everything,but I heard that you guys don't care about that anymore)

I still care, actually everybody cares, right guys?
I say nay, get them stats up

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Regular Pickles Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Aku wrote:
Victor334x4 wrote:First of all, hello to all reading this.
My name is Victor334x4 and I am currently a player at Sammy's Servers. I usually go there a lot of times, to have fun, share memories, and make friends. The reason why I go there, is because I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do, rather than go to school and finish homework. By the way I am 13 years old, and I'm almost 14 already. Most people know that I play there, but rarely talk to me. The only reason why I want to join fcfc is because I want to be just like the famous players there. I just have no fame at all, but coming from my friends, that's different. I will follow the rules of fcfc and respect all players even if I'm pissed off.
Steam Login : Gordon334x4
Health: 10
Sprint: 17
Health Regen: 11
Ammo Regen: 19
Melee: 7
(I know that I must have a requirement of 18 of everything,but I heard that you guys don't care about that anymore)

I still care, actually everybody cares, right guys?
I say nay, get them stats up
your mean you should say yes
Regular Pickles
Regular Pickles

Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarOfTime Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 pm

My respect for him is a little low, but he seems alright. Also Aku is right. There are rules for a reason so i'd say he needs to get his stats up.
ScarOfTime
ScarOfTime

Number of posts : 194
Job/hobbies : Baseball, drawing, playing drums, and sleeping.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Dark Danger Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm

mistah pickle wrote:your mean you should say yes
What.
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Work on your stats and you'll be fine.
Also, I remember playing with you like ages ago.
You didn't stand out much, which is good, cause most people who "stand out" are mostly assholes.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiez4r Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Actually it's probably more like most people who are assholes stand out...
and i say yes, because his name rings a bell, and that means i've played with him before, and i think i remember him being a charming enough fellow.
Kiez4r
Kiez4r

Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.
Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Victor is a good fellow, maybe a bit young but that's from my old view.
And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

Off Topic, but I'm suprised people still care about the stat requirements here.
I thought no one did care anymore.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I've been in this clan pretty much since it got founded. I might have been inactive every now and then, but I love ƒcƒc. Can't imagine how boring it would have been without it.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarOfTime Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)
ScarOfTime
ScarOfTime

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:28 pm

ScarOfTime wrote:
Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)

wait what...

wasnt it you we were all telling to turn off the music and you kept saying "dont like it, mute me" until, eventually i told you to STFU and you did.... am i right?? if so, dont be such a hypocrite.
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by justice Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am

[ƒcƒc] Scottish Sonic wrote:
ScarOfTime wrote:

wait what...

wasnt it you we were all telling to turn off the music and you kept saying "dont like it, mute me" until, eventually i told you to STFU and you did.... am i right?? if so, dont be such a hypocrite.
Seconded. I mic spam a lot, too though.
For low levels, I thumbs down.
justice
justice

Number of posts : 41
Job/hobbies : FurFag
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Justice Dragon
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiez4r Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm

ahh, that's where i remember him from, he was playing coldplay on Croc...
Kiez4r
Kiez4r

Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.
Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarOfTime Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm

ScarOfTime wrote:

wait what...

Yes, but after you left I went to the other server where HE was mic spamming. They would ALL yell stfu and he did. Then 5 mins later start again. This went on until he disconnected from the server.

P.S. If you didnt notice the end of my post it explains how I can be a hypocrite at times and I'm working on stopping that.
ScarOfTime
ScarOfTime

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 pm

ScarOfTime wrote:
ScarOfTime wrote:

wait what...

Yes, but after you left I went to the other server where HE was mic spamming. They would ALL yell stfu and he did. Then 5 mins later start again. This went on until he disconnected from the server.

P.S. If you didnt notice the end of my post it explains how I can be a hypocrite at times and I'm working on stopping that.

Off-Topic Rant: That does not justify the fact that you were mic spamming, don't tell other people not to mic spam if you can't keep yourself from doing it yourself. And I can't believe you would even dare bring something like that on someone's application when you yourself could not keep from doing it. And sure you may have put a "I'm working on my hypocrity" but that shows no effort or consideration whatsoever.

On-Topic: A couple weeks or so more of playing will get those stats to minimum level. (Or so it should) I look forward to playing with you ^^
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 am

[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox wrote:
Off-Topic Rant: That does not justify the fact that you were mic spamming, don't tell other people not to mic spam if you can't keep yourself from doing it yourself. And I can't believe you would even dare bring something like that on someone's application when you yourself could not keep from doing it. And sure you may have put a "I'm working on my hypocrity" but that shows no effort or consideration whatsoever.

well said
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarOfTime Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Okay, then I apologize.
ScarOfTime
ScarOfTime

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 pm

anyways... back on-topic. more feedback about Victor334x4 please?
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

i think all the feedback is there, its just the stats part.

put him as a pending member?

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

agreed.

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 pm

This guy is nice and I mean pretty nice not like douche bags out there. He does play Coldplay a little too much, but when I ask him to stops he stops. He is young, but we got lots of young ones in our old group. After all we do need young ones so they can carry this furry clan of ours to epicness in the future.

I say... Pending member.

(His stats are pretty damn low, but I still remember when we had that rule about stats a long time ago and I still go by that rule.)
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

TinkyWinky! wrote:This guy is nice and I mean pretty nice not like douche bags out there. He does play Coldplay a little too much, but when I ask him to stops he stops. He is young, but we got lots of young ones in our old group. After all we do need young ones so they can carry this furry clan of ours to epicness in the future.

I say... Pending member.

(His stats are pretty damn low, but I still remember when we had that rule about stats a long time ago and I still go by that rule.)

agree'd. I grant you title of PENDING MEMBER, get them stats up and i'll grant you title of MEMBER redfang
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor334x4 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

When I get to lvl 18 to everything, how do I contact you guys to make me a Member? Just reply here?
Victor334x4
Victor334x4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Playing Zombie Master
Furry Name : Navy Blue Mouse Victor334x4

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm

si

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next