[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED**

2 posters

Go down

✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED**

Post by Emo Panda Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 am

Hai guys! I've been meaning to join for some time now but haven't gotten around to it because of playing ZM too much. Very Happy I probably have played on Sammy's Servers for more than 80 hours. I just wanted to join because I really like members of [ƒcƒc](I'm so glad I found the alt code for the florin symbol) and the community they represent. I'm sure some members of the clan recognize me as well(hopefully Branboy and Acid will!) I think I'm in good standing in everyone(cept for Sparky Bio. He's afraid I will stalk him!:D)

Here are my stats:
Health - 11
Sprint - 12
Health regen - 12
Ammo regen - 37(I want to thank Game Zombie for the generous contribution to these levels)
EDIT:(I hope these stats are ok! I don't have 18 in them all but they are mismatched to make 18*4=72. I hope that is fine with everyone!)

Steam name: Emo Panda
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:27226730
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014719189

Finally, I hope you all read my application and hope to be part of this awesome clan. I hope I didn't miss anything or over-saturate the post. Exclamation
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED**

Post by Aku Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 am

I remember playing with you, and you seem like a nice person. Your stats are ok due to your lvl 37 ammo regen,

I'm assuming you want your Clan name to be [ƒcƒc] Emo Panda?

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Application: Emo Panda **ACCEPTED**

Post by Emo Panda Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 am

Well I like [ƒcƒc] Furry Emo Panda, but since a panda has so much fur, I believe "Furry" in this case is redundant, but I believe it will reflect much better on the clan so yea. [ƒcƒc] Furry Emo Panda it is!
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome to the clan [ƒcƒc] Furry Emo Panda!
Read The Rules!
Join the steam Group!
And have fun!

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down