[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot)

2 posters

Go down

FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot) Empty FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot)

Post by Psycho Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 am

Thought I'd share this one with you, celebrating the anniversary of greenmangaming, I got an email with a voucher code to get a free copy of Necrovision - Lost Company from https://www.greenmangaming.com/. Not the best game from what I read, but if you like WW1 with monsters and undead you can give it a try.
GMGY1-PROMO-TREAT
The code works, you just have to enter it at the checkout to get the game for free (It is valid until wednesday).
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot) Empty Re: FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot)

Post by invalid forum account Tue May 24, 2011 11:20 am

eh i need to register an account with them, and give them all my details, in order to get the game :/
AND install yet another crappy third party software client spying on my pc just for a game. nty :\

Psycho wrote:lol no i have not turned into a spambot

http://www.greenmangaming.com/recommendafriend/
adbot then, that would get you free credit to purchase games there? :P
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot) Empty Re: FREE Necrovision Lost Company from greenmangaming.com (lol no I have not turned into a spambot)

Post by Psycho Tue May 24, 2011 12:20 pm

But I don't want to get people to spend money.
And jeez they surely are not spying on you and it is ot as if they could verify if your info is correct. I just thought I'd tell people about a free game ,that is all :P
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Tue May 24, 2011 12:45 pm

And i just thought i'd mess with you, after you refused to get an awesome music studio app for Android, just because you had to register an account there. :P

And yeah. I really hate how they make me install extra software, when all i want is to play a game.
And I'm pretty sure they are gathering information about your hardware, just like steam does. And cover it up as "necessity", to make sure everything is "valid" and for "surveys" to "improve" their "offers" and games and "service".
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down