[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED**

4 posters

Go down

✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Dear all [ƒcƒc] Members,

Hello, I do not know everyone here, but I would like to. I spend a lot of time in the S.S. ZM servers as of the last few month's, and would like to post my application to join the [ƒcƒc] clan. I really enjoy playing Zombie Master with all of you. This clan seems like the type of clan that I used to co-own, We were a tribes clan but with tribes dying so did we down to 3 active members and it is very saddening so we started recruiting everyone, the only problem was we didn't really like the people we recruited. I'm just saying this to tell you not to recruit me just because you need more people, but because you want to. My steam name is {LS}Troll Face Kyle and in game I simply go by Troll Face Kyle, if Accepted and the name wasn't too long I would prefer to go by [ƒcƒc]Troll Face Kyle or maybe without the spaces. My Stats are in my signature for you to look at and are very low because as I said earlier started playing in S.S. servers around April.
From,
Troll Face Kyle

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

[APPROVED]

Kyle

Number of posts : 8
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Emo Panda Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Kyle wrote:-Snip-

YES! Your application is decent and you play ZM quite regularly. I like the fact that you figured out how to use the stat signature. On another point, which clan member have you played with or that know you?
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Troll Face Kyle's [ƒcƒc] Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm sorry for any confusion about the wording of "I do not know everyone here" it really should say I don't know anyone here but I have played with several [ƒcƒc] members, in fact I'm in-game with Sexy Fiberbomb right now.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Kyle wrote: I'm in-game with Sexy Fiberbomb right now.

How can that be? He doesn't exist anymore :O

Last edited by ± Aku on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Welcome to the clan [ƒcƒc]Troll Face Kyle
Read the rules, and basically everything on here http://fcfc.heavenforum.org/recruitment-f6/new-members-click-here-t941.htm.
Have Fun
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm

± Aku wrote:
Kyle wrote: I'm in-game with Sexy Fiberbomb right now.

How can that be? He doesn't exist anymore :O

I didn't know he didn't exist a person with that name was in may game though. strange.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Isn't it obvious Kyle? You ARE Sexy Fiberbomb

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 pm

lol, I should have known.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down