[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

+14
Aku
Psycho
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
invalid forum account
Ghost
Nightwolf4
MASHED TATERS
≅ Acidpoint
Game Zombie
Teh Idiot
Furry Fucia
Furry Shoe Cock Wolf
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) Empty Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

Post by Furry Shoe Cock Wolf Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 pm

I am going to resign also Naito (night) said he was going to resign also. (You can contact him and he will say so.)

Furry Shoe Cock Wolf

Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Griefing
Furry Name : Shoe
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) Empty Re: Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

Post by Furry Fucia Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) Georgia-putin_381344a%283%29

Seriously now...
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) Empty Re: Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

Post by Teh Idiot Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Furry Shoe Cock Wolf wrote:I am going to resign also Naito (night) said he was going to resign also. (You can contact him and he will say so.)

This is a fun month. amirite?

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Furry Idiot wrote:
Furry Shoe Cock Wolf wrote:I am going to resign also Naito (night) said he was going to resign also. (You can contact him and he will say so.)

This is a fun month. amirite?
yeah so far this is a great month but why are you leaving show just cause you can or what
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 pm

wuts going on game?

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by MASHED TATERS Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

I like how Shoe ragequitted right after I confronted him on the Deathrun server.

Just keep running away Shoe

no one loves you

MASHED TATERS

Number of posts : 198
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

lol, bye FURFAG|shoe

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwolf4 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

why do you all have to be so goddanm mean your all bitches except the ones that actually care i used to think taters was awesome but he brags to much and is just a general asshole and idiot wtf is with saying furfag your in a fucking group that has furry in its name and taters if you were wondering someone does love shoe and thats me so leave him alone i would have created my own recognition topic but i cant post because im never on the fourms i can post in topics but i cant create them only posting now because some of you are so cruel so leave the both of us alone now not many real furries will come to your server and join the clan anymore so have fucking fun with that
Nightwolf4
Nightwolf4

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : track,gameing
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]Furry Night cock wolf
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MASHED TATERS Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Nightwolf4 wrote:why do you all have to be so goddanm mean your all bitches except the ones that actually care i used to think taters was awesome but he brags to much and is just a general asshole and idiot wtf is with saying furfag your in a fucking group that has furry in its name and taters if you were wondering someone does love shoe and thats me so leave him alone i would have created my own recognition topic but i cant post because im never on the fourms i can post in topics but i cant create them only posting now because some of you are so cruel so leave the both of us alone now not many real furries will come to your server and join the clan anymore so have fucking fun with that

1. Brag about what?
2. I haven't said anything negative about you
3. You are nothing to me now because you are close friends with Shoe
4. Go ragequit with your GAY FURRY LOVER LOLOLOLOL

MASHED TATERS

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Nightwolf4 wrote:why do you all have to be so goddanm mean your all bitches except the ones that actually care i used to think taters was awesome but he brags to much and is just a general asshole and idiot wtf is with saying furfag your in a fucking group that has furry in its name and taters if you were wondering someone does love shoe and thats me so leave him alone i would have created my own recognition topic but i cant post because im never on the fourms i can post in topics but i cant create them only posting now because some of you are so cruel so leave the both of us alone now not many real furries will come to your server and join the clan anymore so have fucking fun with that

you didn't use any punctuation. it didn't make any sense..

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 487
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ghostie
Blue Points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 pm

bawwwwwwwwwww we made shoe fag and other person fag cry.
Who are you? Seriously.
What did you EVER do for this clan?
Anything at all?
Ever did anything for the servers or the clan, other than mind your own fucking personal benefit?
No? Nothing? Not a single thing at all?

Now shush, take your gay lover shoe and go emo in your corner. Shoe was stupid enough as to bring this whole thing with you guys to a personal level affecting server owners now. Great idea moron, go get the FCC on us now. And don't forget to send the king of internet a letter about me as well.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Furries....

I've always hated them because they are too positive, don't take shit at all. Tho, if they do, they go off crying like a little bitch like you did.

Also, wtf no punctuation?
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) 12578910
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am

Lol seriously? To be honest? Well...
1. How dare you fucking post ANYTHING on THIS forum?
2. To Naito. Go back to school kkthx. Maybe you learn something more, than just letters and some words.
3. To both. Now you can go cry. But don't forget to take Shoe's emo drawnings with ya!

Yes Ghostie. Give us link, lol.
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame

Number of posts : 40
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
Blue Points : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am

I don't get whats going on, why's everyone so pissed at shoe?
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Number of posts : 295
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 am

[ƒcƒc] Pallal wrote:I don't get whats going on, why's everyone so pissed at shoe?

The thing that made him QQ was indigo or something. IDK.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am

I can't remember doing anything at all to him. I didn't even talk to him lately, aside of the compulsive "hai" every here and then.
Yet shoe had to bring things to a level affecting cherry and me, with his moronic message to the FCC/Santa Clause/where ever he sent it to.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 am

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/furryarepeopleto

look at the comments.. that's why we're mad at him.

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 am

But you are being bias!

"I must fight prejudice!", Indigo said.
The radio crackled:"No, Indigo, you ARE the prejudice!"
And then Indigo was bias.

But seriously, where does he think this will get him? Who would give a shit about some whiny furry kid who hates a group of game servers? (Except other whiny kids)
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 am

Actually I wonder what Indigo did to that faggot.. Really. She did nothing to him. He just dragged her in this shit. WHERE, WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING JUSTICE NOW SHOEFAG? WHERE?
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame

Number of posts : 40
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
Blue Points : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

It's gone with his virginity...

*hint hint*

He's gay....>.>

Get itttt???

butt buddies
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am

No fuchia, you mean Anal assistants. not butt buddys >.>

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 am

BUDDIES************

and lol anal assistants...that's a new one xDDD

Ghost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Goodbye shoe, I'll miss you calling me a stalker everytime I join the deathrun server and you happen to be on it as well

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 pm

So by reading their comments on their group page, they are going to get their own server?
It's what everyone surely wants/needs, yet another vanilla ZM server.
Good luck with that, it will be immensely boring without upgrades.

Enjoy.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next