[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

+14
Aku
Psycho
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
invalid forum account
Ghost
Nightwolf4
MASHED TATERS
≅ Acidpoint
Game Zombie
Teh Idiot
Furry Fucia
Furry Shoe Cock Wolf
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

Post by Teh Idiot Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Indigo wrote:So by reading their comments on their group page, they are going to get their own server?
It's what everyone surely wants/needs, yet another vanilla ZM server.
Good luck with that, it will be immensely boring without upgrades.

Enjoy.

Oh please. They'll just make another post On Some modding website "HEY, WILL PAY FOR CODER LOLOL"

Just like last time some faggots thought they could make a server and some how get the Upgrades.

Teh Idiot

Number of posts : 646
Blue Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night)

Post by Game Zombie Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Furry Idiot wrote:
Indigo wrote:So by reading their comments on their group page, they are going to get their own server?

Enjoy.

Oh please. They'll just make another post On Some modding website "HEY, WILL PAY FOR CODER LOLOL"

Just like last time some faggots thought they could make a server and some how get the Upgrades.
Right now some one is trying to recode every plug-in on Sammy Servers I think it was that idiot Furry Berry Ninja Rave or something like that
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Game Zombie wrote:
Furry Idiot wrote:

Enjoy.

Right now some one is trying to recode every plug-in on Sammy Servers I think it was that idiot Furry Berry Ninja Rave or something like that

Good luck with recoding 1600+ lines of the upgrades plugin and another estimated 2000+ lines of all other plugins counted together. I can't wait to laugh see the outcome.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

Holy shit, a couple of dumbshit crying self-righteous faggot furries thinking that they can recode Sammy's Servers plugins and make their own server the least bit interesting.

I sincerely hope Im not the only one lolling to an extreme extent here.

Goodbye Shoe, I will not miss listening to your crying, moaning and stupidity with your 11 year old dipshit lover hanging on your back.

And keep it up with the equal rights shit, It gives me more of a reason to bash on dumbfucks like yourself.

Also

Indigo wrote:yet another vanilla ZM server. it will be immensely boring without upgrades.

Sounds a tad egotistical, until you notice that its true.

Upgrades are pretty much the only thing keeping ZM going, without them it would get boring pretty damned fast.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : What is job
Furry Name : MoarToast
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 am

Steam wrote:Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

No group could be retrieved for the given URL.
I lol'd.
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame

Number of posts : 40
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ayame
Blue Points : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouta Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:01 am

Once again . . . Lame . . . If your going to make a post about you leaving, give a reason, if you don't, expect what all has been posted, it does not have to be a good or bad reason, just a reason non the less, really I don't care about these people leaving, one less 12 to 16 year old bitching.

and if you really don't care about the clan any more, why post about it, just leave but as I said, if you have to post about leaving, give a reason, so I can actually respect your choice and not think little of you or less.

Also if your a furry and take offence to furfag or gay, grow a back bone, I couldn't care less if someone called me that, because its half way true but still, words only have the power that you give them.

God that's just about the only thing I don't like about being a furry *talks with a gay lisp "Dramaaaa queeeeens"
Kouta
Kouta

Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Graphics
Furry Name : Kouta
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 am

Kouta wrote: *talks with a gay lisp "Dramaaaa queeeeens"

My thoughts exactly, Lisp and all.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Zombie Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Naito Ookami wrote:Hey everyone raid these servers now heres a website Sammyservers.com with server listings i want you to go on these servers every day and not stop because they dont allow furries on the servers so raid each server dosent matter what game it is they have multible servers for a lot of games so just raid them now if you get banned put in a comment anyway destroy the furry haters!!!! (sorry about no puctuation but does it really matter)
My god you two are over reacting and being dumbasses
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Naito Ookami wrote:destroy the furry haters!!!!

Yes, How dare they have an opinion of their own! Destroy them all with the overuse of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also

Naito Ookami wrote: (sorry about no puctuation but does it really matter)

Yes, it does, it just exposes you even more of being an fucknugget child. I would be surprised if your even halfway through middle school.

I sincerely hope you say that when you try to apply for a job, or do an essay for English, Because it would be extremely entertaining.

By the way, notice how Im using punctuation, and not just typing in a never-ending ragefest? You know, so people can understand my post?

School, go to it.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Nightwolf, The self-righteous 11 year old with TEH MOST ORIJONAL NAEM EVAR wrote:Why do you all have to be so goddamn mean. Your all bitches, except the ones that actually care, because they have the same opinion as me and you don't, and also because they pay attention to me. I used to think Taters was awesome but he brags too much even though he has every right too, and is just a general pretty cool guy. Also, Idiot what the fuck is with saying FurFGT|? Your in a fucking group that previously had furry in its name but has been said many MANY times not to be a furry clan. Also, Taters, if you were wondering, someone does ride Shoe's cock and that's me. So leave him alone otherwise you'll make my butt hurt more from my rage and his cock. I would have created my own recognition topic, but I can't post because I'm never on the forums. I can post in topics, but I can't create them, I am only posting now because some of you are so cruel, laughing at my stupidity and failure. so LEAVE US ALONE YOUR LUCKY WE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS. Not many real furries will come to your server and join the clan anymore and I'm going to pretend like anyone gives a shit.

Also, look at my shitty drawing, isn't it just awesome? Please pay attention to me, my mommy won't.

Fucking fix'd, I'm surprised I could even translate that message.

I imagine that Ghost's head probably exploded after reading the original message.

Last edited by MoarToast on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix'd for Idiot)
MoarToast
MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Idiot Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:07 pm

MoarToast wrote:
Nightwolf, The self-righteous 11 year old with TEH MOST ORIJONAL NAEM EVAR wrote:Why do you all have to be so goddamn mean. Your all bitches, except the ones that actually care, because they have the same opinion as me and you don't, and also because they pay attention to me. I used to think Taters was awesome but he brags too much even though he has every right too, and is just a general pretty cool guy. Also, Idiot what the fuck is with saying furfag? Your in a fucking group that previously had furry in its name but has been said many MANY times not to be a furry clan. Also, Taters, if you were wondering, someone does ride Shoe's cock and that's me. So leave him alone otherwise you'll make my butt hurt more from my rage and his cock. I would have created my own recognition topic, but I can't post because I'm never on the forums. I can post in topics, but I can't create them, I am only posting now because some of you are so cruel, laughing at my stupidity and failure. so LEAVE US ALONE YOUR LUCKY WE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS. Not many real furries will come to your server and join the clan anymore and I'm going to pretend like anyone gives a shit.

Also, look at my shitty drawing, isn't it just awesome? Please pay attention to me, my mommy won't.

Fucking fix'd, I'm surprised I could even translate that message.

I imagine that Ghost's head probably exploded after reading the original message.

You have no idea... I'm still cleaning up my comp screen after she BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'd all over it.

also. Fucking, Derp. You missed one thing though I say, "FurFGT|" not, "furfag" Night just decided to fail.

I wonder when they'll get their server up so I can come play and troll with my trolling fishing gear.

Teh Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Furry Idiot wrote:also. Fucking, Derp. You missed one thing though I say, "FurFGT|" not, "furfag" Night just decided to fail.

Sorry about that, edited the post.

Furry Idiot wrote:I wonder when they'll get their server up so I can come play and troll with my trolling fishing gear.

I'd put that away for another day, seeing as how both Shoe and this dumbshit couldn't take a shit without failing, this new server bullshit is most likely just a bunch of empty words.

Like Indigo said, you would need a LOT of help and skill to recode the plugins from SS, even then, people would most likely just accuse them of stealing Sammy's Servers' plugins.
MoarToast
MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:27 pm

MoarToast wrote:Like Indigo said, you would need a LOT of help and skill to recode the plugins from SS, even then, people would most likely just accuse them of stealing Sammy's Servers' plugins.

And that's even far from everything else. Like all the custom models our clan members like Psycho and Pink fixed, so we can upload and use them as animated playermodels. All the awesome hex-editing and model decompiling they did. I can certainly tell how much work that all is.
So picture their disappointment, when they finally got their server going, with some basic upgrades even, just to find out their loved lololololol lucario model isn't animated and looks utterly stupid with 16 of them furries running around in static T-pose.

Not to forget, with a fresh upgrades plugin everyone will start out from level 0. And it takes some time to gain some decent levels and bring some diversity into the game play. They could of course edit their MySQL database and give themselves some points, but then they'd have to learn SQL as well.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by MoarToast Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Indigo wrote:They could of course edit their MySQL database and give themselves some points, but then they'd have to learn SQL as well.

Even then, they wouldn't get any players other than themselves, because most people that play on SS have earned quite a bit of upgrade and bonus points. Why would they migrate to a server with inferior upgrades and broken models?

Keep dreaming, Shoe, Naito/NightWanker/Whateverothershittyname. That is, If you can stop dreaming of having an orgy with each other.

Edit: Wow, that was fast.

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) - Page 2 Thatwasfast

Last edited by MoarToast on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : LOLOL KICKED)
MoarToast
MoarToast

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Gaymen.
Spoiler:
After being begged to do so, I will name Ayame as the undercover operator providing me with the suspects' photographs.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Sexy people are sexy

www.beautifulpeople.com
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:28 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this forum needs to be sacred. Keep this forum up forever it's lul.

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 am

Bye Shoe
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) - Page 2 Medium_angela_merkel
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 pm

[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue wrote:Resignation for Shoe and Naito (Night) - Page 2 12578910

Lol, and I am new here so I don't know Shoe, but that is some awesome picture, Blue.
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Furry Fucia Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Obama is taking a sip out of the US' economy.
Furry Fucia
Furry Fucia

Number of posts : 1099
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Goddamn Necros.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2