[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED**

5 posters

Go down

✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED**

Post by Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi My name is Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. I've been playing Zombie Master for quite a while now and have only tried a few servers once I found Sammy Servers however I stopped going to any other one. While playing ZM I've met many players and many new friends as well I use my mic sometimes to narrate random things also I play a game with some of the players in which I narrate random events. Many of the players I have met are admins I enjoy talking to them people such as Acid are pretty funny. My steam name is RedRupture In real life I'm 20 and currently not in school or anything(more time for zm yay! lol) however I will get a job soon anyway thank you for your time and I hope you will accept me into your wonderful clan and yes I have read the rules and will obey them

[ACCEPTED]

Last edited by Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.
Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.

Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : Zombie Master
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED**

Post by invalid forum account Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Still a little sad you didn't mention me although we just talked on the server about applying... but oh well, I know I'm important.

So. Approved+Welcome to the clan Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.!
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Application: Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. **ACCEPTED**

Post by Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:28 pm

yay! well I thought you said "short" which is why the story isn't there :P
Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.
Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Awesome, Doctor Barrel Roll is in the clan!

See, now you can brag about how much of a life you have to your parents now! Very Happy
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarOfTime Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Sweetness. Grats doc.

Off topic: is that what you do tinky? Lol

ScarOfTime
ScarOfTime

Number of posts : 194
Job/hobbies : Baseball, drawing, playing drums, and sleeping.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Dark Danger Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkyWinky! Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Nah it's just that Doc says that he has no life and lives with his parents, but I decided to say that so he can pass it on to his parents.

Lol.
TinkyWinky!
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:29 am

welcome to the clan
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 am

Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. wrote:yay! well I thought you said "short" which is why the story isn't there :P
wouldn't have made much sense to put the story without much punctuation whatsoever like you did with your application there are no commas or periods so its really hard to keep on reading what you have typed and not lose interest quickly especially with all those short attention adhs gamer kids around they cant follow you for a second so why do you think they can ever read any text thats more than 3 lines and wtf im talking about now oh the story i forgot we should post that soon.

Good thing you had your mic on the server, you don't need silly punctuation there. xD

If you can say my entire above sentence correct and complete within 10 seconds on your mic on the server, you'll win 100 points. 15 seconds and it's 25 points. 20 seconds 5 points. everything above you lose.
Anyone can try. I'll have to be on to listen + take the time though. xD
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Barrel Roll PhD. Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:02 pm

lol I was the 100th person to join the steam group xD
Mistah picklez is cool
Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.
Doctor Barrel Roll PhD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down