[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED**

4 posters

Go down

✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by TheHumanSponge Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 am

Hello other fcfc! I am the Human Sponge. " Why such a peculiar name?" Well, the truth is I have no clue ^_^. I want to join your clan because I have never been in contact with a large group of online game players and I think this may be a good opportunity for me to be able to connect with other gamers in the world other than myself. I love playing Zombie Master. I swear Zombie Master to me = 24/7. My all time favorite server is Sammy's Server, since that is the one that usually has the best maps. And it has the largest playerbase, as well. There aren't many people playing ZM anymore, so I thought if I joined this clan I would be able to play with more people! I just recently took interest in ZM and in fcfc after getting tired of Goldeneye:Source. I am friends with Dark Danger ( BESTIES xD) And I play on Sammy Servers #2 on ZM
Here are my stats:
Health: 12
Sprint:18
Health Regen: 17
Ammo Regen: 35 ( Sorry if my stats suck I just got back to playing ZM xD)
I am 18 years old and I live in Missisauga Canada. I am a guy too, ( Male)
Steam name: =The Human Sponge
Steam iD: STEAM_0:1:34970526
Steam account link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pielolfere
P.S.
On ZM my name is still DarkRadiance ( Since then I have changed) So don't mind ^_^
P.P.S. Sorry if my stats are not good enough to join your clan. I respect and honor your choice no matter what it is.
PPP.S Wow that is confusing. If I DO get accepted, my name should be [ƒcƒc] Furry Yellow Sponge Cock

Last edited by TheHumanSponge on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TheHumanSponge
TheHumanSponge

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Furry Name : Furry Yellow Sponge Cock
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by ≅ Acidpoint Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:33 am

TheHumanSponge wrote: Hello other fcfc!

First of all..

TheHumanSponge wrote: Hello other fcfc!

Lastly, I've never seen you play on the servers, but I reckon you used to?

Anyways, other than that I'd say you seem like an OK guy. Just play on the servers a bit and I hope to see you soon. :)

≅ Acidpoint

Number of posts : 388
Job/hobbies : I work this year at an elementary school. It's loadsa fun.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Acidpoint

Blue Points : 12

Back to top Go down

✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ The Human Sponge Application **ACCEPTED**

Post by TheHumanSponge Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 am

Yeah I used to play a lot then came all of those OTHER mods :P. I still think Zombie Panic Source copied ZM. I recently played on Sammy's Server #2 just a few days ago. Not too many today. Probably because of my schedule. * WAKE UP. BREAKFAST. SHOWER. STUDY. SCHOOL. GAMING. STUDY. HOMEWORK. LUNCH. GAMING. SLEEP. REPEAT* It gets pretty repetitive after you do it for so long. And sorry about the fcfc.
TheHumanSponge
TheHumanSponge

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Furry Name : Furry Yellow Sponge Cock
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 am

Your stats are ok,

Welcome to the clan [ƒcƒc] Furry Yellow Sponge Cock!
Read The Rules!
Join the steam Group!
And have fun!

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

And sorry about the fcfc. .

*face palm

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down