[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off

3 posters

Go down

3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off Empty 3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off

Post by Emo Panda Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm

At around 3 am (Eastern Time, so for Indigo that would be about like 10-11 am) this morning, these 3 dicks decided to invade SS and repeatedly spam voice clips and such, which then made everyone lag like crazy. I didn't report sooner because there was no admins online at the time and I wasn't sure if these forums was the right place to post this.

Anyways, here's their Steam IDs:
STEAM_0:1:22478594

STEAM_0:1:2748559

STEAM_0:1:18128700

On a side note, these jerks are Steam friends and did the spamming collectively.
Emo Panda
Emo Panda

Number of posts : 164
Blue Points : 6

Back to top Go down

3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off Empty Re: 3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off

Post by ± IdahoPirate Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Getting on this now thanks a bunch for posting panda

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off Empty Re: 3 friends decide it's funny to piss someone off

Post by invalid forum account Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 am

Thank you indeed Panda.
You didn't have to post right away though, when you asked and i told you "forum", i meant more like send me a private message with their steam ids xD

But it's fine dw. Idaho already started looking through logs, from what i can tell. Didn't get back to me yet though.

The little i found so far about them 3 guys, makes me think they won't really bother and ever return. So I don't think anyone should spend time on those jerks. And instead just make it quick and easy.

Oh well, I'll see. Thanks Panda for the report and keeping your eyes open.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

yep
i dont really wanna get them all on my friends list, and wait to ban them, so indigo could you just throw some quick permas up there?

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Okai banned from all servers

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down