[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy!

3 posters

Go down

Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy! Empty Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy!

Post by SofaKingHot Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 am

Did a video showing some of the role play I came up with. Thanks to Cherry, Pingas & Rotten for the server work. Their dedication can make all of this continue to run.

P.S. This video won't be ready till about 4am my time (PST, GMT -8). I need to sleep! lol..

Last edited by SofaKingHot on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Number of posts : 113
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy! Empty Re: Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy!

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 am

The video you have requested is not available

Also darkrp sucks.
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Number of posts : 295
Blue Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy! Empty Re: Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy!

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 am

lmfao passing the bomb... lord i've seen that somewhere before
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 pm

TERRORIST!!!!!
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 am

Pallall wrote:Also darkrp sucks.

It was fun to see you in the DarkRP servers for a couple hours over a day. Hope to see you around again! Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy! 998450
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:49 am

SofaKingHot wrote:
Pallall wrote:Also darkrp sucks.

It was fun to see you in the DarkRP servers for a couple hours over a day. Hope to see you around again! Sammy Servers in Dark RP. Role Play can be fun & crazy! 998450

Hate to say so, but pallal is right. It was pretty boring unless you're building stuff. I found i could have spent my time better mapping or something :P

(i did illegaly kill like 50 people while sofa was building a club though)
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
[ƒcƒc]± Furry Blue
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 588
Job/hobbies : Red's older brother and married to Pink
Blue Points : -91

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:07 am

You were on at a low ppl time. If u come on with ppl u know, make a thief hide out. Then rob people. Admins are trying hard to make decent RP so that all jobs have their positives and negatives.

P.S. Pallal was trying to get in when I was leaving! Ha!
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc] Pallal Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:05 pm

I remember i used the terrorist bomb at a hobo's house when he threw poop at me. That'll teach him.
[ƒcƒc] Pallal
[ƒcƒc] Pallal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down