[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category

3 posters

Go down

Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category Empty Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category

Post by SofaKingHot Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 pm

I decided to start a new category all of us at [ƒcƒc] can add to and view. It's called "Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes". This is for all the coders, map makers, server administrators, player modelers, and content creators to show off their work drudging along on their PCs. Just send me your original (not too big please), or already sped up clips featuring your computer skills. I will add the transitions, titling, and even the music if needed. Hope this shows off our work to others outside & inside our community.

P.S. I am also a sucker for fast action showing off work. I would really like to watch Indigo code, or Psycho do a player model. I think other gaming geeks do too. Hope you like my addition to start off this category. Thank you!
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Number of posts : 113
Blue Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category Empty Re: Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category

Post by Game Zombie Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm

I may record my shitty converting method for hldj and converting audio for source (since cherry would ask me a bit for songs to to be fixed) Exclamation
Game Zombie
Game Zombie

Number of posts : 474
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category Empty Re: Sammy Servers Behind the Scenes YouTube! Category

Post by SofaKingHot Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Do a screen recording, and u can use even like windows movie maker on the windows side to do a speed up. A tip try and record your screen at a decent frame rate (normal 30fps is fine) so that the sped up version looks cleaner. Also some of the screen zooms I did are a nice touch, I did those mainly I can chill on my bed listening to Howard Stern in the middle of all those transcodes. That's a 1/3 of my time right there.
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 am

Well,the problem is,that this would waste too many GBs to actually record the modeling process...I could take some screenshots now and then,though.
Psycho
Psycho
Emperor of this Forum
Emperor of this Forum

Number of posts : 1331
Job/hobbies : Emperor/Spamming the forum
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Psycho Cock Fox
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingHot Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 am

I hear yah, my almost 2 hour work took up 35gb in a non compressed format to do the speed up thing. Maybe video record some trivial stuff like checking a models animations and just doing a 3d look of it?
SofaKingHot
SofaKingHot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down