[ƒcƒc]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED**

+3
Furry Gunmetal
Piru-nyan
Ultra Lulz
7 posters

Go down

✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED** Empty ✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED**

Post by Ultra Lulz Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Hello, my name is Ultra Lulz, and some people here may know me from Sammyservers. I've mostly played on Gmod only and I recently got back to ZM, and I've taken interest in fcfc, and I've played with members on ZM, Fiberbomb, and Indigo[See Indi, I mentioned you. <3] just to name some. I really hope to join you guys, and after reading through your rules, standards, how to set up applications ect, I took the time to construct an thorough application for you to consider.

Stats:
Health: 10
(Health)Regen: 3
Sprint: 14
Ammo Regen: 3
Melee: 5

After checking your memberlist, I wanted to go with my original name
[ƒcƒc] Furry Ultra Lulz
Because I really love my name xD <3

I am sixteen years of age, and that may be young in some peoples books, but I am a really mature person, and I know how to handle situations and over the years, I have become more mature.
Steam name: Ultra Lulz
(FYI: I share my account with my brother, HG | Clams and I am very much aware that my account, my responsibility rule, but my brother and I have agreed to NOT go on servers we don't want each other going on, so you all shouldn't run into him on servers. I've told him to never go on Sammy servers, and those are pretty much the only servers I go on. Just telling you guys.) Oh yeah, I've been an admin on Sammyservers on Gmod for a long while now, and got VIP for free on ZM from Cherry c:

I know my stats are not much, but I'm saving my points to get them up, and I'll understand if I get rejected. A lot of people have told me I'm an enjoyable player, and an easy going person. I've been suggested to join here, and I said I would attempt an application. So I hope you all consider me.
xoxo- Ultra Lulz.

[APPROVED]

Last edited by Ultra Lulz on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ultra Lulz
Ultra Lulz
No Nipples
No Nipples

Number of posts : 13
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ultra Lulz
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED**

Post by Piru-nyan Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

I support this.
Piru-nyan
Piru-nyan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1042
Job/hobbies : Changing my pink rank to my current fav anime character.
Furry Name : fuck dat shit
Blue Points : 40

Back to top Go down

✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED** Empty Re: ✔ Membership Application: Ultra Lulz **ACCEPTED**

Post by Furry Gunmetal Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Yes.
Furry Gunmetal
Furry Gunmetal

Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Apathy
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Apathy Gunmetal
Blue Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm

YARR I SAY LET EM ABOARD. YE WILL MAKE A FINE ADDITION TO ME CREW. ALSO, WHO BE THE ARTIST OF THAT THAR AVATAR

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra Lulz Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm

THE ARTIST BE TOFU93
Ultra Lulz
Ultra Lulz
No Nipples
No Nipples

Number of posts : 13
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Ultra Lulz
Blue Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ± IdahoPirate Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 pm

awesome im drawing you something for that info thanks

± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 504
Blue Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aku Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 pm

I say yes
But dem stats
GET EM UP

And your signature freaks me out

Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 798
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by invalid forum account Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:36 am

cool, Ultra Lulz applying here? Hurry+approve Scot' before someone else steals her from us!!!

However, your application had one devastating error in it. But because it's christmas, Ill be nice and take it as minor flaw.
invalid forum account
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:52 am

Indigo wrote:cool, Ultra Lulz applying here? Hurry+approve Scot' before someone else steals her from us!!!

However, your application had one devastating error in it. But because it's christmas, Ill be nice and take it as minor flaw.

Yeah, i spotted the "fcfc" too.

But anyways....

Welcome to the clan [ƒcƒc] Furry Ultra Lulz
Read the rules, and basically everything on here http://fcfc.heavenforum.org/recruitment-f6/new-members-click-here-t941.htm.
Have Fun
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 434
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down